New young WTTers 18+ only

I'm jealous people get to TTC so soon too! Years for me yet!
Hopeandpray when are you TTC? (sorry if i've asked you this before haha! I forget who i've asked and who i haven't!)

I want to TTC now. Feeling really impatient today!
xx

Im 19 and my OH is 29. Wer waiting for at least 3 years as Im going to college to study for a Btec national diploma in business in september which takes 2 years. Then I want to work through college and for a year after before we think about TTC. Im a bit worried the OH will wanna hurry up as he's not getting any younger. He has a 7 year old boy already so he's not that desperate to start our own family yet. 3 years is a long time.

hello, im WTT for the unforeseeable future because i dont know long long it will take for my periods to regulate proper and to start ovulating properly too.xxxx

So, OH and I have decided to start TTC next month :D I'm so excited!

Thank you! I recently got off BC and after 3 months off irregularity I went to the doctor to find that I have polycystic ovaries! I was devastated when the doctor told me I might have some trouble conceiving, but we're keeping the faith and praying :)

aww hun, BCP can cause polycystic ovaries and over time they can calm down :) So im wishing you the best of luck! Are you gonna chart your temps etc? it'll help raise the chances of conception. xx

Hopeandpray when are you TTC? (sorry if i've asked you this before haha! I forget who i've asked and who i haven't!)

I'm not for another 4 years or so... so we can keep eachother company :D

Thanks CandyApple! I think it was the BCP that caused it, I'm hoping! It's great to hear some positive feedback all I've been hearing is negative. I was thinking about it, When should I start charting?

when u have a period next, class the first day of your period as cycle day One, and go from there. the special thermometers u need are dirt cheap and u can buy them online and sometimes they do OPK+thermometer packs for cheap.xxx

Do i have to use a certain thermometer when charting?

I'm not for another 4 years or so... so we can keep eachother company :D

i thought it would be 5 years but more likely 6 :cry: i want to finish college first

Lesley thats great! hope u get a quick bfp! do you want me to take over this thread? can it be changed over to me? xx

Lesley thats great! hope u get a quick bfp! do you want me to take over this thread? can it be changed over to me? xx

hey thanks well i have messaged polo since strawberries pm'ed me and asked to get it handed to her and polo said ok so just waiting for it to happen :flower:

Oh person who asked about thermomitors (sp?) I would say get a digi its better to read and you need one that reads with one decimal place e.g mine does F96.5 or C 36.4 and make an account on fertility friend *free* to track it and it will tell you when you Ovulate ect also dont look for BBT ther they will charge you like £10 in a shop but if you find a normal one with one decimal it can be like £2 i think i paid £2.50 for mine from tesco or asda brought it since i had Lo before i even thought about temping

Ok thanks so much! Obviously I'm new to this but I'll go ahead and give it a try.

I just had a little girl 3 weeks ago but have plans to TTC in the summer of 2013 so LO will be 3-4 when our number 2 is born :D.

Hiya i am Danielle, i have Kaitlyn Nicola who will be 1 in August. I was going to ttc in nov/dec but im getting married in March 2011 so hopefully will try and have a 'honeymoon' baby :)
how do you do all this tracking wen your ovulating?? i got preg on ill wit K lol so this is all new x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->