New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Maybe you need some good luck charms or gemstones Lynne ? I hope your luck turns around that you get blessed with a nice BFP for new years !

i've tried alot of things just one of those people with no luck but bad luck lol

Just seen your ticker, whatchya doing on here, get to bed missy !!!!

Hi there everyone, well my af is due on the 7th jan so I'm going to test on the 8th if I can hold out lol. Baby dust to all. X

Merry Xmas to you all and wishing you all 2011 bundles. May the lord shower you with BFP's in the new year!! Happy holidays!!

Can you please add me to the list? I'll be testing on Jan 16th. :)

I'll be testing January 10 (when af is due!) praying soooooooo hard this month and trying to stay positive...17 months of trying...
cycle day 15 today...bd on days 12,13, and 14...peak days yesterday and today..keeping my fingers crossed....very crampy still...anyone else have this during ovulation???
hoping for the best new years ever!

Af is due the 10th so I shall be testing then 1st month NTNP after coming off bcp as they had horrible side effects OH didn't 'withdraw' a few times (TMI?) so hoping we caught that eggy!

hi. I am 6dpo. Ttc after ectopic since june. I will test jan1. Can i join in? :)

could you please add me? I'm a Januaray 10 tester...ttc for 17 months...unexplained infertility...
---needshelp----

I am on my first 2ww since stopping bc almost 9 months ago! I will test Jan. 5th which happens to be my birthday!

All right - my TWW has started!

Hopefully I can restrain myself from testing before the 6th, which will already be too early.
I already tested on Christmas day, BEFORE I even ovulated lol. I read a thread on lunar fertility, which got me thinking about it and I realised according to it I could possibly have O'd on the 15th, an we had BD'd that day... And being Christmas I figured if there was ever a time for a miracle... But of course you all know the answer lol.
I'm a dork.

Hi im 8dpo today and will be testing 1st Jan 2011 if no :witch: :thumbup:
TTC baby no.3 after vasectomy reversal :dust:

Hello! I am back! 3rd cycle ttc. I will be testing on January 2nd!

Fx'd for all you ladies!!

:dust:

I'll be testing January 10 (when af is due!) praying soooooooo hard this month and trying to stay positive...17 months of trying...
cycle day 15 today...bd on days 12,13, and 14...peak days yesterday and today..keeping my fingers crossed....very crampy still...anyone else have this during ovulation???
hoping for the best new years ever!

Yes, I have that every month. I'm crampy and bloated feeling for about 4 days before O and it continues until day after O for me. When it goes away, I know I've O'd. Good luck!!

Neffie - So sorry about your loss. I remember your bfp not that long ago.

:dust::dust:

hey ladies :hi:

how is everyone?

not been on here in a while been in bed with the flu (not the pig variety!!) for a week now so not sure if i ovulated at the normal time for me as i've heard that being ill can affect ovulation (not sure so if anyone knows if its true or not please let me know lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->