new year.........!??

lucy_smith

Reaction score
What do you do for new year? I'm fed up of going to the local party, its always full of young ones who are so drunk. I would love to go away with bf for new year, but where would we go? Anyone want to share there new year happenings? Any ideas?

Last year went to the local pub, that was pretty fun... I am not a big going out person since my daughter was born...

We are hoping to have a positive test come xmas/new year, so depending on that we dunno of plans... If i am pregnant i will let OH out with the lads... and Ill stay in with our daughter...

If im not then who knows... x

I live in Western Australia, and we have gone on a boat cruise (really fun!) for the evening. It included dinner, drinks, and entertainment (a band so we could dance).

I've been to the horse races a couple of times, also a great day.

A couple years ago we had a Mexican party at ours. Everyone brought a Mexican dish, and wore sombreros.

This year DH, I, and some friends have rented a house on the beach :)

lucy we often stay in juut me and DH - have a really nice meal and watch a film or something - quiet but nice and often leads to bringing in the new year with a bang if you know what i mean ;) - im hoping that 2014/15 new year that bang will be our first TTC BD

The last few years we lived upstairs in a duplex, and we spent New Year's with the downstairs couple, watching the ball drop in Times Square and drinking and chatting.

This year we have moved down to LA. Maybe we'll invite people around for a party? Maybe we'll go into LA for celebrations? I wonder if somewhere does fireworks! I love fireworks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->