New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Lynne, sure you can put me down for Jan 1st :D and been ttc for 2 years 3 months now.

Back again! hoping for better luck this cycle! I'm due AF on 08.Jan so put me down for testing the 9th!
Good luck ladies and lots of PMA!
hey hun sorry your back again :( but welcome once again and we will be here for the forseeable future anyways lol thats you added hun best of luck don't want to see you back next month lol xxx how long you been TTC?

Hey Lynne
I started trying in September so on month 4 really didn't think it could be this hard, with my first I was one of those really annoying people who found out at 7 weeks... Oh how I wish that could have happened again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aw sorry to hear been TTC 3years 5months myself so can understand how annoying it can be to wait to get pregnant. its nice it was easy for you first time around best of luck. x

Hiya can you put me down for 8th Jan please! TTC for 9 months :) xxx
thats you added best of luck xx

Lynne, sure you can put me down for Jan 1st :D and been ttc for 2 years 3 months now.
best of luck hun been TTC as long as me we should team up for those :bfp:'s

Testing Jan 1st been trying for 5 months. Fingers crossed

Don't know if I qualify for this thread cost I am peeing on 31st at 11:55pm but I'm gunna look at the test at midnight. If I qualify then add me pretty please. This is my second cycle ttc and I should have ovulated either today or tomorrow but BD first thing this morning cost I heard morning magic liquid (for lack of a better term) has a higher concerned of swimmers. Dunno how true that is but Redford worth a try I think. Good luck to you all! Hope you all get your BFPs! !!

Testing Jan 1st been trying for 5 months. Fingers crossed
thats you added bet of luck x

Don't know if I qualify for this thread cost I am peeing on 31st at 11:55pm but I'm gunna look at the test at midnight. If I qualify then add me pretty please. This is my second cycle ttc and I should have ovulated either today or tomorrow but BD first thing this morning cost I heard morning magic liquid (for lack of a better term) has a higher concerned of swimmers. Dunno how true that is but Redford worth a try I think. Good luck to you all! Hope you all get your BFPs! !!
no worries hun will add you to 1st jan testers hope you get your midnight magic :bfp: xx not sure morning swimmiers are any better than daytime swimmers hun lol never heard anything like that i know that if its 2-3days old its better as it has more time to mature and be fresher but not sure about time scale. morning sex guess at least the man got no excuse since he's already hard lol joys of morning wood :D :haha:

Testing on Jan 1. AF due 12/31. TTC for 2 months.
best of luck hun x

Could you put me down to test the 2nd January. Been TTC #3 on & off since mc Nov 2008. Thanks.

Hummm....I dunno I read it on here somewhere.....*trying to find post*.......https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ter-getting-pregnant.html.................not sure how true it is but worth a try !!!

I hope I'm in with a chance this cycle. Me and OH DTD on 15th, 17th and 19th and I was due to ovulate yesterday which is 19th (I'm guessing I did judging by CM and lots of pain) or today which is 20th. So I hope I'm in with a good chance =)

Lynne - Has the snow now cleared where you are ? You're not gunna be stuck in without any tests again are you ? Must have been torture !!!

Hi..

I've been TTC for 3 months now.. I had a BFT last month but it was a chemical pregnancy. I'll be testing on 1st January 2011.

BeesBella..We ovulate pretty much at the same time. Mine was on the 19th or 20th (not too sure) so I am now on my 2ww.. What cycle day are you on? Looking for a cycle buddy :happydance:

I have had 7 psychic readings and 4 of them say a BFP in Jan from a Dec conception so this is really helping towards the PMA. Esp if I conceive this month then the due date will be my 21st birthday !!!

Hey Cara I ovulated on Fri or sat and got my negative OPK yesterday fx'd we caught it this month, I also had a chemical m/c last month :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Starchase!!

Ooo were you doing the BD on fri and sat? Did you do the OPK before friday? hehe sorry for the questions. Ive never tried using the OPK, i just go to the doctors for my hcg shot and the Dr usually tells me when to do the BD:cloud9:

When will you check? and when is your AF due??:nope:

Good luck!!!
xoxo

Hey Cara

Yeah I usually start the OPKs on cd10 then watch them get darker so it was faint from tuesday to thursday (cd14 -negative) and darker than control on Fri just amazing same on sat and then faint sun... We bd cd11,14,15 & 16 hope we caught it this year had EWCM on fri-sat bang on cue xx

I will test on the 2nd Jan if AF doesn't show I used to be a POAS addict but I am gutted whenever I see BFN so don't test until I'm late I'm testing earlier purely because I have major night out on the 2nd and wanna make sure I'm not before I go...

how about you when will you test do u feel confident this month?

xxxxx

Could you put me down to test the 2nd January. Been TTC #3 on & off since mc Nov 2008. Thanks.
thats you added hun best of luck sorry about your mc

Hummm....I dunno I read it on here somewhere.....*trying to find post*......

Lynne - Has the snow now cleared where you are ? You're not gunna be stuck in without any tests again are you ? Must have been torture !!!
ah well sex anytime can't hurt lol :D no snow still falling and pretty terrible out this end we're forcasted more. but we'll see we are garenteed a white christmas lol :D doing my santa rounds till wednesday then going back wednesday night hibernating wednesday night- friday morning then going to MIL's friday for chrtmas eve :happydance: then sweet snuggles with OH christmas eve go a special outfit not sure if i should show it christmas eve or christmas night he he we got engaged christmas night last year so not sure and spending christmas day with my OH, DS and MIL i am looking forward to it but can't wait to see thier faces my OH has no ideawhat i bought him lol

Hi..
I've been TTC for 3 months now.. I had a BFT last month but it was a chemical pregnancy. I'll be testing on 1st January 2011.
heyhun best of luck i really hope that this month offers you a sticky :bfp:

I have had 7 psychic readings and 4 of them say a BFP in Jan from a Dec conception so this is really helping towards the PMA. Esp if I conceive this month then the due date will be my 21st birthday !!!
sounds great hun remember last month i really hope you get it ths month and hope your phyhic readings come true for me really not sure how many more months of this i can bear

Put me down for testing, 7th January :) xxx
thats you added hun how long you been TTC???

Hello! Add me to the list again. I'm testing Jan 6th. :)
thats you added hun best of luck. how long you been TTC?

best of luck hun been TTC as long as me we should team up for those :bfp:'s
Yeah, sucks, don't it? And I still get my hopes up. More even, now that I've started AI. Wish you all the best, hunny. You're trying for number 2, right?

Hello,

I didn't get my Christmas BFP. I will be testing on the 4th of Jan. We have been TTC for 2 months.

Please can you add me again? With 6 week cycles (sigh) I should be testing again on January the 14th.

We have been TTC for 2 months.... babydust to us all
xxx

Hi! I will be testing on New Years Eve which is also my Grandma's 92nd birthday! My Grandma was really excited with my first pregnancy last summer but it ended in miscarriage on Aug 1st. I'd love to be able to give her the gift of a BFP! We've been trying for 8 months.
Thanks,
Michelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"