Newbie here, TTC #2 aged 36

Hi girls, I'm lurking from time to time and enjoying keeping track of where you're all at. Please don't feel guilty you should be chilling and enjoying your pregnancies!

I'm all for us staying in touch and want to know how you're all getting on, even if I still am a mouldy old plum!

X

I'm new to the site and I'm currently TTC, and I'm here reading this thread because I love hearing about BFP's from women my age, and also it's great to hear about what I should expect when I get my BFP. Congrats to you and the other ladies that got your BFPs, I'm so happy for you!!

groups sounds fine to me :)

im getting round ligament pain already - had nightmare spd last time so im going to ask for physio asap (didnt get any last time just couldnt walk for 3 months) if the mw wont refer me Ill ask my dr - didnt realise how much help I could have had last time - pah!

major teething day here - gah!

OK, i might be officially very hormonal, as ive just burst into tears reading the last few posts! lol :haha:

Angelnoelle- thank you, that is a really nice thing for you to say :)

rowan, congrats on the scan- sorry i must have missed that, i think i am developing mush for brains!

everythingx :waves: I have to admit it does feel better this time- i didnt realise how much cramping i was getting last time compared to this time around- but ive got my fingers crossed :)

Star- ive read a few people say that they have felt movement early on- so i dont think it's too early as all!

I very much want to keep in touch, but i am happy to move to another group if that's what everyone is thinking.
I'm conscious of discussing Pregnancy on a TTC thread too, but we've shared lots on this thread and really want to continue to find out how we are all getting on, and want to have news on those who have BFP round the corner!!!
Plus, i can talk to you ladies about fears/worries that other people just smile and nod at.

Hi girls, I'm lurking from time to time and enjoying keeping track of where you're all at. Please don't feel guilty you should be chilling and enjoying your pregnancies!

I'm all for us staying in touch and want to know how you're all getting on, even if I still am a mouldy old plum!

X

^^WSS :hugs:

I know what everyone is saying though - the thread has changed tack somewhat. I must admit that some days I find it hard to read without a little tinge of envy, and I know you ladies will understand that. But of course I am happy for you all and would love to still keep up with you all and know how your pregnancies are going.

If it's awkward this being in the TTC section, I wonder if admin would just move this thread to the groups section, if Starlight asked them to. Although it is good for those TTC to see your success stories, and the ups and downs, so maybe just start a new one over there. Let us know where it is though please :kiss:

Meanwhile, maybe Captain and I can will start a mouldy old plums recruitment thread in this section :haha:

Definitely not mouldy old plums. I'll ask admin to move this to the groups section next time I log on the PC (I think you need to give a URL, which my phone won't manage).
Don't worry, I'll be sure to let you all know where it is x

Hello ladies....took me a while to find this thread, and i hope you all don't mind me posting.

Finally got my scan today, which i have attached as my profile pic as i don't know how to upload a picture onto here.

14weeks 6 days and i got a little wave during the scan and lots and lots of kicks.

anyway, i just wanted to share this with you all as you where there from the beginning. I hope you all take care of yourselves and things are going well.

T'raa ladies :) xxxxxxxxx

Hi Chelli :wave:

Aww that's lovely! Congratulations, you can start to relax a little now. Have you been getting morning sickness? Mine went at around 17 weeks. Do you plan on finding out whether baby is a girl or boy?

I had a scan too, on Monday. It was a 30 week growth scan just to check my placenta is behaving itself. Everything was perfect, baby on the big side again - current estimated weight is 4lb's, he's in the 90 something centile (so no growth worries, lol!). They think he will be similar size to Fin at birth, Fin was 8lb 10oz. No more scans for me now, next time I see my little man he'll be in my arms! :cloud9:

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Would be great to hear some updates x x

Edited to say... Starlight I just had a nosy at your signature and saw you're having a little boy - congratulations! Thanks for not ruining my theory (dates moved forward = boy) haha! x

Hi Ladies! Congrats on all the recent scans!

I've also just had a scan, the damn bleed is still there, but baby is looking great!

Oh and we are team blue too!!! :blue: :yipee:

yey!! great news!" were team blue too :) fab! and our date was moved forward! 11th April so your theory is looking good Exd x

sending baby fairy dust to all the ladies ttc number 2 x

Two more for your theory!
We were also moved forward, to the 18th.
Same thing happened with Sidney!

Wow, you're theory is looking good everything :thumbup: My due date was moved forward with Maia too but she arrived late so I reckon that must have been a mistake.

I'm glad you ladies are keeping well and congrats to Chelli and all of you who have had recent scans. We seem to be all team blue so far so will be interesting to see if Chelli is having a girl - otherwise this must be a lucky thread for conceiving boys ;)

I'm really happy to be on team blue this time. One of each, whoop whoop :happydance:

I hope you ladies we are yet to hear from are all well and wish everyone that is TTC lots of :dust: xx

Hello...

Ive started a new thread in pregnancy discussions...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1380157-over-35-newbies-not-sos.html#post22840909

Thought it might be better if we all caught up there now :)

Come join me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->