Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

Yeah - just stick to the most basic sex ed lesson I guess!

Haha, here was me thinking you had the baby in your bath tub! LOL Well, like I said we shall wait and see! ;)

:rofl: nooo, def not enough space in there ;)

wonder who will get the 1st bfp!? the little group i was in last time ttc was fairly spread out and overall we got 2 girls, 2 boys and one set of twin boy/girls! how freaky with statistics was that? fx;ed it goes a similar way with this group although nice quick bfp for all of us!

Yeah - space is an issue I guess... Silly me!

Wow, that is pretty good stats! I really really hope we get our positive results nice and soon. I'm so excited. I can't tell if I "feel" pregnant at all - I guess the next few days will tell.

Ahhh those soft cup thingys!! I had heard of them but never thought they could be used in this situation! :dohh:
I agree, not something I would be wanting to use at the other time of the month, far too messy!!!

Ohh thats something new too, I thought it was 5 days?!? Still, that gives us all more chance :) :)
I think you're right that it's the sperm that decides!!
I have no idea regarding size though, it would make sense that the bigger the gentlemen the more chance there is, but that can't be true as otherwise there would be no smaller men around as they would have been bred out would they not? Or am I making that up??

It would be lovely if we all fell pregnant around the same time!! I think I'm near enough in the tww now so we shall see!!!

I'm now off to google the manjuice's little adventure.....surely it can't actually be like the beginning of 3 Men And A Baby?!?!?!

Ummmm just found this...

https://www.conceiveonline.com/articles/male-fertility-and-sperm-saga

Am concerned by the fact that manjuice is meant to coagulate and thicken....hubbys certainly doesnt!!!

Its all so confusing!!!!!:wacko: Interesting article though!!

Our joint bits of knowledge will eventually make up the full picture, eh?! ;)

I hope I don't need to try out the softcups, I don't particularly fancy the idea so fingers crossed for positives for all this month!

Let's keep each other posted, this is so good sharing the journey!

Reading that article it seems weird the female body makes it so hard for the sperm...

Hello!! Just caught up with the posts! Congrats ylanda on your new home!

I hope that all of us get bfps very quickly!

I'm not sure what's going on with me...last cycle my period was 1 week late and came while I was on my honeymoon:dohh: I figured wedding stress made it late...

With my normal cycle, it would have been due last Sunday but I caved, took a test Saturday and it was very negative :wacko: im trying to give it till this Saturday to test again. I'm afraid to see a negative again. And I'm not sure about symptoms...still have low tolerance to alcohol.

Sorry for blabbing here but it's nice to have somewhere to let it out...no one knows we're kinda trying :winkwink:

Thanks ladies!

Ylanda, looks like we're testing around the same time. Do you have any symptoms?

Yeah Princess, I'm hoping to manage to wait testing until Sunday when period is due. Currently my test is still in the mail but that's a good thing as it stops the temptation of testing early.

Re symptoms: I'm not sure what's going on. Last night and this morning my left boob has been quite sore (actually sore not just tender) and last night I had a tiny wee bit of cramping. With period due in a few days it's hard to tell what's going on though.

I've never been much of a drinker so have decided to give up alcohol completely while trying as I've read and was told by the nurse that giving up increases chances of conception. Plus I figured it would be good training for the nine months of abstinence which will hopefully follow soon! ;)

Princess, how long have you been trying for?

This is our first cycle of ntnp. We got married on August 11. I stopped the pill in May after 8 years and since then my cycles have been a little weird so I am still trying to figure them out. My last cycle was 37 days but the one before was 30 so I'm not sure if I'm late yet! Lol

Actually hoping to be pregnant is so surreal...I feel like I'm over thinking everything! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Aww, congrats on being married for a month and a day! :) I stopped the pill in July after 12 years and this is my second natural cycle after coming off, the last one was 32 days, so we will see... I hate not knowing when my period will come, I loved being able to set the clock by it while I was on the pill... :S

Good luck to us all, fingers crossed this is our time!!!

ooh good luck for the weekend girlies!

that article made really good reading! there's a good film/documentary called 'the great sperm race' that i watched ages ago now, you might get it on utube, def worth watching!

oooh so excited! we used our first dose of preseed last night, but only as a lube :blush:, but i'm secretly hoping it helps keep those spermies alive a bit longer ;), although not due to Ov for about a week or so so doubtful that long :haha:

Thanks! If there's any truth in sore boobs being a predictor of pregnancy I am so mightily pregnant, there's no word for it! They really are quite uncomfortably sore today, definitely more so than usual before a period (or at least that's what I'm telling myself ;) ). I keep getting little twinges in my tummy as well, not really cramps but there's definitely something going on there. Fingers crossed!!!

Oh, I thought preseed was just a normal lube only that it doesn't hinder the sperm?! Can you use it to help conception??? There definitely seem to be a lot of options out there to try if this month isn't "the" month. :) Must stay positive and not get my hopes up!

ooh you def have some symptoms sounding! fx'ed they result in a bfp :D

well preseed markets itself as a lube and not harming spermies, but lots people use it as a bit of an aid too cos it acts like fertile cm, so to me that makes sense that it might help them get to where they need to be to fertilse the eggy :D. Got pregnant with Alex the 1st month we used it, although could have just been coincidence!

Ooooh, yes, that does sound sensible! Hope it works for you this time around, as well!

This thread uses such sophisticated language... Manjuice, eggy, spermies, wriggling on... LOL

that actually made me LOL :rofl:

I wonder what other words we can make up!?

Symptom spotting gone mad here, but could oily skin have something to do with pregnancy? I usually have very dry skin and at the moment my forehead is super oily - bit disgusting, really! ;) What do you think? My imagination gone wild??!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->