Newbie TTC#1 on TWW :/

brimor6113

Reaction score
Hi Guys .

I'm new here , my husband and i have been TTC for almost 2years now. We finally got some help and answers to a lot of things . Last week after my 150 on clomid the RE gave me a trigger shot. I had a lot of pains after (im thinking they were good signs) but now 6 days past trigger i'm getting short off and on pains, is this PMS cramps or implantation cramps? I'm really hoping it is implantation cramps but how can i tell the difference?
Have any of y'all felt these yet if y'all are also on the TWW?

Hi there! Good news you have some answers and are moving forward! Hoping it works for you soon. I'm on track to do fermera + trigger shot next cycle if this one doesn't work.

I'm 6 dpo too today and it is bizarre but for the past few months I get really intense cramping at 6 dpo with a tiny bit of blood. But no BFP. The doctors didn't have much to say about it and weren't too concerned although I keep thinking it is trying for implantation and failing or something?

Anyway, so sadly I don't have a definitive answer for you but hopefully it is implantation and a bfp for us both!!

Spirit - I hope so I'll keep you in my prayers hopefully we will both get our BFP soon :D my cramps aren't like usual, so maybe hopefully it is implataion going on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->