*Newbie* And deff need a Buddy Currently cd11

Aznmijja

Reaction score
Hi all I am new to this site I am currently cd11 and took femera cd3-7 currently monitoring with clearblue fertility monitor and today went from 1 line to 2 waiting for line 3....

Hello hun,

I'll be your buddy. Im also CD11 today :D woooowoooo lol. But I dont use a fertility monitor. Iv been trying to find one for a bit cheaper then the full price. Iv been TTC for 2 year's 4 month's this month and that's about 27 cycle's as I missed a cycle this year. How is TTC going for you and is this your first cycle ttc. x x x

Well here goes nothing 4 years ago 09/10/2008 I gave birth to twins one was still born which we found out at 20 weeks second was a baby girl she was fine at birth but then they realized she had amnio fluid in her lungs wisked her to sugery and passed awasy 10 hours later.... we since then have no been trying to concieve within the last 4-5 months we have been going to the doctors to get ready to try agian this cycle marks the first that we are acually trying... I am on femera cd3-7 and hubby is on clomid 50mg daily for sperm production and mobility...

Today cd12 and on got 2 blocks on my clearblue fertility monitor.... I guess I cant go by the calenders they have out everywhere b.c all of them say that I should be ovulating already :-( I am also charting bmt....

Hun look's like you ove's CD13, Ov should be comfirmed tomorrow if your temp keep's rising or stay's the same. GL. Do you test before AF or do you wait untill it's late. ? x x x

Hun look's like you ove's CD13, Ov should be comfirmed tomorrow if your temp keep's rising or stay's the same. GL. Do you test before AF or do you wait untill it's late. ? x x x

I only wait to test if dh hides my tests which he already has lol

Awww bless him lol, but it saves you money right :D x x x wish my fiance did it lol im defo a POAS addict. x x x

It is going to drive me crazy I went to the doctor and confirmed that I O so that is totally off my mind now on to this looooong tww.... Arghhhh.. But I am going to attempt to keepmy mind off it and not over think or reasearch anything lol.. Interesting enough my doctor says if I dont get bfp this cycle he wants to try me on injectables how do you feel about injectables???

To be truthful hun after this long TTC I would try anythink and I aint joking but doctor aint willing to help me. But Got some great news... Iv got a great chace of getting 3-6 free cycle's of IVF at a private fertility clinic/hospital. Got FS app on 12th of oct. :D Well happy and that includes inject's so There is my say on inject's. Willing to try anythink. x x x GL and dont be scared might help hun but FX'd you get your BFP for then. x x x

Awww i wish i was lucky to get ivf but it is sooooo costly :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->