New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

I'm still here routing for everyone! Fx'd for you for this weekend ntat. And for you next weekend Tiger!

I tested and BFN! Just waiting for the :witch: now! Will test again if not arrived tmoro or sunday

Rubbish!! How many dpo are you. What miu was the test x

I was 11dpo and the test was 10 miu. AF pains all day yesterday and now this morning the :witch: has arrived. :growlmad:
Luteal phase of 12dpo which seems to be the same every month. Have done some internet research and I think anywhere between 10 and 14 days LP is ok. What do you think?
Short cycle of 23 days this month, is this ok?

Anyway, on to next month...... :wacko:

Sorry new :hugs:

I think 12 is fine. 23 days seems like a short cycle. You could always check in with a doc if you are concerned in case you need progesterone?

Gl for this cycle x

I think mt lp is also about 12 days. I think this is Ok.

Sorry about AF NTAT. I agree with the ladies and also if you have a concern, it wouldn't hurt to ask your dr.

Kanga i cant remember who has gotton bfps on here apart from me,you and now Tiger can anyone help i will try do a first pg update thingy i have been chatting on other threads but pop in to catch up on you gals :hugs:

Ok, as I'm clearly sad and had nothing better to do in work today - I went back through this thread to locate all of the BFP's (told you I was sad!) :dohh:
Now, I didn't actually go through every page but I hope I managed to capture everyone. In no particular order:-

New Mummy2010 :bfp:
Kanga :bfp:
Tigerlillies :bfp:
Wanttobemum86 :bfp:
SugarFairy :bfp:
Starry Night :bfp:
Luvmysoldier :angel:
Ennie Jennie :angel:

We're not doing bad since we've only been going since September - seems to be only me & Imppearl who are lagging behind still :haha:

AFM - Trying to hold out til Saturday to test, currently 8/9dpo as O'd early. Had a few symptoms but very sporadic so not confident really but we'll see - been trying to cling to the PMA this month. Would truly be a miracle :cloud9: if it happens this month as we haven't tried very hard (performance issues for both of us!) :blush:

Aw how sweet of you i will try find 5 mins to pop it on 1st page really soon feeling a bit rough lately tired and all:hugs:im sure your time will come how long have you been trying again ?

Nope, I've been good this morning and not tested (yet!)
Too scared to, to be honest - I hate the disappointment. AF is going to be early this month as I ov'd early and I am cramping now so doubt there's a chance for BFP but I will keep my fingers crossed just in case.

Hi to everyone :hi: this thread has gone awfully quiet, probably cos most people have had their BFP's and moved on..... it gets lonely in here you know... :winkwink:

:kiss:NTAT i try to check in and also dont want to seem like im bragging or upset any of my lovelies on this thread :thumbup:sorry i have been neglecting you girls i will promise to check in more often ,sorry about af sweetling how long have you been trying again for?

:hi: Hi Newmummy, nice to 'see' you here, do pop back every now and again, I would love to keep up with whats happening. I assume all was ok with your 12 week scan which is great news :thumbup:

ERPC was 23rd Aug so been trying for about 5 months but AF was a no show for 3 months and then its been on/off until this month which appears to be normal :happydance: finally!

i kno w hoe you feel. Af took forever to return to "normal" for me too! It seems like the last few cycles for me its finally there. This is my 8th cycle since my mc. Just waiting to o! Shoudl be any time now!!

Just took my opk. I think its positive! Here we go!! lol

Mad at dh! didn't get a bd in yesterday!! Grrrr... did the previous 4 days, and also arleady today... but still if that was my positive day ahhhh! may try again tonight, and deff tommorrow! Also I'll test again today see what the opk says now.

Congrats on your :bfp: Tiger!!!

Im on CD15 and think i may be Oing today.... FXd..

:happydance: come on :bfp: :happydance:

:hugs:

:hi: Hi Newmummy, nice to 'see' you here, do pop back every now and again, I would love to keep up with whats happening. I assume all was ok with your 12 week scan which is great news :thumbup:

ERPC was 23rd Aug so been trying for about 5 months but AF was a no show for 3 months and then its been on/off until this month which appears to be normal :happydance: finally!

Yes all was fab with scan i will put it on my profile so you can check it out next scan is 23rd march :happydance:

5 mths is'nt all that long my love :hugs:im sure your time will come soon we were trying for 6mths then bfp which was to be my MC and then another 3 mths so 9 altogether keep up the pma :kiss: im sure its just around the corner....yep i can see it NTAT's BFP here it comes:thumbup::happydance:

Officially in the tww now. I ended up Getting a dark positive and bding on that day and the following 2 days. Today will be 3 days after positive opk. So 2ish dpo. We had good timing with the bding this cycle now so I'm praying this is it for me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->