Newbie...need some wisdom...

perhaps

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry I'm new here and have no idea whether or not I'm posting in the right place! :dohh:

I need some advice and knew this was the best place to come for it!

I decided to go off BC and stopped after a full pack and withdrawal bleed last month, we decided to wait for 3 months before trying but BD'd without protection 2 days after my withdrawal bleed which lasted 4 days (the rest of the month was protected). On the BC pill my cycles were a perfect 28 day and I've been on it for 5 years and cannot remember my cycles before :S.

It'll be CD31 tomorrow so I'm currently 2 days late.

Anyway I've been having a whole heap of PG symptoms which led me to symptom spotting here. I've had a BFN today but it's also my first month charting BBT and my temps are still high.

Can someone have a look at the chart and tell me whether I'm going mad, as I don't think I would have conceived from that one early BD, would I? Or is it BC withdrawal that's sending me insane?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2efb9f

Thanks so much, I look forward to getting more obsessed with the site :D

wahey that charts looking really good, id wait another day or 2 to test cause that dip coulda been an implantation dip.xx

Do you think it would be possible to conceive then, given that the only unprotected BD was on CD6?

Ah this TTC stuff is so confusing! I'm cramping today like AF is here but then I have Yellow ewcm (sorry tmi) so it seems my body is out to be wicked and confuse me lol!

Thanks for the reply! :) Fingers crossed, will try and hold out til the weekend!

Hi,

Sorry I'm new here and have no idea whether or not I'm posting in the right place! :dohh:

I need some advice and knew this was the best place to come for it!

I decided to go off BC and stopped after a full pack and withdrawal bleed last month, we decided to wait for 3 months before trying but BD'd without protection 2 days after my withdrawal bleed which lasted 4 days (the rest of the month was protected). On the BC pill my cycles were a perfect 28 day and I've been on it for 5 years and cannot remember my cycles before :S.

It'll be CD31 tomorrow so I'm currently 2 days late.

Anyway I've been having a whole heap of PG symptoms which led me to symptom spotting here. I've had a BFN today but it's also my first month charting BBT and my temps are still high.

Can someone have a look at the chart and tell me whether I'm going mad, as I don't think I would have conceived from that one early BD, would I? Or is it BC withdrawal that's sending me insane?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2efb9f

Thanks so much, I look forward to getting more obsessed with the site :D

i havent had a look at your chart as i'm not clued up on them but i could just be your body getting back to normal after taking the pill,if af still doesnt show after the wkend you could maybe test again,i kno how you feel tho only stopped taking my pill last month and waiting for af to arrive but not much is happening,somebody on here will probs take a look at your chart tho and be able to tell you a bit more ....welcome by the way :flower:

hmmmm.. i dunno..if u used condoms maybe one split?

true..my cycles were 35 days after bcp instead of 28 days.

As far as I know they were all ok but I guess I'll have to wait and see a few more days. It's driving me nuts lol!

Ooh I was just trying to figure out why the forum post times were wrong and i've only just realised this is a US based forum, well the UK is borrowing some help through me tonight :D

ps: my times are normal?????? have u set the GMT timing right when you signed up?x

Oh yeah, west yorks :)

Probably not :dohh: my excuse is that it's getting late!

haha oh well... lots of us UK people on here late so dont worry about post timing, theres people on here all around the clock from different countries.x

Thats good!

Hope there are some more chart readers and BC stoppers!!!

well i stopped BC in late nov/early dec and my first 3 cycles were 35 days, then 1 25 then one 24 and now i o'd cd 23. bit mental but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->