New TTC with PCOS

Hi Sarahkka thanks how cute is your little boy aww

ooh ok thanks for the info... hmm strange that i guess everybodies different have u always got a positive Michelle2525? thats cool hopefully thats all the symptoms u have fingers crossed eh... do u find it easy to lose the lbs then?

Yes, everyone is different..... I have yet to find someone in the same situation as me, lol

Good luck on the weight loss Michelle2525 and hope the Metformin stays good for you :winkwink:

ooh ok thanks for the info... hmm strange that i guess everybodies different have u always got a positive Michelle2525? thats cool hopefully thats all the symptoms u have fingers crossed eh... do u find it easy to lose the lbs then?

I have no problems ovulating (thank goodness) so I do always get a positive. The PCOS has caused my :witch: to go from the normal 28 days up to 35 days though. Also, having the PCOS and insulin resistance has made it very difficult to loose weight. And apparently I wrote to soon because as MABEL2011 said....the Metformin definitely makes you run to the bathroom:loo:

Awe..... sorry to hear that. Once your body is used to it, it will get better, you could also take some fibre suppliments, that helped me.

Yes, Insulin Resistance make it hard to loose weight because our bodies store sugars as fat :growlmad: I just found that out a few months ago. So I started Metformin and stopped having sugar (substituted with Sugar Twin) and lost weight. But every body is different and what works for me might not work for the next person. I think it worked for me because I have a sweet tooth :cake:

:coffee: Morning / Afternoon... Dreading today we usually go round mums for dinner today, which i know my aunt will be there with her first scan wanting to show us.. seems horrid but i just can't be happy when I'm so sad and sensitive around that subject. :cry: Plus AF is here so that does not help! How is everyone today?

Awww Michelle2525 - I'm sure thats not so good. My cycle was 30 days last month but It has been up to 42 - 45 so unpredictable. Yeah fibre sounds good. I remember being put on some weight loss tablets and they made the same happen was not good couldn't plan anything and me being a hairdresser in work i was constantly near the :loo:

MABEL2011 - Did you stop just sugar or carbs etc too? Carbs is my downfall I don't really have much of an appetite i just eat at wrong times and i have to have carbs if i go off them then I'm like a zombe lol:huh:

Awe, that's not good news, hopefully some https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif will help with next cycle.

I know how hard it is to try and be happy for someone else who is having a baby when all you've wanted for so long was your own. It seems like everyone else just has to say the word and gets pregnant. The way I deal with it is I know one day it will happen. It's ok, they can have the spotlight for now and I will take it later. I think of it similar to vacation, lol, when people go on vacation before me I just think one day their vacation will be over and mine will be starting (except of course they will always have a child, but they will miss the "baby" when theirs is a "toddler", I hope you understand what I am trying to say, lol)

**I cut down my carbs (I could live off carbs, they are my all time fav and could not live without them, lol) like buying lower carb breads and stuff. But mostly cut out sugar. I also eat at all the wrong times. We usually don't eat dinner until 9pm or 10pm because we own a restaurant and DH is working until them.

Awe, that's not good news, hopefully some https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif will help with next cycle.

I know how hard it is to try and be happy for someone else who is having a baby when all you've wanted for so long was your own. It seems like everyone else just has to say the word and gets pregnant. The way I deal with it is I know one day it will happen. It's ok, they can have the spotlight for now and I will take it later. I think of it similar to vacation, lol, when people go on vacation before me I just think one day their vacation will be over and mine will be starting (except of course they will always have a child, but they will miss the "baby" when theirs is a "toddler", I hope you understand what I am trying to say, lol)

**I cut down my carbs (I could live off carbs, they are my all time fav and could not live without them, lol) like buying lower carb breads and stuff. But mostly cut out sugar. I also eat at all the wrong times. We usually don't eat dinner until 9pm or 10pm because we own a restaurant and DH is working until them.

So ...she showed me the scan and my heart sank it's so lovely seeing the little features forming but so sad cos you wish it was yours. But i bit my lip and smiled though. All I could do! I get down days like this tomarrow I will prob be back up again.

Aww thank you just came on to read this and it make me laugh about the vacation its a great way of thinking lol I'm going to try it see if it works :haha::haha: but yeah i totally get what you mean about the missing baby thing your so right!

Must be hard owning a restaurant aswell temptations temptations!! but good on you! I'm sure it has it's perks too. What type restaurant is it? I've decided to knuckle down and try hard to get some more weight off and hopefully If i feel better in myself better things will happen.:happydance::thumbup:

Yay, proud of you.... when it's your turn you will get to show off as well :winkwink:

We have owned the restaurant for about 6 years now so we don't eat there much anymore, lol. It's a casual fine dining restaurant that specializes in European cusine, mostly German and Bavarian though.

I do also believe that if you eat healthier you will feel better, not only the benefits of healthier food but also you feel better when you know your doing a good thing for your body!!!

On a different topic..... has anyone had a dye test???

I am on CD9 and just finished my doses of Clomid yesterday so I am due to O'v in around 5 days. The nurse that works at the FC scheduled me for a dye test right after my appointment with the FS tomorrow. I am a little anxious about having it done, I would hate for it to have an effect on me O'ing. Should I inquire about this with the FS tomorrow or just suck it up and go???
-Thanks!!!

aww Thank you!
I know it was prob just a novelty at first lol GL with your appointment... i think there's a few threads on it that i've passed on some girls who has had it done. xxx

Yay, proud of you.... when it's your turn you will get to show off as well :winkwink:

We have owned the restaurant for about 6 years now so we don't eat there much anymore, lol. It's a casual fine dining restaurant that specializes in European cusine, mostly German and Bavarian though.

I do also believe that if you eat healthier you will feel better, not only the benefits of healthier food but also you feel better when you know your doing a good thing for your body!!!

On a different topic..... has anyone had a dye test???

I am on CD9 and just finished my doses of Clomid yesterday so I am due to O'v in around 5 days. The nurse that works at the FC scheduled me for a dye test right after my appointment with the FS tomorrow. I am a little anxious about having it done, I would hate for it to have an effect on me O'ing. Should I inquire about this with the FS tomorrow or just suck it up and go???
-Thanks!!!

I have my HSG test scheduled for next Monday the 14th:neutral: I'm not sure about it affecting ovulation though. Sorry, wish I could be more helpful.

Well, I went to my FS appointment to check on my follies and they are still not growing :cry: so I carried on with my dye test as I don't think it would matter because I probably won't O'v anyway. I have another appointment for Thursday to re-check the size, then again on Saturday. If they are still not growing then it will be time to start Gonel-F and Femara. So wish me luck for Thursday and Saturday, I really will find it hard to give myself an injection everyday......

Well, I went to my FS appointment to check on my follies and they are still not growing :cry: so I carried on with my dye test as I don't think it would matter because I probably won't O'v anyway. I have another appointment for Thursday to re-check the size, then again on Saturday. If they are still not growing then it will be time to start Gonel-F and Femara. So wish me luck for Thursday and Saturday, I really will find it hard to give myself an injection everyday......

So sorry to hear that:hugs: I will be keeping you and your follies in my thoughts and prayers[-o< keep us updated.

Just checking in, I noticed no one had responded in quite some time, anxious to hear an update from you all!!!

For me, well I ended up O'v (March 18th) and just waiting, not sure if my follies grew enough to release a mature egg though (the corpus luteum was only 1.6mm) :wacko: My actual :test: is April 1st, not sure if I will be holding out that long....

I haven't really had any symptoms that would make me think one way or the other.... 2-4DPO I had massive pressure and sporadic cramping all around my uterus, that has subsided but now I have tender breasts. I think these things are just my bodies natural symptoms for a cycle and nothing to do with a possible pregnancy.

So, what is going on with you guys???

Just checking in, I noticed no one had responded in quite some time, anxious to hear an update from you all!!!

For me, well I ended up O'v (March 18th) and just waiting, not sure if my follies grew enough to release a mature egg though (the corpus luteum was only 1.6mm) :wacko: My actual :test: is April 1st, not sure if I will be holding out that long....

I haven't really had any symptoms that would make me think one way or the other.... 2-4DPO I had massive pressure and sporadic cramping all around my uterus, that has subsided but now I have tender breasts. I think these things are just my bodies natural symptoms for a cycle and nothing to do with a possible pregnancy.

Hey MABEL2011 :thumbup: i hate the waiting to test bit as much as we say we are going to wait to a certain date, it just never manages to be that way :haha: always find slipping one up my sleeve so the DH doesnt notice ( cos he always say i test to much and too often instead of waiting lol) in to bathroom wayyyy before I'm suppose to test!! MASSIVE GL i'll cross my fingers and toes for u's. With the sore breast and cramping I wouldn't rule it out until AF comes as theres lots of forums with girls saying the same thing like a tugging pulling sensation with cramping ( although everyones different ) some no symptoms at all, but keep us all posted wen u do the test :dust: think positive!

As for me... DH done another SA on Tuesday 22nd so we are waiting to see the results of that on Monday, I just know its going to be the same result as last time (no sperm in seamen). We both are so nervous I'm expecting the same though so hopefully it won't be as much of a shock as it was the first time around. I hate the waiting i just want the next step to see how we can concieve or get on the road to it.. so frustrating:sad2: DH was stress to say the least and says he didn't think it was a good sample etc. I think they do blood tests after that and scans if it comes back the same i read up on it. DH asked the DR what happens if its back the same he just said we will cross that bridge when it comes to it which wasn't wat we wanted to hear we wanted answers so we weren't left in the dark. I've just had to search online for them.:growlmad: but still unsure... as everyones situations are different and i haven't found someone who's in the similar situation as we are yet. but i will keep you all posted with what happens.

How have you all been? did anyone watch the one born every minute this week? I'm addicted to it!

Hi I have been TTC with PCOS for almost two years now. I married my husband in July 2009. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2008. Bc I am so young 20 yrs old the dr. wanted us to try on our own for a yr. nothing happened. The dr. just perscibed me my first round of clomid which I have finished already and I am now on 7 dpo. This 2ww is driving me crazy and on top of that I recently got what seems like a cold but it's distracted me from worrying about every little thing that could be a symptom of being pregnant. I am a nonstop googler to try and find something that will tell me if I am pregnant. I am so anxious I just want to test to see but I know it's too early...any suggestions from those of you that have been trying for a while or those who have had success?

Hi Mabel2011,
First cycle of clomid March 2011 50 mg with provera the first 10 days to bring on AF.
I have had PCOS for 3 or 4 yrs now.
And I am on 7 dpo and can't test tell April 1st. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->