Newbie from Idaho

Countrybound

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Marelle, I'm 26. I'm married to Anthony and we've been TTC since the middle of June... not too long. I'm currently 9 DPO and will be testing either Wednesday or Friday. I belong to mothering.com along with Diaperswappers.com... Here's hoping we all get BFP's soon! Can't wait to get to know you all!!!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/file005.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you a speedy BFP!!!! Good luck hun! x

Hello! Welcome to BnB!

What Part of Idaho!

Hope you get a Speedy BFP

Suz

:hi:

Wishing you loads of babydust
:dust:

Sinead

Hello! Welcome to BnB!

What Part of Idaho!

Hope you get a Speedy BFP

Suz

I'm from Mountain Home. I'm actually from California but my husband got stationed here... so it's home for now.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/file005.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you a speedy BFP!!!! Good luck hun! x
That actually looks rude at a quick look :rofl:

Welcome to BabyandBump Marelle

Hoping for a speedy BFP for you

:D

Hiya :hi: Welcome to B&B .. wishing you a speedy BFP.

Loadsa :dust:

That actually looks rude at a quick look :rofl:

Welcome to BabyandBump Marelle

Hoping for a speedy BFP for you

:D

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_3986.jpg TRUST YOU!!!! :dohh:

Thanks... I did get my BFP!!! I got it yesterday and tried to post a pic here but it wouldn't let me because I didn't have 10 posts yet. Plus I wasn't 100% sure if it wasn't an evap line. I went out this morning and got a clearblue digital test and a EPT digital test and both said "PREGNANT" YAY... I'm so happy!!! Here's hoping you all get your BFP's!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks... I did get my BFP!!! I got it yesterday and tried to post a pic here but it wouldn't let me because I didn't have 10 posts yet. Plus I wasn't 100% sure if it wasn't an evap line. I went out this morning and got a clearblue digital test and a EPT digital test and both said "PREGNANT" YAY... I'm so happy!!! Here's hoping you all get your BFP's!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations ! I am planning to take my test tomorrow

Congrats Hun! I just say your post! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 Months.

(What Part of California are you from?)

Kindly let me know the symptoms u had, i am scared to take my test
I am on 13 Dpo and my temp today is 98.5
It's kinda funny... I went off the symptoms I didn't have. Like normally when I PMS I get crampy from diarrhea about a week before my period. I had none of it. Plus about a week and a half before AF is due I eat EVERYTHING chocolate in sight and HAVE to have it... no cravings. I'm not bloated and my chin didn't break out. Those are all my signs for AF, and I had none. My boobs were a little sore but I wasn't sure if it was from working out. I got my first really faint BFP on 10 DPO. I didn't really count that one because it was so light. The equate tests all said I was negative... now I'll never use those again. EPT said Positive, Clearblue said Positive and half the time $1 test said positive and the other half negative.

I hope this helps you... Good luck mama!!!

It's kinda funny... I went off the symptoms I didn't have. Like normally when I PMS I get crampy from diarrhea about a week before my period. I had none of it. Plus about a week and a half before AF is due I eat EVERYTHING chocolate in sight and HAVE to have it... no cravings. I'm not bloated and my chin didn't break out. Those are all my signs for AF, and I had none. My boobs were a little sore but I wasn't sure if it was from working out. I got my first really faint BFP on 10 DPO. I didn't really count that one because it was so light. The equate tests all said I was negative... now I'll never use those again. EPT said Positive, Clearblue said Positive and half the time $1 test said positive and the other half negative.

I hope this helps you... Good luck mama!!!

Thank you mam!
As far as i am concerned, i feel sleepy in the afternoon after lunch. I go to pee every hour atleast ! nauseated sometimes....

Congrats Hun! I just say your post! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 Months.

(What Part of California are you from?)
Thanks mama... I'm from Vacaville which is between Sacramento and San Fran.

Are you from there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->