Newbie here!!

MrsFernihough

Reaction score
Hello, im mya
thought I'd join as me and my husband have started ntnp since August, had af on 6th August so think I'm due about Sunday/Monday. I'm not sure if these are symptoms or if I'm driving myself nuts, last week or so I've been tired, emotional, skins broken out (very annoying) and bad wind (sorry tmi lol).
Had a bit of a panic yesterday I case af doesn't come, we got married 23rd June but wanted to stay on the pill till after honeymoon and vfestival, I've always wanted to be a mum and my husband has a child from a previous relationship who I love like he's my own......just had this overwhelming panic of what do I do if I am pregnant and will I be a good mum kind of thing. Silly I know :blush:.
Firstly do you girls think these could be symptoms or am I being over sensitive and does anyone else get these panic feelings about becoming a fist time mum?

Sorry for the long post.

Mya x

Hi hun, new here also,I am off the pill and 6days late altho excited am terrified at the same time. Still getting BFNs :-( I think it will always be a scarey time for first mums or even those who have already been there. It is such a huge change to ur body and life as you know it :) but all worth it in the end. Wud b nice 2 have some1else 2 play the waiting game with @-}-- xx

Well I'm due today or tomorrow, nothing today as yet. Defiantly have to keep each other posted on how we're doing. :haha:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's scared, I think a lot of people don't even admit it when they are lol, good luck :) xxx

Hello!!
I'm terrified!! :) I thought it was a sign we shouldnt be trying as maybe I wasn't ready but it's def just because it's all so big and exciting!!

I have no idea about symptoms etc so I can't really help there but sending lots of luck your way :)

Fingers crossed for us all :) xx

Well ladies she got me 7 days late and the witch appeared so am out 4 the time being roll on next few weeks :) FX for u all xxx

Well ladies she got me 7 days late and the witch appeared so am out 4 the time being roll on next few weeks :) FX for u all xxx

Well sending you baby dust for your next cycle!! Still got no sign of AF so will have to wait and see :) xxxx

Boo the witch!!!

Mine arrived on the 27th so heres hoping for this month :) To be fair we didnt really start trying last month as I had no idea when I would be ovulating or anything so made random guesses :)

It gets frustrating all this waiting!!! Not sure how girlies waiting for years cope!!

Its hard to say. T hose could definitely be early signs or normal female issues! Im new too. Pretty nervous so im glad i found this site

Its hard to say. T hose could definitely be early signs or normal female issues! Im new too. Pretty nervous so im glad i found this site

Welcome wishfulone :thumbup: i'm new on here as well just , CM checking etc how are things on your side? what CD are you on now? X

I recently came of b.c pill so im a little off yet but roughly 10- 12dpo. You?

Been off BCP for about 4 months now this is thr first month of temping though just got my +OPK last night but cannot get to BD tonight so will try tomorrow hope it won't b too late :-/ managed to catch the OH last night though as soon as i seen the +ve so here's hoping that was enough. OMG not long till testing for you how are you feeling? any signs/symptoms? x

Been off BCP for about 4 months now this is thr first month of temping though just got my +OPK last night but cannot get to BD tonight so will try tomorrow hope it won't b too late :-/ managed to catch the OH last night though as soon as i seen the +ve so here's hoping that was enough. OMG not long till testing for you how are you feeling? any signs/symptoms? x

I really do not have any symptoms..and during all of our TTC efforts, my hubby managed to pass a wonderful cold along to me. So I am aching and have a stuffy head. Its been a rough few days, but we still try every night. I feel possible some cramps, similar to what I get before AF, so am expecting her to arrive any day. It is SO hard not having a regular cycle right now having just come off BCP.
Fingers crossed for us both!

I really do not have any symptoms..and during all of our TTC efforts, my hubby managed to pass a wonderful cold along to me. So I am aching and have a stuffy head. Its been a rough few days, but we still try every night. I feel possible some cramps, similar to what I get before AF, so am expecting her to arrive any day. It is SO hard not having a regular cycle right now having just come off BCP.
Fingers crossed for us both!

aww hun i know how you fell just cleared the nasty flu bug myself, not good :( you have my sympathies hope it clears soon. I thoughi was lucky when i came off BCP went straight into a 28 day cycle and thought don't know what people complain about BUT it wasn't to stay that way cycle 3 and i was 1 week late, convinced myself i was pregnant and then boom witch arrived with avengance :( was abdolutely gutting but back on track hopefully for cycle 4 just a 2 week wait to start testing. Han gin there hun your cycles will settle eventually you just got to bare with it :hugs: x

Thanks Jennilou for the kind words. I most certainly look forward to having a regular period again as right now it is nearly impossible to try to calculate anything, especially the wonderful AF. (ha ha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->