Newbee Natters

Good luck with your testing if you do!! I am just watching this week's One Born Every Minute. I torment myself with this program EVERY week!!haha

xxx

The program? The program is fab. I'm prob not helping myself as lack of being able to conceive is really getting me down :(

xxx

Hope you ladies have had a fantastic day! Haven't been online much. Spent the evening with DH! It was so needed!
Well I haven't tested my temperature this evening but I have had a lot of pulling in my lower abdomen especially during bd'ing tonight. Any other ladies experiencing twinges?! We are right around possible implantation! Yay! Not much more to go until testing!

i woke up this am temp dip but got a killer sore throat :-(

anddddddddddddddddd i had to textit got the better of me bfn lol i knew it was to early but ihad to lol

ill add my chart to siggy for you all to see xxx

Hope you ladies have had a fantastic day! Haven't been online much. Spent the evening with DH! It was so needed!
Well I haven't tested my temperature this evening but I have had a lot of pulling in my lower abdomen especially during bd'ing tonight. Any other ladies experiencing twinges?! We are right around possible implantation! Yay! Not much more to go until testing!

Hey! Yesturday, I was having werid twinges it was like a period, but it wasn't if that made sence? yesturday i woke up, and i saw some brown spots in my underwear! but they was so tiny (excited) I don't want to put my hopes up though!!

Morning hayley! My tempture has been rising aswell since ( friday) when i first started using the temp! Is this all a good thing? I have a really killer throat aswell this morning xxx

Isit a good thing that my tempture is still high? I'm well cold now! x

sorry samanthax i don't know if its good or bad i have only been charting for 10 days or so and my temps haven't changed much but it did spike right before i got my period only by .4 i think but on my chart it was my highest temp so far. im on day 7 of my cycle and ovuview says im fertile now for the next week so im just hoping for a bfp at the end its draining having to start again i really feel for the girls who have to do it over and over again for months or even years.

i think we all are i wasn't even late last month i was due the next day and had to go to tesco for something and i found myself wondering in the isle where they have HPT, there was none left but i would have bought if there was, AF arrived that night lol thank god tesco dont stock there shelves that much

babes i cant explain how to do it took me forever seraching the internet lol

Oh gutted, do you want me to tell you my temp? tell me what you think? xx

go on your fertility friend and go to sharing then set up then copy and paste the address

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->