New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

so so

af is here with avengence now and hurting me! Hopefully my drugs should start working soon :rofl:

Oh and i started with EPO today. was searching for ibroprofen and came across a bottle of it! so i though hey hum il start with this. so i started with that today. what's it do exactly? i have bad skin so hopefully itl help with that! But i know some of you ladies are taking it for TTC purposes.

oh samzi sorry to hear that!
but at least its not messing you around now ;)

x

So is that 3 BFPs waiting to happen...

Irish Eyes
Peach Blossom
iwantbebebad

Of course you're more than welcome over in Premonts new thread... but GOOD LUCK for a :bfp: xxx

I am coming over any way :laugh2: But I am not due to test until Saturday week...that feels like ages away.

Irish~ you are not allowed in! HAHA! :rofl: (of course you are but PMA will keep you away!)

Well I am headed over! I need the PMA for next cycle. You will NOT tell me the sperm are bad, or the egg is nowhere to be found. I WILL get pg by myself and I am giving myself the time. Doctors aren't God, and my body will do what is right by me. Final answer. Oh and DH's sperm better whip into shape. They have a purpose now.

Premomt- I love your ticker. Wigglin lol. I need to wiggle if AF would poof be gone. LMAO
I can't wait to join your thread. I will as soon as AF gives me a firm CD1...

iwantbebad- go easy on the poking around. your cervix could be sensitive only 3 more days to find out, woo hoo
emmalou how are you feeling, did you go to the doctors and get the pregnancy confirmed and find out your due date. any symptoms for us

Thank you gum. My mom and sister already yelled at me. I haven't touched it with my finger like I usually do to get cm checks. I just kinda wiped deep with toilet paper (sorry tmi) I don't know why honestly. If it doesn't come out, does it matter whats in lol??? I will take your advice. No more poking. Promise. I am more interested than worried or thinking I am pg. I just want to know what the deal is. It is fascinating. AF is finally fascinating lmao...

Emma- Big FAT CONGRATS! So happy for you... What are your brand new pg symptoms? How are you feeling! Super super happy for you... Sticky time!

So is that 3 BFPs waiting to happen...

Irish Eyes
Peach Blossom
iwantbebebad

Of course you're more than welcome over in Premonts new thread... but GOOD LUCK for a :bfp: xxx

aww, don't forget about little old me. I think my testing date won't be until the 19th May though.

it's the waiting that is the worst. only 2 more sleeps xxx keep us updated with symptoms

Hi wallie,
of course not forgotten about you. xx

gumb69 and i wantbebebad - hellooo and thanks :)

i've had a few days of feeling icky, like yesterday i made dinner for me and OH and i just couldnt eat mine! but i was starving yet feeling sickly. ha crazy times.
As for the cramping, well i was up all night monday.. i couldnt lay on my back because it kept me awake and once i got to sleep on my side my kitten came and woke me up! hehe

I've not been to the doctor, they said theres no need too until im 8 - 12 weeks, HPT are very accurate and hardly ever wrong - said the receptionist. Which i guess is true, so i'm going to book my appointment for when i'm that far gone.

so how is everyone else doing :) hope you're well. x

:witch: hasn't turned up :) yaaaaay

definately preggers ;)

x

This was definately a lucky thread...we got 3 :bfp: so far and 4 of us waiting.

woo

the rest of you guys better get your :bfp: too, so i can cheer up about not getting mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->