Newbie to trying to find buddies!

LauraLy

Mommy to Josie Claire <3
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! :hi:
I am new to Bnb and trying to get my feet wet.:flower:
A little about me... I'm 28 y/o- been married to my husband for 4 1/2 years and we are TTC #1. I have been off BCP since January 09. We did the NTNP method for 9 months with no success. :nope: So in Sept we decided to get a little more serious about it...basically we increased the amount we :sex:! No luck! :nope: Last cycle, I tried counting days to pinpoint OV and we made sure to BD over those days (judging by my physical symptoms of ov we hit the days right on)...but no luck! :nope:
So this is our 3rd cycle TTC. AF hit me this morning! :cry: But, we are over it and moving on to the next month :thumbup: I am heading out to buy an opk to make sure I really do "know" when I'm ov- other than that we're just gonna keep doing what we do... I want this experience to remain fun and not too much like work....but at the same time we are ready and really want our :baby: ! So, I'm on cd1..usually a 28-30 day cycle :winkwink:
Well, I hope I can find someone to buddy up with! I think it will be a great experience! :hugs::kiss:

Hey!

I am a newbie, too.
I am 23 years old. My DH and I are TTC baby #1.
This cycle was our first time trying. We BD as much as possible around O-time...
I have been feeling really warm, crampy, heavy bbs, fatigued. AF is due tomorrow, and I am hoping she stays far away... I have taken 2 HPT and both have been :bfn: ...

I'm also looking for buddies to make this journey a fun and supportive one.
I LOVE your signature. All I want for Christmas is my :bfp:, too!

Well lots of :dust:
and i hope you get your :bfp:!!!!!!:hugs:

Thanks, you too!!!

No sign of AF yet... hope she stays away!

Sending :hugs: and :dust: to you!

A little about me... I'm 28 y/o- been married to my husband for 4 1/2 years and we are TTC #1. I have been off BCP since January 09. We did the NTNP method for 9 months with no success. :nope: So in Sept we decided to get a little more serious about it...basically we increased the amount we :sex:! No luck! :nope: Last cycle, I tried counting days to pinpoint OV and we made sure to BD over those days (judging by my physical symptoms of ov we hit the days right on)...but no luck! :nope:
So this is our 3rd cycle TTC. AF hit me this morning! :cry: But, we are over it and moving on to the next month :thumbup: I am heading out to buy an opk to make sure I really do "know" when I'm ov- other than that we're just gonna keep doing what we do... I want this experience to remain fun and not too much like work....but at the same time we are ready and really want our :baby: ! So, I'm on cd1..usually a 28-30 day cycle :winkwink:
Well, I hope I can find someone to buddy up with! I think it will be a great experience! :hugs::kiss:

Hey I'm ttc my first too :) my cycle is usually around 30 too but it plays up sometimes grrr! hehe I'm new to the site to and I think buddies are a great idea :) we're currently on our second cycle and I'm really not sure what to make of my symptons, I read somewhere today about 'invisible pregnancy symptons' so i'm completely doubting all of them :( I really want to get a opk too but my partner says we should keep trying without help for a few more months *sigh*

all the best with the next cycle :happydance: :flow: :hugs:

Hello! I'm new too and ttc #1 as well! I am 27 and my DH is 29. I would love to join y'all! Is anyone charting their temps?

Hello ladies! I'm not super new, this is cycle number 5 I am on now, but I am in need of some buddies as mine keep graduating and getting their BFPs (yes I am a lucky charm I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know!).

I am 26, married for 3 years, ttc our 1st. Have tried temping which was great, but am going for a stress-free effort at the mo so giving that a break. Have used OPKs which are good, currently using CBFM (clearblue fertility monitor) which is just a techy OPK lol.

Cycles normally 27-30 days, currently on CD12 so at the babydancing stage!

Lots of babydust :dust:

Hello! I'm new too and ttc #1 as well! I am 27 and my DH is 29. I would love to join y'all! Is anyone charting their temps?

HI!:hi:
I am not currently temping. I have read that you need to do it first thing in the morning- and I am the type who gets up at least twice per night to pee :dohh:...so I don't think it'd be overly accurate for me. :nope: So I did just purchase some opk and I'm going to try it out this month! :thumbup:
Glad to have you on as a buddy! We need all the support we can get! :hugs:

Hello ladies! I'm not super new, this is cycle number 5 I am on now, but I am in need of some buddies as mine keep graduating and getting their BFPs (yes I am a lucky charm I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know!).

I am 26, married for 3 years, ttc our 1st. Have tried temping which was great, but am going for a stress-free effort at the mo so giving that a break. Have used OPKs which are good, currently using CBFM (clearblue fertility monitor) which is just a techy OPK lol.

Cycles normally 27-30 days, currently on CD12 so at the babydancing stage!

Lots of babydust :dust:

HI! :hi:

Glad to have a lucky charm around!:winkwink: Hopefully this will be a lucky month for all of us! :thumbup:

I just bought opk for the first time...how did you like them? Did you think they were accurate?:shrug:

Well have fun with all the :sex: :blush::blush:...its definitely the best time of the month! And I'm glad you are going stress-free... they always say that it happens when you least expect it!

So here's hoping we all get our :bfp: and lots and lots of :dust: to all!!!!!!

Hi! I'm 23, I've been married 3 months, but DH and I have been together 3 1/2 years. We're TTC baby #1. This is our 3rd cycle trying and AF arrived two days ago. :nope: Although three days late, second time she's been late since TTC. Grr!!!

Hey I'm ttc my first too :) my cycle is usually around 30 too but it plays up sometimes grrr! hehe I'm new to the site to and I think buddies are a great idea :) we're currently on our second cycle and I'm really not sure what to make of my symptons, I read somewhere today about 'invisible pregnancy symptons' so i'm completely doubting all of them :( I really want to get a opk too but my partner says we should keep trying without help for a few more months *sigh*

all the best with the next cycle :happydance: :flow: :hugs:

Hi vaniilla!

I'm so glad to have so many people to talk to. I think it helps this process move along easier! :hugs:
My friend got her bfp 2 months ago and she swore she WASN"T pregnant. She said that it felt just like af was going to show up any minute. She had no different symptoms than her usual monthly pms symptoms. :nope::shrug:
Her DH actually bought the hpt and made her take it...she didn't want to- that's how sure she was that af was coming....but turned out she got her bfp! SO- I have been trying to "ignore" any symptoms. I feel like they just lead me to a :dohh: moment when i end up seeing that :bfn:!

Well good luck when you finally :test:! I have my fx for your :bfp: and :af:!

LOTS of :dust:

Im new to this, hubby (34) and me (27), have been trying since 22nd Sept, nothing as of yet.. Off to docs tomoz, cos AF hasnt shown and had 2 BFN's...

I suffer with PCOS, would love a TTC Buddy...

Hi! I'm 23, I've been married 3 months, but DH and I have been together 3 1/2 years. We're TTC baby #1. This is our 3rd cycle trying and AF arrived two days ago. :nope: Although three days late, second time she's been late since TTC. Grr!!!

Hi kfarb! :hi:
You know... ever since DH and I started TTC AF has been late for me too! :witch: loves to tease us!!!! This is also my 3rd cycle TTC. I joined the group Tinsel Tots- we are all hoping for our :bfp: for Christmas! Looks like your cycle would fit right in... you should check it out- under TTC Buddies! Its a great group of ladies... lots of support and PMA! :thumbup:
Well- here's hoping for our :bfp: lots of :dust:!!!!
Keep in touch!:hugs:

Im new to this, hubby (34) and me (27), have been trying since 22nd Sept, nothing as of yet.. Off to docs tomoz, cos AF hasnt shown and had 2 BFN's...

I suffer with PCOS, would love a TTC Buddy...

Good luck with everything! :thumbup:

Keep us posted! :friends:

If you'd like- you can check out the Tinsel Tots- under TTC Buddies- I joined not too long ago... it seems like a great group of supportive ladies...lots of PMA! :winkwink:

Hi, just looking for a few friends to chat and share experiences with at this time, we don’t want to tell anyone what we are doing until the happy event has occurred.
Hi I am new to this site too, Oct was the first month of trying.
I had the implant out on the 6th Oct, had my period 8th Oct. I haven’t had a period yet in Nov. I have done some hpt and have all been negative.

Not sure if the implant has messed my cycle up, and I am just late or if I am pregnant, my body does feel different but don’t want to get my hopes up.

Will wait and try another hpt

X

Hey,

Your post reminded me a lot of myself. I am new to all of this and to be honest not fully understand what all the acronyms mean yet.

I am 27 and my OH is 28. Been trying since Sept and still no luck. Had some really bad side effects from coming off the pill and that made me feel really down.

Would love some people to talk things through with as this is my first as well.

So glad I found so many people who are going through the same thing.

Thanks for sharing.

Nic x

Hi. I am also new to bnb. My husband and I have been ttc for 9 months. my husband had testicular cancer last year, so it has been a hurdle to get over. sometimes his SA is normal, sometimes it is bad. I am very irregular (35-45 days, sometimes longer). We have tried clomid a few times, as well as femara. clomid was a bad experience and I had to stop. I started femara this month for 2 days but then had to stop because I was notfeeling well. Now, I haven't had a period since Oct 5th. I don't know if the sickness kept ovulation at bay or what. I have had 3 positive opks the last 3 days, but 2 negative hpts. I don't know what to think. I would just like to know either way at this point.

Hello to all the new ladies :flower:

And re OPKs found them v accurate - I was using the First Response ones though - got them on offer but generally they aren't cheap, must admit I've not tried any other type of OPKs (other than my Fertility Monitor now which is great).

Found the OPKs totally agreed with what my temperatures were saying.

Have just come back from a lovely weekend staying with friends - don't think this month will be our month as haven't been able to BD so much around ov - now a couple of days past ov - but am feeling a lot happier about it all.

Hope you have all had a nice weekend! :hugs:

Hi, I am 24, oh is 26 and this is my first month of ttc after a mc at the end of september.
I am on cd11 and we are not temping or anything at the min, just doing lot of bd-ing and seeing how it goes!!:blush:
Good luck to all you girls!!x:kiss:

Went to docs, he said its just a wobble in my cycle.. Im hoping AF shows soon.. Really bloated and feeling just generally down at the mo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->