New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

You can add me! I O'd 12/15, testing 12/29.

Femara CD 3-7, Ovidrel HCG Trigger shot CD 13 with two mature follicles, O CD14!

I'm anxious, and trying to convince myself not to test early, I am 11DPO.

Been TTC for 2 years, 7 months, I have no children, and I have PCOS.

Hi can you add me too please.
I'm expecting to O sometime between new years day and 6th Jan.
I recently started on metformin so hoping that works is magic on my eggs this cycle!
Baby dust to everyone!

Welcome to those that joined us :flower:

Aley - Really hoping that was ovulation for you! fx

4everpositive - I would test again if I were you as well. Hoping that the :witch: stays away!

PrincessTaz - You're definitely not out yet. 8/9dpo is really early still. :flow:

AFM - Still not sure if I ovulated. However my boobs hurt like they always do after I ovulate, so maybe I just missed ewcm. :shrug: I really should start temping or taking opks :haha:

Hello! Very new here. I will be going for 2nd iui try Jan. 8th therefore I will test Jan 22nd. TTC #1 & feeling very discouraged after the first failed attempt therefore any lifting stories are welcomed. Good luck to everyone!

Hi Ladies! New here :) TTC no. 3. Will be testing somewhere around Jan 12th I guess? Totally nervous about being pregnant again after 4 years...

From Mrs2Mom : took 5 months to conceive our first. Then the second was conceived on the first try. It's totally and completely normal. It feels like forever but you'll get that BFP before you know it. ;)

Oh my I have just noticed that I forgot to add that I will be testing on Jan 22 if no AF by then.

Hello I will also be testing New Years Eve! Good luck everyone, make sure you all keep us posted....baby dust to us all!!!!

Hi Ladies! New here :) TTC no. 3. Will be testing somewhere around Jan 12th I guess? Totally nervous about being pregnant again after 4 years...

From Mrs2Mom : took 5 months to conceive our first. Then the second was conceived on the first try. It's totally and completely normal. It feels like forever but you'll get that BFP before you know it. ;)

BKKBabe: It does feel like it's forever! I can't imagine going through this month after month. I'm going to hang in there. Jan. 12th is right around the corner! :) I'm excited for you.

I think I might have been wrong about ovulation.

Looking back on symptoms and threads I posted, I think I may have ovulated the night of December 20th. I know I had cramping right around that time, and weird orange cm mixed with eggwhite-like cm. Another member told me that could have possibly been fertile cm mixed with a little blood from ovulation. And since I'm pretty confident I'm post-o now, I'm going with the 20th as O day. :thumbup:

If I'm wrong, oh well. :haha:

I'm pretty sure that I'm 3DPO today. My temps have not gone as high as they usually do, but they are up. A bit. :wacko: So I ovulated on Christmas and am due to test on the 6th, with AF arriving on the 7th. I'll probably test on the 4th though... 10DPO :roll:

I'm officially 4DPO today so here's hoping, I'm pretty positive with this cycle and I'll be ecstatic if I am preggy... I am experiencing sore boobs, flatulence and bloating along with dark areolas!

Those symptoms sound very promising sweetmama! Just a few more days before you test, sending baby dust your way.

I've experienced absolutely no symptoms. Not even in my imagination. ;) I'm hopeful but also realistic for this cycle and the only reason I've still managed to hold off on POAS is because I'm trying to delay disappointment. I'm already 11 DPO. We'll see, I guess.

Yeah I'm planning on testing on January 2nd lol... wouldn't that be the cats bananas having a BFP just after new years!

I want to test but I'm so afraid to waste mine until I can get more.

After my long wait to ovulate, waiting to test doesn't seem so horrible! Not yet, anyway. Only 4DPO, so I'm sure in the next 3 or 4 days, I'll be dying. :rofl:

Argh frustrating I had an ic to test with fmu (I know I know I'm only 7dpo but im a poas) and tried to dip it but its a bust test :-( no dye at all then fell apart! I do have more but can't get one without disturbing hubby who would tell me off for testing too early. I know I should just wait until tomorrow morning but will probably want to use smu but I've never tested with that before. I'm worrying myself with my addiction :p

So I'm out ladies! Temp dropped below the cover line this morning and I've started spotting! 1/2 days earlier than expected but at least i still get to test again January. Trying not to feel too down, was only our first month and at least ff is saying I did O naturally. Good luck to the rest of you :flower:

Can you please add me new date as Jan 28th. Will be poas before then for sure though lol

PrincessTaz - I'm sorry to hear the :witch: got you. :hugs: But it's great that you're ovulating on your own :)

Currently 10dpo (based off my best guess). Still haven't tested, but I definitely want to. My OH says I have an addiction so I need to wait. :haha: I'm not feeling very confident this month - I have zero symptoms. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->