New young WTTers 18+ only

I want it every day WITH being on the pill.. god knows what I'd be like off it :rofl:

Don't get it though.. :growlmad:

Me neither... well not nearly enough :wacko: It was a big problem for a while in our relationship, but it's definately started to get better and is becoming more frequent :D

On the persona website it doesn't have the US as a country... do they not have it available here? All the websites that I tried to reserach it were UK based.. :cry:

I dunno hun maybe its called something different over there?
xxx

hey sorry i'm kinda late, i'm 19, going to uni in 2011 and i don't have a partner so i guess i can't say when my date is, most likely after uni, so 2015? maybe i'll meet someone nice in uni :) although if i fell pregnant i can't say i wouldn't be over the moon lol :) xxx

can i join, im lucy, 19, engaged to love of my life, got step daughter who is 8.

we are waiting till we get our own place and settled so either this year or next hopefuuly

hi lucy :wave: your step daughter is gorgeous! is she over much or does she stay with her mum?

Hii :flower:
May I join you ladies please? I'm Jess 20, got a beautiful son with my lovely OH and were waiting to try until 2015...although I'm workin on moving that forward :winkwink:

xx

haha thanks, I'm gunna need it...he's allowed me to move it forward to Dec 2014 :dohh: altho makin it 2014 rather than 2015 has made me smile a little even if in reality it is actually only a month forward :blush:

Hi girls can I join?

I think we are aiming for our 2nd year wedding anniversary! Which is July 2012. I gives us time to finish uni, get jobs, be able to apply for maternity leave, save a little to buy a house, maybe move anyway .... etc. oh! and enjoy being married : )

Well there you go but as they say all well made plans ....

Think I should be here too lol
I'm 21, my OH is 20.
We have 2 girls Indie who is 2 and Lylah who is 9 months tomorrow.
We will hopefully be TTC in january. I only have 15 months between my two and as much as I'd love another I want atleast a 2 year age gap
xxx

Hello everyone!

Hope you don't mind if I join. I am 20, nearly 21, and I have been with my boyfriend for six years. It feels really good to actually admit to WTT because to be honest I always tell my boyfriend I can't handle the thought cus I think that's what he wants to hear...

At the beginning of our relationship he talked loads about us having babies but I think now the actual possibility draws closer he's stopped! I feel like I need to have an honest conversation with him... how do you do it girls? I don't know where to start - I don't want to feel like I'm being pushy but it needs to be addressed ....

He has two older brothers, one with two kids and and a devoted dad at 25, the other broody and in a stable relationship - so jealous, sometimes I want to trade him in for the brother! and his little sister is 19 and just had a baby and her boyfriend is completely devoted to her and so enthusiastic about being a dad ... I find it really it difficult but he has no idea because I pretend I don't care!

How did you approach the conversation with your OHs or was it always a shared dream?
Jess xxx

PS You'd think we'd be certain after six years! lol

hi, just found your post ive just moved from TTC over to WTT. im 22 and have a 4year old (almost 5). im waiting to try until january 2011 as weve just suffered mmc in february started trying again straight away but i was putting 2 much pressure on myself and dont think im over MC just yet and also would like to lose a couple of stone :) xx

Sorry to hear of your loss hun :hugs: good that you're giving yourself time before TTC again, and good luck on the weight loss :D

Hey Ladies,

May I join? DH (22) and I (21) have recently decided to stop TTC for a while. I was having a lot of health issues that we would like dealt with before trying again.

We suffered 2 miscarriages in the past couple years, and that took a toll on us as well.
Because of this we went for fertility testing and found out that I have an under-active thyroid as well as a bicornuate uterus (heart shaped). Because of the thyroid issue, I have very long and irregular cycles.

We are also at the same time saving for a house and deciding to go back to school to better our education.

Our prospective TTC date has been set: June 2014 :D

Hope you will welcome me with open arms :hugs:

I never knew you were so young... I always assumed you were older!
Welcome to young WTTers... :D

welcome everybody :wave: hoping for healthy happy babies for everyone when the time is right. it's great to have somewhere to vent when the waiting gets tough and frustrating

Hi everyone!

Can I join in too? I'm 24, my OH is 39, we've been together 2 and a half years, and I have no idea when we will be TTC. We haven't really had 'the talk', although I reckon its nearly time cos he ain't getting any younger (any excuse!:winkwink:)

I will be finished my Masters degree in January (fingers crossed), but I really don't know whats going to happen after that. Its a MSc in Child and Adolescent Mental Health, and jobs are pretty scarce at the mo, so who knows :shrug:

We are using withdrawal though, so there's always the hope of an oopsie :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->