Newbie to the site and OPK's. OPK progression :)

xxclairexx

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im a newbie to the site and to using OPK's. I have used a few in the past but not really got results with them (mainly because I havent known what to do so have just used them randomly once or twice)

This is my progression this month so far.Can anyone tell me if they look ok please?

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/keenykeeny/opkprogress.jpg

hey claire....looks fab to me! you are getting real close...good luck!!!:thumbup:

Great thankyou :) I havent had a dip in my temps yet so Im thinking that ov might occur today some time.I have ov pain and that last test looks pretty strong.

We have been TTC #4 for 14 months now so Im watching all areas and taking EPO and VitB Complex alongside my usual FA.

hi that last one looks just there ...it is + but looks like the start of ur surge :) id say the next opk u take will be def darker....def dtd tonite +next few nites

Thankyou,just did an opk to see what it was like and its faint already.

Should it go faint straight away after ov? I was in agony this afternoon for about 2 hours on my left side but its gone now.I wonder if that was it?

The bottom one is tonights

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/keenykeeny/fadedopk.jpg

Sorry its a rubbish picture and grainy,its off my BB.

the last one is def neg hun so id take the 2nd last one to be ur +opk ......best of luck

Thanks so much everyone :)

My lunchtime opk for today (cd13) is very faint so my darkest ones were cd11 pm and cd12 noon.

My chart has taken a very slight dip but its not even 0.1 degree so I will just have to see if my temp is elevated for the next 3 to determine ov.

EWCM is gone and is creamy and the pain has stopped so Im pretty sure I ov'd yesterday yay!

The bottom one is cd13 noon but I couldn't find a pen lol

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/keenykeeny/opk13.jpg

Update

The OPK's showed a surge but I have had no temperature dip or temperature rise so it looks like I havent ovulated this month :(

Yes I had 2 hours of bad cramping on my left side on Thursday,I was so sure I ovulated and the tests all pinpointed when but my temps arent doing anything :(

Hoping its the battery or the hot weather but I think Im clutching at straws really.

If there are things like the bedroom temperature or hot weather affecting your environment while you sleep it could certainly cause your temps to be a little wonky.

wud thurs have been cd11??? coz thats when ur +opk is on the pic ......id go with the ov cramps + opk hun ....wouldnt worry aboutthe temps.....i dotn temp ,but agree the temp of room etc etc cud have made ur temps go wonky

It has been hot this week so I have had restless sleep and my temps have been taken 45 minutes/1 hour earlier than the beginning of the month.

Cd11 was Wednesday and that looks like my +ve so I would have ov'd in the next 12/24 hours (so Thursday when I had the ov pain for 2 hours)

Everything all adds up apart from the temps Grrrrrrrrr

Thanks a lot everyone for the good advice,I will just have to wait now and see what happens.

Thankyou :) x x x

Sounds good......very likely that ov did occur thurs. I'll be looking outvfor ur bfp now :)

Tweaked my FF for cd 13 because that was the only day letting me down and I took my temp at 5am instead of 6:30am as I usually do (our dog woke meup barking at a leaf or something silly in the garden!)

Every month my temp drops at cd13 so I was gutted it hadnt this month.Anyway,with the small tweak it has given me a crosshair on the right day and my temps are now elevating :)

Thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"