Newbie here! Nipples look bigger/feel strange and sensitive (9dpo)

poetgal

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm new here. My husband and I have been married for three years and we have finally decided we are ready to TTC. I finished off the pill pack last month (around V-day) and immediately had a period. I had missed a period the month before from what I can only assume was due to being on the pill for a long time. I know it wasn't a withdrawal bleed because I had all the normal symptoms for a period (bloating, etc) and not to be TMI or anything, but I did have a heavy bleed.

This month I was tracking my CM in order to guesstimate O day, but not temping as I had hoped to keep this month a little laid back. I wanted to see how this month and then go from there. About 10 Days ago I had EWCM and we BD'd and the next day it stretched even further than the day we BD'd.

A few days later I started feeling weird sensations in my pelvic area. I know that is too early for implantation, but it definitely felt unusual. The full feeling has since calmed down, but now I'm having other weird things. I noticed around yesterday evening my nipples started feeling a little tender. They are okay to touch gently, but the areola actually looks bigger than I remember it being the other day, and it almost looks like a darker edge to it than normal. And the soreness doesn't feel like typical AF is about to happen soreness.

So, I'm curious, can anyone relate to these symptoms? Today I had a horrible wave of nausea at work, but I'm thinking that seems a little insane to consider in any of these things. I know it's still super early and I am attempting to not get my hopes up, but it's so hard to not think about babies 24/7 when I see them everywhere and when I have personally wanted kids since I was 5. (yeah, that's not a joke. I was a wild child growing up)

Hi there and welcome,

I'm about 10dpo and have also been having a funny sore/tingly feeling in my nipples for a few days now. I've also been having a lot of af type cramps that seem to be getting worse, so I'm not so sure if af isn't just going to turn up early. Symptom spotting is driving me crazy!

I conceived my first the 2nd month after stopping the pill. Really hoping you don't have to wait too long to get your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->