Newbee Natters

im at work babes but to addicted to baby and bump

whats everyones cp?

I'm doing a big clean of the house fun fun :haha:

it's so boring waiting for AF to show up, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month and just want the horrible :witch: to show up now!

its poring rain so im just watching my clothes on the line get soaked and knowing i have to do them again later :( you are all so close to finding out if you have BFP and i feel like im just at the start AGAIN, its a never ending circle until i get my BFP

Im sat at work its so quiet my oh is home im waiting for the call to say hes here to get me whooooop should be soon.

Aww bless, :) seem the cold I have got is annoying me, I thought to laydown for abit and watch television (Crap) I just came out to check if everyone is here

I'm sitting here in trackies with my otherhalf top the heating is off and im really hot for once! anyone have this problem? xx

Hello hello hello!!

I've had a good day-taken a break from thinking about babies and bought my wedding ring!!! Woohoo!!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well today

Xxx

Hello hello hello!!

I've had a good day-taken a break from thinking about babies and bought my wedding ring!!! Woohoo!!!

Xxx

Aww bless! I'm okay thanks, apart from a cold, hot flushes and also dry lips, with fluttery pain! is this a good thing?!
xxx

its poring rain so im just watching my clothes on the line get soaked and knowing i have to do them again later :( you are all so close to finding out if you have BFP and i feel like im just at the start AGAIN, its a never ending circle until i get my BFP

C-Lou. I'm nowhere near getting a BFP either as haven't even had my period yet. We'll get it!! Our time will come :D

Xxx

Hello hello hello!!

Xxx

Aww bless! I'm okay thanks, apart from a cold, hot flushes and also dry lips, with fluttery pain! is this a good thing?!
xxx

Oh no. Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Can I ask girlies-how accurate do you feel BBT charting is? I haven't had a period since coming off depo as some of you may know but have been tracking my temperature since January and according to FF I ovulated on Monday. Because I wasn't expecting it I haven't used OPKs. I'm just wondering if I'm getting too excited over nothing?!

Xxx

Sorry belle, I don't do the chart. not yet anyways, I have to try and not to show everyone, as i want it as a suprise! but i guess its really good! xx

I do chart my temperatures and I find it to be very helpful. Although, I'm not sure about just coming off of depo. I had my IUD removed in January and my cycles resumed almost immediately and was definitely perfectly normal for January. If you were like some people you didn't have visits from AF while on the shot. It is like the IUD in that aspect. I didn't have normal cycles so it may take a few months for the lining of the uterus to return to normal. You may want to contact your doctor/gyno and ask them a few questions. Good luck, doll!

:dust:

hi all early night for me tonight DVD n oh xx god I'm really moody tonight lol

Hey guys!

Sad news, My OH dog had to be put down, eeryone is really upset about it

take care xxx

Hey guys!

Sad news, My OH dog had to be put down, eeryone is really upset about it

take care xxx

Oh no. I'm so sorry, doll :hugs: Prayers are with you guys.

I'm a bit confused right now and I posted in the main ttc forum and as usual I received one response to my post from a super sweet girl. Well, since I am 3dpo and I know that I ovulated on Monday due to symptoms and opks test. Well I chart my opk's daily until I have had 3 consecutive months of charting. Well I did my opk today and it turned positive. I'm a bit confused. Today my temperature was 97.1 and Monday it was 98.2 and I had EWCM and this morning it was creamy and tonight watery and transparent. So, I relly don't think that I missed my ovulation. I am almost 99.9% sure I charted everything correctly. But I'm confused on why I'm getting a positive opk 3dpo :nope: Any advice, ladies?! I will be on. I'm sitting here taking some frustration out play xbox lol

i dont know much about charting as i just started doing it my temp is always 36 degrees Celsius i dont use Fahrenheit, it has stayed at 36 the last few days so waiting on it to go up and ill know if it works for me then! thats all im doing but maybe the opk's got it wrong or maybe your still ovulating, if your temps went up the other day and your cm changed id go with that, i always say trust your body over machines and such.

Im no good with charting really babes but mines risen again today and got bleeding gums a little today when brushing teeth xx

Good morning to lovely ladies! I hope that you are all doing well today! I woke up grouchy and just generally mad at the world :shrug: I'm starting to feel a little bit better now after some coffee. So I have decided that I am going to ignore the + opk from last night and just keep following my charts like I have been. So sorry if tmi but I'm crazy gassy :dohh: and I have to work tonight and still have watery cm this morning. What do you ladies have planned for the day?!

morning girls!

I'm really hot this morning, So the windows are open in the living room, but im not to sure if it has anything to do with my cold?

I'm still getting a werid twinge in my tummy still.. I don't think I have consived this month :(

Hows eveeryone this morning/ xx

hey im at work girls gums bled a bit when brushed today! im getting tummy twinges low down and organising oh money with his bank he is useless at it xxx

im also very gassy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->