New :)

Adorkable

Reaction score
I'm a frequent lurker but decided today I may as well just join! My fiance and I aren't trying but definitely not preventing either..... No birth control, just pull out - most times anyway lol I have two boys already, 18 and 12 years old and he has none. I do have a feeling I'm pg right now but then I always think I'm pg! I'm gonna go look around but I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome, Adorkable! :flower:
I'm Jessica.

NTNP is kind of quiet most of the time, but the ones that are around are pretty friendly! It's fun to explore into the other sections of BnB too, I've been here for almost two years! You'll make a lot of friends and everyone understands how you feel/what you're going through. :) Hope you enjoy!

Hi and welcome to NTNP :flower:
I'm Sarah hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hi everyone! i'm new here. i'd just like to say that i've been NTNP for the first time. My fiance and I have decided that since I am no longer on birth control and we barely used condoms that we would just let nature takes its course. This is my first cyle without any protection at all. He comes inside me ever time too :happydance: I am really excited to start a family so i try and get BD any chance i can get. I am wondering if their is anything that i can do to help me get pregnant faster without all the hassle of charting and what not. We usually have sex almost every other day and since i've been off the pill 6 months ago i've only have three periods. :wacko: my cycles are around 60 days long and i don't even know if im actually ovulating or not:cry: Any ideas on what i could do to increase my odds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->