New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Thnks Em. It shouldn't be to stressful though we have someone coming in to haul it out and all we have to do is pack and unpack. I must remeber to label things though! :rofl:

I am so excited and so scared at the same time. I don't want to test to early and defo don't want the :witch: to show up. I have decided if I don't get my bfp this month I am starting a journal as I have had quite a lot to say this month!:rofl: I do have a big mouth!

Yay! Another journal to stalk....!!!

I babble in my journal all the time, and I love it!

hoping :witch: going to get me properly tonight/tomorrow. getting really pissed off with it all now.

Samzi i hope she doesn't come for you :) it would be nice to add another name to the list.

If not well i hope she stops messing around and just arrive already! hehe

xx

Samzi - hang in there !

Sunshine... you should definitely start a Journal - Its a fab way to vent + we'll all join in!

Yes Sunshine...you can talk a load of rubbish in your journal and no one minds. :laugh2:

I know I do anyway. :rofl:

Thanks Cadz and Irish, I was just hoping that I wouldn't be here to long and wouldn't need a journal, except for the pg one. LOL But we all know that doesn't happen very often. :rofl: So I am due to test the end of the week so I will be either starting a ttc or pg journal then.

Hey ladies~
For those of us who have started another cycle, I have made another thread and want to make a team of us! here's the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/129626-cd1-around-may-4-a.html
I know most of us are around the same cycle length and enjoy talking to you all, so I would love for ya'll to come over!

I may still be on course for a New year bab... I'm 9dpo at the moment and FF tells me to test in 9 days... So keep your fingers crossed! :)

Peach, here is lots of baby dust your way!! I am so excited to see all of you get BFP's very very soon! Premomt, I will follow your new thread so I can see YOU get to tell us your BFP!!!
Hugs to everyone moving on to next cycle and congrats to all the bfp's this cycle!

I am only 4dpo too and not testing for another 10-11 days but will also follow your thread hun as I am sure I will be there next month. Whats this? My lack of PMA? *slaps herself as its postive thinking month* "I WILL GET MY BFP THIS MONTH" :laugh2:

gumb - thanks for posting that !

I came on early today so I could catch up with everyone and couldn't believe it when I saw your post!

well, theres nothing much for me to say really :)
how is everyone else?
i've not been on for a while
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"