Newbie (but lurker)

Baby2b

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been lurking for ages but thought I'd say hi - I'm 34+3 and having a home/hypno/water birth (hoping for). I have an irritable uterus so constantly getting tightenings/period pain but know they are just false. I've had a really nice pregnancy so far and having a little girl (got 2 boys aged almost 14 and almost 3)

hope to speak to you all more and look forward to hearing about your home births :) x

Nicki xxx

welcome hun, your due a month before me so i'll be watching to see how your HB goes we are still undecided on a pool due to size and space

welcome hun, your due a month before me so i'll be watching to see how your HB goes we are still undecided on a pool due to size and space

oooh exciting :) we have one booked but we are looking at others aswell - we've booked the aquaborn but not sure if to go with a different one instead - decisions !

I am really excited about it though, I've had two inductions before (not due to being late but due to SPD) but I am determined to go natural this time :)

xxx

i was induced last time due to being overdue they wouldnt do it on the grounds of my SPD/PGP last time

i was induced last time due to being overdue they wouldnt do it on the grounds of my SPD/PGP last time

I had to beg and it was only because I was practically cripped - but strangely enough its not too bad this time thank god ! I'm so intrigued to see what happens with not being induced lol

Are you hypnobirthing ?

no im not but i will be using relaxation techniques and positive affirmations through labour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->