Newbie here, TTC #2 aged 36

Starlight, congrats on the scan! How exciting.

I'm on cd26 just waiting for AF, she is definitely on the way as my usual spotting has started. I'm gutted (again), getting fed up of this now. 11 cycles and nothing to show for it.

Hi ladies,

I hope you are all ok and that the witch didn't show up for you after all Captain.

I popped on here on my laptop for a change so I thought I'd post my scan picture :flower:

Attachments

• 298700_10151355379129307_1018083432_n.jpg
    298700_10151355379129307_1018083432_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
ah lovely pic hon :)

we had our scan yest and we have a HB - bit small so we will get another scan on 6th sept before we go on holiday as were going away woth my folks and my sis and bil were going to hagve to tell them and Id rather feel more positive - fingers crossed!

Lovely scan pic star :) My SIL is due her 20 week scan next week, i cant believe how time has passed.

well still no sign of AF for me, but i do have some crampy feeling- bbs are slightly sore. Don't know if i should test as this is CD35. Might leave it a few days- last month i was CD34 when AF arrive, so maybe my cycles are just getting longer? ;/

Ive a lot on this week, so i will leave it i think and might test late next week if she doesn't arrive.

Aah thanks for sharing Starlight, that's a lovely pic :thumbup:

Chelli - my cycle always used to be over a month (so around 32/33 days) before I went on the Depo jab. When I came off it to conceive Fin, I never seemed to get such long cycles. I think it sounds a normal length. I hope AF stayed away for you Chelli... and for you Captain x

Thanks ladies :) :happydance:

I hope AF stays away for you Chelli. Symptoms sound quite promising so fingers crossed for another BFP on the thread :thumbup:

Captain still hoping the witch stayed away for you too :hugs:

Rowan it's a really good sign you've seen your beans heart beating away :) I hope that your next scan reassures you a bit more before you go on holiday.

Everything how are things with you? I've spotted on your ticker you're 20 weeks now!? It's gone so quick!

I'll be 13 weeks on Wednesday and I never thought I'd say this but I can't believe how fast first tri has flown by.

I have a bit of a dilema. Its my grans funeral later this week and I'm wondering whether to share my news with members of my extended family that don't yet know. It will be a sad occasion and I don't know if my good news might bring people some cheer or if they might think its inappropriate.

What do you ladies think? x

hmm its a toughie but i know with our familes in the last few years weve had so many bereavements that any good news has been very welcome :) we started planning our wedding a couple of months after dhs mam died and when we told everyone they were overjoyed to have something to look forward to and to talk about rather than sadness for the next few months

Starlight, the scan pic is very cute, congrats!! I personally would keep quiet about the baby at the funeral, unless anyone asks of course. Just my opinion though!

Chelli, you are amazing not testing yet! I tested on cd21 this cycle!! :haha: Sounds promising to me, fingers crossed!

Rowan, congrats on seeing your little bean and the hb. Are you measuring small.. or do you mean baby is still small? I was a few days behind with Sidney but caught up by 8 weeks and then raced ahead by a whole week by 12-13 weeks! Good luck for your next scan, hope it reassures you a bit more.

Everything, hope things are going well, seriously cannot believe you are halfway through already! Wow!!

Captain how are you doing Hun? Did you test?

Hinky, hope you are ok?

:hug:

I send my next sample off to charing cross tomorrow (they screen for tumour markers) fingers crossed that one comes back ok. Scan on weds which I am starting to dread a little, I'm enjoying being pregnant again and don't want it to end! Making the most of my last two days before the scan just in case!

Xxx

Aw dan-o fingers crossed that your sample comes back ok and your scan goes well on Wednesday and you see a healthy little bean nestling in there.

I can fully understand why you're dreading Wednesday and I'll be thinking of you with my fingers and toes crossed that it will bring you happiness and reassurance.

As for the funeral I'm starting to think the same as you after speaking to my mum yesterday. Unfortunately there has been a lot of tension and arguments within the family this week so I think it's best not to take any risks with upsetting people x

Hi

Star- i personally think save it for a few weeks- let people have a little while to grieve, but then in a week or so they will be all the more receptive to your wonderful news! Families arguing! there is a reason you can pick your friends i swear lol- my lot are the same but i never get involved and just stay well clear lol..

Rowan- congratulations on hearing the heartbeat- I think i must have passed whn you posted it.

Dan-oI i don't know if its patience or fear that is stopping me testing lol- i have been having a touch of nausea with some smells- they same thing happened last time with i got my 1stBFP, but since i am still getting cramping I am too worried to take a test incase its possitive but not viable. I Think id rather not know if it is going to be an early loss (is that a chemical MC?) but then i could be worried about nothing and it is infact AF coming.
Before my MC i was regularly 28/29 days- then after it went up to 32/34 days. It is now cd36.
lol i am beginning to drive myself nuts- wanting to be pregnant and worrying that i am! I'm going away tomorrow for a few days, and then again next week for my Birthday. If AF still isnt here before weekend I will test.

I feel ridiculous- its most likely AF cramps lol

Oh sorry- Dan-o, i can completely understand your dread hun- i have fingers/toes and even tho i am TTC, i'll have my legs crossed for you too ;) :hugs:

Thanks Chelli,

and as much as I'd like you to test I completely get why you're delaying it. All of your reasons for waiting are what made me a late tester too x

Star, I agree with dan-o, I wouldn't hide the BFP news but equal wouldnt go round telling everyone, I think if it were me grieving I would probably find it nice news but there are some that might think otherwise.

Thanks for your optimism ladies but I'm on CD5 and still feeling pretty down about TTC. I might take a break from here for a bit tbh, will see.

Hope everyone's having a lovely bank holiday, despite the rubbish weather!
X

Star, I agree with dan-o, I wouldn't hide the BFP news but equal wouldnt go round telling everyone, I think if it were me grieving I would probably find it nice news but there are some that might think otherwise.

Thanks for your optimism ladies but I'm on CD5 and still feeling pretty down about TTC. I might take a break from here for a bit tbh, will see.

Hope everyone's having a lovely bank holiday, despite the rubbish weather!
X

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Thanks for your advice ladies :flower:

I've definitely decided to not spread it but not deny it in the circumstances and take it from there x

good plan starlight

dano big hugs hon fingers crossed for you - baby is a bit small for us - altho sonographers thought the measurements were fine so we shall see

chelli bfp cramps are v like af cramp - fingers crossed x

Sending you hugs Captain :hugs: :hugs:

I hope your scan and screening go well dan-o. Do you know when you will get the results from today's sample? I don't know if you remember me telling you, but I have a friend who had a molar pregnancy, which she got the all-clear from around a year ago after chemotherapy. They weren't sure if it would affect her fertility... well, it seems not - she is now about 16 weeks pregnant and everything is looking great.

Yaay, you saw baby's heartbeat Rowan! :happydance: Sorry I seem to have missed that when I replied last time :blush:

Ooh Chelli you're quite a bit past your 'usual' cycle now... I am desperate for you to test but I understand why you're "doing a Starlight" and refusing to test until you're at least a week late :winkwink: No wonder 1st tri went fast for you Starlight - half of it happened before you tested! Whereas silly old me tested when I was something like 3 weeks and 2 days haha!!

Well, things seem to be picking up speed for me now and yes, I'm over halfway there!! :happydance: I have a growth scan at 30 weeks to look forward to on 5th November, closely followed by Fin's birthday, then Christmas and New Year and little man's due date will be just around the corner :cloud9: We're therefore trying to get as much sorted over the next 10 weeks as possible!

Well ladies. . . I couldn't wait . . . I tested . . . And I'm a little bit pregnant :happydance: . . Clear blue says 2-3 weeks. . .
I am having nausea already! . . I'm away at the min but I had to nip on to share. I'm currently about to go out with friends for drinks and now hope the antibiotics line will work lol x

Whoop whoop! Congratulations Chelli :happydance:

Have a good night out and hope you're excuse works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"