Newbie ttc #1, can you check out my chart please?

Snowday78

Reaction score
This is my first time ttc and I'm new to temping and charting. What do you think of my chart? I'm due af today but so far only had a tiny bit of pink spotting last night. Feeling pretty rough with a cold and sore throat. Lots of yellow cm. But only had bfns! No idea what to think so I'm waiting for af to show up in full force. If she's still not around tomorrow I guess I'll test again. Am using pro-gest cream twice daily so I will continue I guess until I know for sure?
Thanks so much for any thoughts and advice, certainly appreciate it 😊🎄💚

Oops looks like I can't put a photo of my chart? How do I link to my ff chart? 😳

My Ovulation Chart

I think this links to it? Sorry for my clear newbiness 😳😜😳

Ur chart looks good, but its hard to tell whats going to happen. I get af in the afternoon if my temp stays high in the morning. Temp can shift any time so ur best bet is to wait for af, and if pink spotting was ib then you should get bfp in next couple of days.

Fx!:dust::dust:

charts are kind of hard to judge as far as getting your bfp. Last cycle my chart was perfect my doctor actually said it was text book perfect and af ended coming like 3 days late. Talk about angry, They say if your temp is still up after 18 dpo then you should be good to go for a bfp. Give it a couple days and test again good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->