Newbie TTC #2, PCOS, first Gonal F cycle. Hello :)

HG711

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm a newbie & just want to say hi!!

I am TTC #2 with PCOS for nearly 1yr now (one early miscarriage in Oct '12). I am currently on my first cycle of Gonal F after two cycles of failed clomid (one no BFN & one cancelled cycle due to too many follies). My fingers & toes are crossed for this cycle!

I am already blessed with a gorgeous 21month old son <3

I hope i can get to know you ladies. GL to all of you & lots of baby dust!!

Hi, I also have pcos.
I have a 3.5 month old but I'm expecting this to be a long road.
No period at all :(

Hi, I also have pcos.
I have a 3.5 month old but I'm expecting this to be a long road.
No period at all :(

Hello :)

Thx for you reply! Sorry, i have been away so sorry for my late reply!

Sorry to hear you don't have your AF back. I only got mine back when my DS was 5m old. Hang in there.

Did it take you a long time to conceive your baby? Congrats by the way!!

I think it's a good thing that you are TTC #2 already, i kinda wish that we had tried sooner now. I wanted an 18m gap, but guess it's not meant to be...

Baby dust x

He was conceived on clomid (first round) I was anovulatory from the 4 months I came off bcp til I started clomid, I'm now 17 weeks post partum and no period, so beginning to think this is the norm for me!! I was on the mini pill but after still not getting my af 2 weeks ago I decided to ditch it and detox my body to see what it does!
I'm also trying to improve my diet and going for walks to try get things on track. Planning to go for clomid again when he's 10 months if I don't get a natural period before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->