New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Hey ladies...congrats Em...fingers crossed for a wee sticky bean...let us know when you have the pics up.

Well...I think I might have O'd today...don't know if I'll get any :sex: tonight and I don't know if 2 bd sessions before O will result in anything. But the best news is....I am ovulating...yes my doc confirmed that I have a really good level and there is no problem with me at all. :happydance:

That awesome Irish!! You go! Get that BFP!!! I am so excited for everyone! Irish, you are special and I counting the minutes with you... And yes you can definitely get pg with two bd's before o lol. It would be a little girl!!!

Premomt- I am excited to read your journal. I see you are in the tww too! Maybe you will get your BFP!! Good luck, I will check back often for updates. That is a beautiful pic of you that you have up... So elegant...
HUGS!

hope to see some :bfp: in here in the next few weeks!!!

I hope to add to the :bfp:'s soon... FF says not to test til 15th May, but may not last that long!! :rofl:

I hear ya Peach Blossom I have a wait ahead as well. I am to test on the 8th. I am not thinking I can wait that long.:rofl:

well...I am not even officially in the 2WW yet so I have even a longer time to wait. :laugh2:

Well DH has just said to me that after he watches his film he will give me some deposits. :laugh2: That just means he will provide the :spermy: and thats it!!! I am not going to argue. :laugh2:

Well, since I think I O'd today...I may be in the 2WW sooner than I thought and that could also mean I this months cycle is going to be 29 days...better than having to wait 31 days.

:happydance: good on OH!

i am so peed off. after tea time's browny cm, i have had NOTHING,no sign of her again.

:hissy:

Looks like this could be a good month for a lot of you gals!! Samzi, hold on there may still be a chance.

Irish~2 days before O, is just fine!! That can result in pregnancy thats for sure!

And I will log on later in case I missed anyone.

well got some :spermy: and this is a bit tmi...DH said during it after looking at my *ahem* nipples..."they are bigger....are you sure you are not pregnant already?"

Yeah love its called the immaculate conception!! :laugh2:

:rofl: Well you never know! Some women have bleeding during pregnancy so you could be from before! Maybe it is a good sign for this month.

Sorry I have been updating my journal with my symptoms, and not here.
But all in all I feel great about this month....it sucks to think that I probably have a 17 day LP. So I have a bit longer to go even though I am 13 dpo already. I had this sudden urge to test, but thankfully DH is out tonight with the car and I can't get one! I am glad cause I am not testing unless I make it to 19-20 dpo....if I make it!

youve got a bfp?! :happydance:

i am very confused this morning. i did a frer and as far as i saw there was only one line (my mum saw one line too) but i took a photo on my phone anyway and i can see a line on the photo but not irl. whats with that?!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/picture-11.jpg

Yes, got it this morning at 06:30...looks like I've only bloody done it!!!

No idea why the diff in your photo - that's weird!

jmac!!! :D :D 2 in two days :p :happydance: i'm so happy for you! xx

Samzi that's very strange but if you see a line, you see a line :) xx

you guys ever used superdrug own brand HPT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->