New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

cazd~ FMU for sure. and it really won't matter if you drink more, less or the same amount of water before bed. It will however make you have to get up to pee earlier if you drink more...
I can see it now. You down 36oz of water before bed, and are up by 2am debating on POAS or not... :rofl: It IS technically FMU if it's after midnight....

Jmac :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats!!

I knew you would get it hun!! YAY!!

Cazd~ pee on that stick first thing tomorrow morning, your chart looks great, I think you done it!!

Premomt~ It ain't over until that ugly :witch: shows her face!!

Samzi~ I inverted your hpt (don't know how to post) and it looked like something was there maybe? How old is the test, was there an evap?

Nothing new for me today, everything is still the same except I feel like my moods are even better, and I am no where near emotional, this is the complete opposite for me! Lots of stretching and pulling, some tightening in tummy. I feel different but not sure if it is just going to be extreme PMS or what....I will be due for :witch: May 4th which will put me at 17 dpo CD 30. If not there then I will test the 6th or 7th.

Conswayla - I had/have lot sof pulling and stretching. Here's hoping yours is lucky too. x

cazd~ FMU for sure. and it really won't matter if you drink more, less or the same amount of water before bed. It will however make you have to get up to pee earlier if you drink more...
I can see it now. You down 36oz of water before bed, and are up by 2am debating on POAS or not... :rofl: It IS technically FMU if it's after midnight....

:rofl: HA !!!

Well Its all I can do not to POAS right now!
Just had what seems to be a bit of spotting - and that NEVER happens to me :wohoo:

OMG CAZD, you better POAS ;)

c'mon make it four :p

(i've lost count so im sorry if it's wrong) hehe xx

I've had such bad stomach ache todayyyy :/

AND felt so sick last night and this morning.

Laaaaaame

how is everyone else doing?

x

Em, you are so lucky to be feeling things that you know are for a good reason!! :happydance:

I am feeling fine today, well except for this morning and the horrible smells and me gagging, some pulling today, and bb's hurt. But not much new....or exciting to report. This could just be the darn old :witch: preparing to come like usual. I am however still not moody or emotional!!

Em, you are so lucky to be feeling things that you know are for a good reason!! :happydance:

I am feeling fine today, well except for this morning and the horrible smells and me gagging, some pulling today, and bb's hurt. But not much new....or exciting to report. This could just be the darn old :witch: preparing to come like usual. I am however still not moody or emotional!!

Yeah it's good :)
I'm testing again tomorrow
then waiting some more
then seeing my doctor

ooooo :) excitement!

oh poor you, well i hope it's not :witch: she needs to stay away and make everyone happy by not coming back for 9 months!! :) I really hope you other girls get :bfp: soon, then we can all transfer to a new thread ;) haha

:dust:

hello em sorry your feeling so icky, it will pass as you get along. I don't know why they call it morning sickness as it sometimes stays all day long!

Conswayla hope your symptoms are for the :bfp: and not the :witch: she really needs to just go away for about 9 months!:growlmad:

hey sunshine, yeah it's silly!

how are you sweetie? :) x

My GP was rubbish today - wasn't my usual one and didn't really give a toss. Just took my blood pressure and referred me to midwife (who I'm seeing on 12 May). Got EDD of 27 December. Felt v short-changed!

My GP was rubbish today - wasn't my usual one and didn't really give a toss. Just took my blood pressure and referred me to midwife (who I'm seeing on 12 May). Got EDD of 27 December. Felt v short-changed!

That's too bad, but at least you have a due date!! I am surprised they didn't do a blood test to confirm. Less then 2 weeks until you get to see your midwife!

Thnx em doing good here. I haven't had anything to report except little twinges in my lower abdomin. I don't have sore boobs or nothing! Arghh! Wish I would feel something! I really wish it would be time to test so I would know!:dohh:

jmac I completely understand. Unless I see my Dr I don't feel like they even care for me. Just think only a little over a week and you get to see your MW.:happydance:

i am soo joining this lucky thread!!!

my cycles are around 32 days long and are usually regular. but this on were on day48?!?!!? just ordered Angus castus so will start that when they arrive.

also just had new my SIL is getting married 1st may 2010 and wants me be her bridesmaid, she doesnt know where ttc so we may be hanging fire until late september so there is no chance of me giving birth near her big day.

I know you'll have thought it through but don't put your life on hold for others.
Snug did that and waited 'till her sister got married + then a month later her sister announced she was PG!

That happened to me too...I was asked to do bridesmaid for sil and didn't what to ruin her day so held off...a month or so later...bam...she fell pg on her first try and heres me still trying.

My advise...do not put your life on hold for anyone not even your sister...if you are pg at her wedding so what. Sorry if that sounds harsh but to be honest I've been there and sometimes the green eye monster comes out when I see her...don't get me wrong I am pleased for her but I could have been pg or even have a bundle of joy right now if I didn't hold off. I think she had made a reference to the fact she wouldn't have me as bridesmaid. But her other bridesmaid had to hold off ttc as well but she fell pg pretty quick after the wedding too...I think there is 2-3 weeks difference in the pair.

conswayla....you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pregnant hun. :happydance:

I'm loving keeping up with you gals. :) I wasn't around at the start of this thread, but I tested on April 27th and got my :bfp: :cloud9: I'm due on 01.01.10 :happydance:

Oh you lucky gal...congratulations hun...heres to a sticky little beanie.

What happens if we all get BFP this month? Well except for the fact that it would be the best thing in the world...but our thread would be finished...just have to start one in 1st tri then. :laugh2:

Ok...I am talking crap now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->