Newbie - 9 months before TTC

joyjumper

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just thought I'd pop on and say hi.

Me & hubby are planning on TTC our first child mid next year, we have a loan and credit card that we want to get rid of first by overpaying, so we can be in the best possible position when it comes to me taking maternity leave and then hopefully part time work afterwards. Debt will be cleared by March 2011, but as baby takes 9 months to 'cook:haha:' and goodness knows how long to get pregnant in the first place, we're going to start trying 9 months before our debt is cleared! A bit concerned though as hubby will be 35 and I will be 31 by then, but fingers crossed we don't have any problems.

Gonna hang around here for a bit to get to know everything I need to know by then!

Joy
X

Hiya :) Welcome to bnb and wtt. There are a few of us waiting until mid next year for various reasons although i think we want to try now :rofl:

Hope you enjoy your stay xx

Arnt we all. I got myself a few tickers to help the time pass and funnily enough it has!! My holiday ticker was over 8 and half months when i got it, now its only 7. Oh how time flys with bnb. i love it here, although it does make me slightly more crazy about wanting a baby :wacko: xx

Welcome!! We are also waiting until next year, but a bit earlier than you. I understand worrying about your age. I will be just a few months shy of 30 when we start trying for our first and who knows how long it will take.

I wish you the best of luck with the wait. It's funny how much harder waiting is when you have a start date.

I agree, Parkgirl, and I too will be a few months shy of 30 when we start trying. It is my goal to have a baby by the time I am 31. NOt really sure why, just seems to be smarter as risks increase after 35 and we would love mulitple children.

And Joyjumper, I know all about waiting for financial reasons. We had to get a new credit card to help pay for our wedding that we will be paying off hopefully over the next few months and my Dh just started a new job which is 100% comission. Talk about stressful!

Oh well I guess no one's situation is perfect and there is no perfect time. I just hope the date we have set sticks and he doesnt want to push it back. I am SO ready:)

The best thing to do is put yourselves in a good postion for your future bubs, so getting rid of any debts is a brilliant idea.
This is my plan also, which is why i'm waiting a while until me and my OH ttc.

Welcome! 31's alright. I was 29 and conceived within 3 months the second of which I didn't ovulate after wrong conception in the first month. My sister was 31 with her 2nd and she conceived first month. Good luck!

Hello! Just wanted to say hi and welcome to WTT :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->