New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Can you add me please? I tested early but it was a :bfn: - so will wait now until Tues!

:dust: to all!

Hey Sarah...I hope you get your :bfp: this month hun...you deserve it. :hugs:

:dust:

Hey Sarah...I hope you get your :bfp: this month hun...you deserve it. :hugs:

:dust:

Thankyou so much! Its feels good to know people wish me luck. It has been a long journey for us, and it just seems like everyone around us not trying is getting pregnant. Doctor cannot find anything wrong so I just do not know anymore :( Thankyou alkl so much!! :hugs:

I promise....

1) Not to feed my POAS addiction
2) Not to bore my OH with endless conversations about all things baby
3) Not to SS 'till the 1WW

HA! - like any of those are going to happen :rofl:

Hows that going?? :rofl:

Ha - totally failed on all 3 counts... all the way up to the :witch: arriving and 3 days of wailing afterwards!
TTC is such a rollercoaster...

Heavenly- Who and I mean who is that hottie on your pic lmao??? Don't tell me you are trying to have HIS baby! Lucky lucky...

Caz I think I am headed over to Team LoveBumps. I refuse to give up and I am not going to fertility yet. Damn it I am going to do this. Please add me!!! Could you also give me the link to the new thread for Valentines babies lol?
Hugs!

Oh Caz, I don't know what cd I am on due to extremely irritating AF. I THINK I am behind you by two days... My ticker is a reject. I need a new one. I am actually AF for fifth day now but it makes no sense... No clue... I actually need to bbt this month to have a clue...
LOVE!!!

Heavenly- Who and I mean who is that hottie on your pic lmao??? Don't tell me you are trying to have HIS baby! Lucky lucky...

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Its Christian Bale from the Batman films. :D

:witch: arrived today so no Jan baby for me!! I have ordered a CBFM so hopefully, if I don't get lucky this month...I will have a March baby!

:dust: to all! xx

LMAO... I didn't even recognize him. I LOVED Batman Begins. They finally put a serious spin on a super hero. Dark Knight wasn't as good in my opinion lol. Sorry about the witch! We are all on about the same cd, so I hope we all get BFP's this cycle. I am starting to temp tomorrow. That should be interesting lol... The silver lining of the cloud is AF came on her due date... That is good ov signs. With me AF just comes and goes at her own pace leaving me clueless as to whether or not ov even exists! LMAO...
Hugs!

Heya...
The Bumps thread is:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/129626-lovebumps-still-looking-members.html

Come and Join us !

Sorry the :witch: got you heavenly - come join LoveBumps when you're ready to get back on that TTC horse!

iwantbebebad - you're so funny! but everything will fall into place when you start temping xxx

Yeah Caz, I am right behind you with FF putting me at cd5. We are like soooo close! Wouldn't that be cool if we both got bfp's this month??? Yeah PMA!!

The :witch: got me so I don't get a January Baby so off to February for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->