Newbie - Hi everyone!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Hello......well a bit about myself if you dont know me....
Im 25, OH is 30 and our little baby girl is 3 months old.

We are waiting to try again for No2 but are waiting because we want to enjoy Maley for a while first and let her have 2 parents to herself for a while and also because we want a summer baby next time.

We have thought that we will try either this September - November (hopefully that means a summer baby) by which time Maley will be nearly 2 by the time no2 baby is born or we will try September - November 2010 so that Maley will be nearly 3 when no2 is born.

I want to try this September - November but OH says we will see how much hard work Maley is and how we feel then!

Also, we are really really wanting a boy this time (i was so upset to be having a girl when i found out with Maley (wouldnt swap her now of course) but I wouldnt be devastated if i had a girl again - just would have to try again!!!

Anyway....so thats me...cannot wait to have a bump again!!

hay welcome to wtt! maley is a beautiful little girl! :hugs:

Welcome to WTT, Maley is absolutely beautiful :) Hope your OH lets you try this year xx

Welcome to WTT. Personally, i think its lovely that your taking the time to enjoy your LO before rushing ttc. :hugs:
Hope you wait goes quickly, she is adorable!!
-x-

Welcome to WWT, Maley is sooooooooooo cute xx

Awww how cute is your little girl :) Good idea to wait a while before having another baby, it can prepare you for what will happen with the next one :) I'd Love one of each as we already have the names picked out lol.
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"