New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

well its not my month :witch: arrived full force this morning :cry:

:hugs: So sorry the wicked :witch: got you Gilmore. Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: this next cycle.

iyy
congrarulations leah,really happy for you could you tell us ladies that are still hoping to get their bfp if you had any symptoms and if so how many dpo you were when they started :) thankyou and congrats again x x x x

Thanks!! I honestly didn't have any symptoms. I randomly took an IC on Monday night. For some reason, I just felt the urge to do it, and within a few mins, there was a second line, but it was very faint. So I tested every mornign fro the next 2 days, and the line slowly got a little darker. Once I realized I was pregnant, I started to feel a poking behind my belly button. And the side of my boobs started to get sore.

This morning, I got a BFP on a FRER! Not cramps today, but my boobs are still a little tender on the sides by my armpit.

No nausea or sensitive smells or anything. I think they are going to come later.

How are you feeling????
hi leah how many days past ovulation did you start getting faint lines again on ur ovulation tests as im 4-5dpo and got a thick pale pink second line that showed up within 3 mins,could this be a start of a bfp or could it of picked up hormones from ovulation as ive never used ovulation tests before x x

iyy
congrarulations leah,really happy for you could you tell us ladies that are still hoping to get their bfp if you had any symptoms and if so how many dpo you were when they started :) thankyou and congrats again x x x x

Thanks!! I honestly didn't have any symptoms. I randomly took an IC on Monday night. For some reason, I just felt the urge to do it, and within a few mins, there was a second line, but it was very faint. So I tested every mornign fro the next 2 days, and the line slowly got a little darker. Once I realized I was pregnant, I started to feel a poking behind my belly button. And the side of my boobs started to get sore.

This morning, I got a BFP on a FRER! Not cramps today, but my boobs are still a little tender on the sides by my armpit.

No nausea or sensitive smells or anything. I think they are going to come later.

How are you feeling????
hi leah how many days past ovulation did you start getting faint lines again on ur ovulation tests as im 4-5dpo and got a thick pale pink second line that showed up within 3 mins,could this be a start of a bfp or could it of picked up hormones from ovulation as ive never used ovulation tests before x x

I'm not sure about ovulation tests. They pick up LH surges, but your body always have a little LH in your pee. Therefore, it will always have a little bit of a second line. I started having a faint line on pregnancy tests around 8 dpo. It was very faint, but it was there. If the line on your OPK gets darker day by day, it could be a very good sign!!! Good luck!!

I will be testing on January 18th if the witch is a no show. Been TTC for about 5 months. Hope this month is the one we get a BFP!

thank you all who took the time to spare a thought for me and my family. here is the full story: https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...-long-housing-story-involved.html#post8534451

i am not back and will try and update this thread as soon as i can i am using a dongal so bear with me x

Can you put me down for the 12th?? This is my third month TTC.
How is everyone else feeling???
thats you added x

Today I'm on my 9 dpo so I'm taking the first test tomorrow. Officially, my testing date is January 6. We've been TTC#1 for a few yrs now.
thats you added x

AF arrived this morning 3 days early, but it means I am back to a 28 day cycle so fingers crossed for next month. Gonna start charting I think ! xx
huge :hugs: hun xxx

Testing 5th Jan. 5th cycle. Not much point but just taking it easy whilst we wait for fs appointment.X
thats you added

Hi Ladies!! I think I just got my :bfp: !!!!
It's very faint but it's there and it's pink. I woke DH up and he jumped out of bed and he sees it too so i'm not crazy! :)
Please keep your FX'd it gets darker!!! [-o<
huge congrats x

Well I'm out. AF got me this morning.
huge :hugs: hun xx

The witch got me too I'm out
Huge :hugs: FX for next month x

Witch got me...
soo sorry hun :( :hugs: hope next month xxx

Jan 15th, 22nd cycle OF ttc, first cycle on Clomid.
added x

Jan 15th, 22nd cycle OF ttc, first cycle on Clomid.
I'll be testing on the 15th as well, it's our 9th cycle ttc. FX that it is a lucky day!
added x

well ladies, I'm out this month :(
the evil evil :witch: got me . BOOOOO.
Anyway, I'll have another Jan testing day of the 29th. So sign me up for the next round. Thanks
huge :hugs: hun best of luck this new cycle. sorry hun we only go up to the 16th.

Hi Lynne,
We've been trying since July 2010 so 6 months, and my AF is due on 8th Jan. I should be testing then i guess, but after feeling a bit unwell today i tested and there looked like a very faint line, could just be evap so trying not to get my hopes up, but i'm not sure i'll be able to hold out until then to test!
Thank you!
Lxx
added x

Hi everyone!! I am around 9-10 dpo (I ovulated early). I just took an IC and it was a vverrrryyyyy faint positive!!! It was definately a think pink line though!!
So...I took another 20 mins later and it was the SAME thing!! Both were definately read within the time frame!!!
I'm crossing my fingers that this is the start of a BFP!!!!
Baby dust to all!!
huge congrats x

Hello All,
Well I tested a day early and after 4 frer, 1 cb digi, 1 fr gold digi, and a $ test I get to announce my :bfp: I was really doubtful this month but in the end it all looks like it is coming together and I'm on :cloud9: I'm going tomorrow for blood work to confirm. I hope to see more :bfp: from other ladies here and :dust: to all.
huge congrats hun x

Hi,
Could i be added to this list?
This is our first month TTC and we are due to test on 12th January which will be about 13 dpo
Congrats to those that have had their BFP's!!
x
added x

af came this afternoon right on schedule ahhhhhhhh sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aww hun thats a shame :( huge :hugs: best of luck this new cycle x

I am sad to say that the :witch: got me yesterday afternoon.......:cry::cry::cry::cry:
sorry hun :(

btw count me out for January :-(
awww :( :hugs:

Hi Lynn,
Please put me down, TTC for 2 months, I'm 13 DPO today so testing again tomorrow if the witch doesn't show up!
added x

Can you add me please -- Testing January 15th -- TTC 14 months
added x

testing date - jan 7th. ttc for 2 years
added x

well still waiting for the :witch: to arrive and after last nights negative hpt i reckon she will make an appearance today as scheduled :cry:
awww hun thats horrible :( fx for new cycle x

Congrats to all BFP's and baby dust to all BFN's. i am around 3dpo, AF is due 1/20. May I join the party? This is month two of first time TTC. These two week waits are brutal.
sorry hun we only go up to the 16th x

Im testing the 16th January 2011
added x

I will be testing on January 18th if the witch is a no show. Been TTC for about 5 months. Hope this month is the one we get a BFP!
sorry hun we only go up to the 16th sorry x

right ladies looking for results from (willing to wait up to 7days after test date then results will be deleted as not chasing anyone):
From 1st Jan
  1. Lara+sam+bump
  2. Jaxtapoze
  3. spykey_uk
  4. zestygirl
  5. MRSRICHRS2K
  6. Trishg21
  7. BrainsBeauty

From 2nd Jan
  1. LOUISV
  2. Ava123

From 3rd Jan
  1. queenlavera
  2. rocketb

From 4th Jan
  1. Senora Frog
  2. Future Mama
  3. PtntlyWting

From 5th Jan
  1. Frankie
  2. MrsEvans
  3. 4magpies

From 6th Jan
  1. Mia2603
  2. Conceive81
  3. SweetJennie

From 7th Jan
  1. RayeAnne
  2. damnqirl
  3. Blondiee

please keep us up to date.... if anyone knows anyone else's results let us know...

thanks x

Hi everyone, well I tested again on the 6th and BFN, now it's the 8th and I am officially one day late. If no sign of af by Monday than I will test again. I do hate all this waiting, I just want to know one way or another lol.

me too i am offically a day late now. i done test at 12DPO and was neg and not tested since not because i don't to or was strong but not had any tests lol :D

Hi Lynne, lol I've also ran out of tests otherwise I might of tried again yesterday. Ive decided I won't buy anymore now until Monday, i really don't want to pay anymore money out for the witch to turn up. Just have to wait and see what happens now. :)

good luck lynne and hazybaby84 ,hope you both find out very soon x x x x

iyy

How are you feeling????

I'm not sure about ovulation tests. They pick up LH surges, but your body always have a little LH in your pee. Therefore, it will always have a little bit of a second line. I started having a faint line on pregnancy tests around 8 dpo. It was very faint, but it was there. If the line on your OPK gets darker day by day, it could be a very good sign!!! Good luck!!
thankyou hun fingers crossed ay :),hope ur still feeling well in yourself,have you told family yetor are you waiting a bit x x

Well I am out - I must have gone back to my 28 day cycle as last month was a 25 day so at least I am beginning to get more regular after coming off the implant / cerazette

Well I am out - I must have gone back to my 28 day cycle as last month was a 25 day so at least I am beginning to get more regular after coming off the implant / cerazette

sorry to hear that frankie:hugs: just think possitive about the fact your looking at becoming more regular and in 2weeks you will be getting ready to ovulate again :) x x x

i don't know whats happened to the :witch: she was a few days late last month i think it might be due to stress and although i got LH surge i actually am unsure if i actually ovulated....

My cycles have been up in the air since i came off the mini pill. My first 2 were 32 days then my 3rd was 27 days and my last was 25 days and this one is now cd29 and a no show at the moment. I just want my body to make up it's mind, that's why I'm not going to test again until Monday.

huge hugs hun i am sooo sorry to hear this i really hope it happens for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->