New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Hey :) testing 2nd Jan, this is my 2nd month ttc :) thank u.

Baby dust to all xxx

Hi Please could you put me down i will be testing on the 16th Jan
Thank you xx

Hello All,

Ok so I tested on my opk today and it was + but last month I didn't have a + until the 23rd so I did 2 more tests and they were both + as well. So I guess that my LH surge is there but I don't have any EWCM and today It seems as I have no CM at all. Has this ever happend to any of you ladies before? I wonder if I still have a chance to get pg this cycle..

Thank you..

Breavis, I've heard of this, it happens. I've heard real egg whites would help, though I bet it'd be messy and very unromantic :p Luck!

Hello, how is everyone???
I think I am ovulating today, am having OV pains and bloated! We have DTD every night since last Thursday and just squeezed in a quickie on the carpet just now :blush: Going to have more :sex: tomorrow and that's the baby making done, the rest of the month is for pure enjoyment :rofl:
I want my BFP this month, I dont want Cycle 6!!!
BabyDust to all xxxx

Lynn - Can you add me to the list?? TTC #2 for 7 months now. I'll be testing on Jan 6th. I'm pretty sure I o'd today, so the countdown is on!

It's comforting to see familiar names on here from last months posts. Sorry to see you all here again, but at least I know I'm not alone. :hugs:

Hello All,

Ok so I tested on my opk today and it was + but last month I didn't have a + until the 23rd so I did 2 more tests and they were both + as well. So I guess that my LH surge is there but I don't have any EWCM and today It seems as I have no CM at all. Has this ever happend to any of you ladies before? I wonder if I still have a chance to get pg this cycle..

Thank you..

Yes, that has happened to me. I've had months of ewcm w/o + opk and months with + opk and no ewcm. Do you have any preseed?? That stuff works wonders and it feels good; not too messy. I've been taking epo the past few months to increase my cm and it's worked wonders for me personally. Took about a month to take effect, but been great since.

best of luck hun been TTC as long as me we should team up for those :bfp:'s
Yeah, sucks, don't it? And I still get my hopes up. More even, now that I've started AI. Wish you all the best, hunny. You're trying for number 2, right?
yes ttc #2 living suffered losses so never say ttc#2 cause i have other babies even if there not here. yeah it sucks like hell depressing too :( kl AI what prompted that???

Hello,
I didn't get my Christmas BFP. I will be testing on the 4th of Jan. We have been TTC for 2 months.
thats you added x

Please can you add me again? With 6 week cycles (sigh) I should be testing again on January the 14th.
We have been TTC for 2 months.... babydust to us all
xxx
welcome back hun and best of luck xx

Hi! I will be testing on New Years Eve which is also my Grandma's 92nd birthday! My Grandma was really excited with my first pregnancy last summer but it ended in miscarriage on Aug 1st. I'd love to be able to give her the gift of a BFP! We've been trying for 8 months.
Thanks,
Michelle
when should i put you down for then hun? the 1st??? added to list but not date yet. x

Hey :) testing 2nd Jan, this is my 2nd month ttc :) thank u.
Baby dust to all xxx
thats you added hun best of luck x

Hi Please could you put me down i will be testing on the 16th Jan
Thank you xx
how long you been TTC hun? thats you added xxx

Lynn - Can you add me to the list?? TTC #2 for 7 months now. I'll be testing on Jan 6th. I'm pretty sure I o'd today, so the countdown is on!
It's comforting to see familiar names on here from last months posts. Sorry to see you all here again, but at least I know I'm not alone. :hugs:
thats you added hun best of luck xx its pain having to be here month after month but we will be here until i finally drop lol :D

hey people yet another month and yet another problem typical i should be use to it. seems that after the hell with the three burst pipes and being told be out till march they had decided to not let me back into the house at all and i have 2 weeks to get my stuff out and nowhere and no money to move god got to love landlord ah.

anyways point being i will be about and will update but might be a little slow....

i am meant to ovulate today and tomorrow so even after all the hell above me and OH DTD tonight with concive plus and softcups so we'll see... sometimes stress seems to do me a favour with my son got pregnant when i was mega stressed lol

Hi all testing Jan. 3rd, please add me :)

Lynne sorry you are having a stressful time now! GL

its nothing new hun last cycle my pipes burst and my christmas presents looked unlikely that they were coming, the month before that me and my partner had a huge falling out and we split for a short time, the back luck seems to fallow me pretty badly 2010 has been mega bad year :cry: but anyways thats you added xxx

I hear you 2010 has been horrible for me, but it can redeem itself by giving me a New years BFP!

yeah but then that will be 2011 lol, my 2010 started great for jan :bfp: but lost baby in Feb and been dying since.

Hello All,

Thank you..

Yes, that has happened to me. I've had months of ewcm w/o + opk and months with + opk and no ewcm. Do you have any preseed?? That stuff works wonders and it feels good; not too messy. I've been taking epo the past few months to increase my cm and it's worked wonders for me personally. Took about a month to take effect, but been great since.

No, I haven't tried preseed. I tried to get some today but the only store that had it was an hour away. If no BFP this time I will try it next month. Thanks

Can I join this thread? I am testing on 1st January and this is our first month of trying :D x

Major headache today at 4dpo, also sooooo tired !!!!! I am trying really hard to not symptom spot but it's do difficult, esp when I am sitting here watching 16 & Pregnant !

Lynne

Thats the three now so no more bad luck allowed for you, things can only get better honey

xxxxxx

Lynne

Thats the three now so no more bad luck allowed for you, things can only get better honey

xxxxxx

its never worked that way for me my family say i am the most jinxed unlucky person in the world, what can do wrong will go wrong for me :haha:

Maybe you need some good luck charms or gemstones Lynne ? I hope your luck turns around that you get blessed with a nice BFP for new years !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->