Newbie to trying to find buddies!

Hi all, I am new to the forum and on day 19 ie 5 days PO. Been TTC for 15 months so any support and sharing would be great xxxxx

Hi all, I am new to the forum and on day 19 ie 5 days PO. Been TTC for 15 months so any support and sharing would be great xxxxx

Hi Lem 15..

I love the support these forums have to offer, Hope your ok. Feel free to chat on here.

Nic x

hi there
i am also new to this site and would like to find some buddies on here
we have only been ttc for 1 month
i am 28 and the OH is 35
AF arrived 2 days ago, so hoping for a better time this time around. i am using fertility friend to track the signs on my fertility - but not temping or anything like that at the moment.
good luck to all you girls trying to conceive and lets hope for BFP all round for christmas xx

Hi Lem 15..

I love the support these forums have to offer, Hope your ok. Feel free to chat on here.

Nic x

Great - thanks! How long have you been TTC? I have started my next period so no luck again this month! Going back to G.P as my temperature charting doesn't look too promi:blush:sing xxxx

hi there
i am also new to this site and would like to find some buddies on here
we have only been ttc for 1 month
i am 28 and the OH is 35
AF arrived 2 days ago, so hoping for a better time this time around. i am using fertility friend to track the signs on my fertility - but not temping or anything like that at the moment.
good luck to all you girls trying to conceive and lets hope for BFP all round for christmas xx

Hi! My AF arrived this morning so bad news:cry:. Tracking four fertillity is great - you should read 'Taking charge of Your Fertility' it's an amazing book and I think it has taught me what is wrong so I am going back to my GP

Hi Lem 15..

Nic x

Great - thanks! How long have you been TTC? I have started my next period so no luck again this month! Going back to G.P as my temperature charting doesn't look too promi:blush:sing xxxx

Hi Lem, ttc for three months now, but had issues like my OH had an infection and then I did so it has been a bit hit and miss.

I am due for the :witch: next week and sure it will arrive aswell.

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: soon.

Nic x

Hi! I'm new here too. DH and I have been ttc for the last couple months after a missed mc in August. I'm also looking for some buddies on here. Hope we all get our bfp's for Christmas this year! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->