New young WTTers 18+ only

I am 19 and we are currently ttc although after this cycle will be moving over to wtt... :( makes me sad to even say that but it is due to a holiday we have planned in december and it has cost us way to much money so cant really afford a baby as well as a 10 thousand dollar holiday... :(

I am in my last year of my degree and my partner is doing a printer apprestiship...

we live in NZ and rent a home we have been living together for 2 years now, and have two 6 month old puppies named boston and zoe, thought that would stop me from wanting a baby but no lol...

anyways thats me just wanted to say hi... oh and my partner harley is 19 almost 20

Hiii girls! I'm officially done with school and have started getting back my final grades and thus far have done well! Another year down, 2 to go!!! :D

I'm so happy that it's summer... more time to work and save money and do more things! Hearing from the girls going to NY this summer, I've decided to visit my cousin in Manhatten as well at some point in the next few months... if we're around at the same times, we should meet :D

I'm just feeling happy!!! How are the rest of you? This thread is quiet!

Hey everyone! I just recently recovered from a miscarriage. I am WTT and decided to join this board :)

xx

Oh, and I'm 18 turning 19 in DECEMBER! though its way too far away. i want to be 19 naooo :p

but yeah :)
x

:wave:

I am here for the long haul also! We have one year left of our degree and then me and the OH need to settle. I was origionally thinking it was going to be 6/7years but hopefully sooner now. I think 5 hopefully, if OH is on board then!

He isn't too horrified at the prospect of an oopsie, which we have spoken about because I have already come off my birth control pill and know my cycles pretty well so all is in order health wise for me! I even started taking pregnacare this month, not because I am ttc anytime soon, but if we were to have an oopsie at any point (we use withdrawal, but it is quite effective for us) I would be in tip top condition :thumbup: anyway, it is essentially just a multivitamin!

But yeah, no doubt i will be around for a good few years! Whooo we can all be freinds :hugs:

Wooo there's a few of us here for years then, we'll keep each other company :D

I realllly wanna come off the pill.... I've been on it since I was 13 due to issues with my period, but I'd like to try to regulate myself. This new BCP has made me break out rediculous amounts and its so embaressing.

Thing is... OH can't be trusted to use condoms.. He never has and doesn't want to so I really can't :( Not fair :wacko:

If he doesnt want to use condoms maybe try something like a Persona monitor. I cant stand the pill. OH doesnt like condoms.

Saying that persona isnt 100% effective.

xxx

I'm here for ageees too. Probably another 5 years.

I'll add all the newbies as soon as the thread is passed over:)

I want to come off bcp as I have very little sex-drive while on it. We hate condoms though.. so I must stay on it. :(

I want to come off bcp as I have very little sex-drive while on it. We hate condoms though.. so I must stay on it. :(

Thats the secret to how it works, it has eff all to do with hormones, it just makes you not want to dtd :rofl::rofl:

Thats the secret to how it works, it has eff all to do with hormones, it just makes you not want to dtd :rofl::rofl:

:blush: I'm always up for DTD and I'm on the pill... though I've never been sexually active while not on it, so I can't imagine how bad I'd be without it :rofl:

What is a persona moniter?

I lost my sex drive when on the pill too! Got it back now though :)

I am so glad my OH didn't object to me coming off the pill. He doesn't like using condoms either, so I have to trust him with his withdrawal method. It has a similar (but slightly higher) failure rate to condoms anyway which doesn't inspire me to use condoms much!

Persona Clicky Clicky

Thats their website. I have mine ready and waiting for my June cycle when I know I have had 2 regular cycles.

xxx

I want it every day WITH being on the pill.. god knows what I'd be like off it :rofl:

Don't get it though.. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->