New TTC#1 2WW buddy for Oct?

KRae615

Reaction score
Hi,

I am TTC this month. Today (10/12) is Day #13 for me. My window is between today 10/12 and Weds 10/16 (based on my previous cycles/estimation). Usually 28-30 day cycle. I am using a opk for this cycle to try to pinpoint o. Planning on testing on 10/30.
Anyone in the same time frame to be my 2WW buddy?
I know I will be anxious and nervous and my husband can only take so much! Need someone to share excitement!

@krae615
i've been anxious myself, I've been takng the geritol tonic to help with ovulation and its suppose to happen tuesday so babe dust to the both of usus

I'm also TTC#1 this month. first time using OPKs but i am only on cycle day 10

Hi! I am searching for a October buddy too!

I have been TTC #1 since May. I don't temp since I wake up throughout the night but I am trying the opk's for this cycle.

I am on CD9 and my cycles are usually about 24 - 26 days....I am planning on testing around Halloweeen...hoping for no witches for any of us!!

@savvysav
I'm testing around Halloween too, baby dust...update soon

KRae615,
I just joined and am ttc on a similar schedule. i stopped bc a long time ago and my cycles have never been clock work so we tried just getting preggo the natural way in June. Then we tried the opks the next month and this month we are trying the cbfm. i had a peak on the 13 &14. . . now just waiting. the TWW stinks. waiting for af Oct 27.

Hi,

I am TTC this month. Today (10/12) is Day #13 for me. My window is between today 10/12 and Weds 10/16 (based on my previous cycles/estimation). Usually 28-30 day cycle. I am using a opk for this cycle to try to pinpoint o. Planning on testing on 10/30.
I know I will be anxious and nervous and my husband can only take so much! Need someone to share excitement!

Wow! We sound identical! I have 28-30 day cycles.
Today is Oct 15th, it is CD 16 for me. I usually O around 15, 16, 17 though.
Had a fabulous Aruba Honeymoon we just returned from yesterday (hence my chart :happydance: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4315e6 )

I feel very optimistic!

I had one random OPK at the house yesterday and it was negative. But i'm not getting any OPK's this month. I feel like that might just drive me nuts. I'm nuts anyways, no need to add fuel to the fire :winkwink:
And since we are BDing every day at least till CD 18, no need to OPK cause we are not timing sex.
The last 2 days i have been laying with my legs up on the wall above the headboard though. Trying to keep those little swimmers swimming!
I am a POASA, so you better believe ill be POAS early. I might not tell you, cause i know its early and it silly. But ill be doing it. :wacko:

Had EWCM yesterday, today is creamy/watery.
:dust:

As much BDing we were doing, we weren't able to FINISH BDing last night. Wasn't for lack of trying! lol I guess 11 days in a row started to take a toll! We WILL do it tonight though!
Not giving up hope. Staying optimistic. Cervix is high and firm. Cervical mucus has dried up, so i am thinking i have O'd already. Today is CD 17, which is usually about when i O, though last month was earlier. So who knows. :) I'm counting tomorrow as 1 DPO.
Where is everyone else at? CD's? DPO's? Symptoms?
How is everyone tracking their cycles? What have you tried in the past? What do you plan to try next month if BFN's this month?
Share your charts ladies, put it all out on the table! Mine is below

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4315e6

I got a very strong positive this afternoon, cycle day 14 but during ovulation i've read your cervix should be SHOW (Soft, High, Open and Wet). my cervix however is medium height, open, soft and wet. i am going to take another OPK tomorrow afternoon just to see if my surge has ended or not.

any ideas??

Hi,

Wow! We sound identical! I have 28-30 day cycles.
Today is Oct 15th, it is CD 16 for me. I usually O around 15, 16, 17 though.
Had a fabulous Aruba Honeymoon we just returned from yesterday (hence my chart :happydance: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4315e6 )

I feel very optimistic!

I had one random OPK at the house yesterday and it was negative. But i'm not getting any OPK's this month. I feel like that might just drive me nuts. I'm nuts anyways, no need to add fuel to the fire :winkwink:
And since we are BDing every day at least till CD 18, no need to OPK cause we are not timing sex.
The last 2 days i have been laying with my legs up on the wall above the headboard though. Trying to keep those little swimmers swimming!
I am a POASA, so you better believe ill be POAS early. I might not tell you, cause i know its early and it silly. But ill be doing it. :wacko:

Had EWCM yesterday, today is creamy/watery.
Hey dear,
continous bding around o time surely sounds promising !! wishing u all the best!!

Iam cd 14 today but i ov lil late so i knw its still some more days to go...nt using opk this time as im going to b travellin from fri so but hen m just temping and relying on that
hope we all are able to catch the eggy!
wising BFP's for all...!x

Alright...so technically i am counting today as 1DPO.
I was on honeymoon last week in Aruba.
The past few days ive had TERRIBLE lower abdomen bloating. Uncomfortable bloating. Ive been eating very well since we got back on Monday (yogurt and granola bfast, light homemade salad with no dressing for lunch, and a square dinner...NO alcohol (which i usually have one drink at night, but drank a lot last week on honeymoon, so just trying to get my body back) and no snacking.
Also mid-week last week i broke out terribly on my forehead. I NEVER break out on my forehead. They were...and still are....massive bumps, not coming to a head. Not really doing anything other than making me stare at them every time i look in the mirror. I could contribute to suncreen, salt water and sweating? Though i usually clear up when on beach vacation. hmmmmm

Sweet jesus....its far too early to begin symptom spotting. oye :dohh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4315e6

KRae615,
I just joined and am ttc on a similar schedule. i stopped bc a long time ago and my cycles have never been clock work so we tried just getting preggo the natural way in June. Then we tried the opks the next month and this month we are trying the cbfm. i had a peak on the 13 &14. . . now just waiting. the TWW stinks. waiting for af Oct 27.

Looks like we are on the same schedule! I am curious to hear if you experience any early symptoms ... I've been nauseous for the past week but I'm pretty sure that's TCC jitters.
Good Luck!!:thumbup:

Hi lmbhj!

So here's a quick re cap of how I "prepped" for TTC this month:

I went off OC ~ 1 yr ago ... it took about 6 months for my cycles to normalize. Once they normalized, I kept track of when I got AF on my phone app.
I also have been taking prenatal vitamins for ~ 8 months.
Last month I went to the ob/gyn for a check up and got the green light to conceive.

Then, starting this month (when the hubby agreed would could start TTC), I stopped taking ibuprofen for aches/pains etc. and made an effort to make sure I was eating as healthy as possible and not drinking any alcohol. Unfortunately, I work overnights so I am NOT able to cut out caffeine 100%.
Once I got AF I started counting my days and read up on opk's and CM. I decided to just go ahead and use both methods to determine my most fertile days. As I said before, I work nights so it is really hard to plan time with my husband, but I was able to dtd on CD15 (I got a positive opk that morning). I couldn't determine if my CM was egg white in quality but it was definitely "wet" so I just went with it.

Now I'm on CD18 and my due date for AF is 10/29 - 10/30.

The 2WW has begun and I've never been so nervous/excited/anxious!
How are you coping?? Good luck!!

@krae615
Same here, I'm on CD19, my 2 WW started yesterday....its nerve racking but I think he or she is in there.....I just have to pray that God says the same

Hi lmbhj!

So here's a quick re cap of how I "prepped" for TTC this month:

I went off OC ~ 1 yr ago ... it took about 6 months for my cycles to normalize. Once they normalized, I kept track of when I got AF on my phone app.
I also have been taking prenatal vitamins for ~ 8 months.
Last month I went to the ob/gyn for a check up and got the green light to conceive.

Then, starting this month (when the hubby agreed would could start TTC), I stopped taking ibuprofen for aches/pains etc. and made an effort to make sure I was eating as healthy as possible and not drinking any alcohol. Unfortunately, I work overnights so I am NOT able to cut out caffeine 100%.
Once I got AF I started counting my days and read up on opk's and CM. I decided to just go ahead and use both methods to determine my most fertile days. As I said before, I work nights so it is really hard to plan time with my husband, but I was able to dtd on CD15 (I got a positive opk that morning). I couldn't determine if my CM was egg white in quality but it was definitely "wet" so I just went with it.

Now I'm on CD18 and my due date for AF is 10/29 - 10/30.

The 2WW has begun and I've never been so nervous/excited/anxious!
How are you coping?? Good luck!!

I am coping. Exact CD and DPO as you so lets keep positive together.
How are you feeling about this month?
That must be tough working the night shift. I'm a nurse and i've worked a night shift here and there to help out, but it really messes with my sleep schedule.

We miscarried in May with an unexpected pregnancy (wasn't meant to be i guess), married Aug 31st, 2013 and just honeymooned. We have been kinda of playing with fire since the miscarriage and not using protection, just avoiding the times i am fertile. So this is the FIRST REAL MONTH of TTC. So i understand how exciting and nerve racking it can be! :) I am not going to lie, i did POAS today just in case for some crazy reason my body O'd earlier than normal....lol BFN of course. i'm such a nut!

The 25th I am headed north to visit my family, i will be 9dpo on that morning. I will surely test that day. When i go home and visit the family there is always a bunch of wine consumed, specially with my brothers around. I will probably bring a test up there too so i can test on sat and sun as well.
When i had my BFP i got a faint line at 9dpo. fingers crossed!

I am almost done with my tww after clomid and a trigger shot. I test Monday the 21st! I have my fingers crossed for everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->