New Wives Wanted..........

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Hello, ladies,
I have been married about 7 months. I love my husband very much and wouldnt trade him for the world. I am about to be 25 and I have

been single and taking care of myself since I was 17 (own apartment). It has been an experience going from living alone and doing things

my way to learning to compromise and adjusting to being a partial housewife as I work full time hours. ie.......(partial housewife) cooking,

cleaning, laundry for more than just myself (I have no kids).

I would like to get a little group together for other women who are married and had a hard time or a learning experience adjusting to

married life becuase we all know that there is more to marriage then being lovey dovey all the time.

Being Married is a joy but I'd like to talk about all things that are marriage related. So if youve been married a month or ten years, I wanna

talk. Whether it be about cleaning, cooking, juggling work and home life routines. Everything family related. We are also TTC so you can

include those issues too. I look forward to meeting all of you and making a new set of friends.

Hey there!

I've been married for just over 16 months now. Hubby and I lived together for 5 1/2 years before we got married.

We're currently WTT for a baby. Hubby has another 10 months or so at uni, we're going to TTC about December 09 I think.

I work full time, and take care of most of the household chores etc too.

How cool, I wanted to get together a place to talk about such things. Im adjusting to the WIFE roll. I never reaize how much work wives do, but I am loving learning. Did you adjust well to doing most of the chores/cooking. How often do you cook if you dont mind me asking. I cook Id say about 2-3 times a week, If I dont cook, I try and make sure he eats even if I go get it sometimes he picks up dinner. I work LONNNNNg hours and hubby doesnt mind If I only cook on m days off. Im trying to up that to atleast 6 days a week even if I work though.

Hey ladies and hobnob, Im moving this journal/meeting place over into home life and relationships..........I figured its more appropriate for the topic.........please stop by and add to the conv..............cant wait to meet you
here is the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-life-relationships-finance/126021-new-wives-wanted.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->