Newbie TTC #2

AmberM85

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m so happy I found this forum. After trying a ridiculous amount of apps that don’t allow posting outside of repetitive weekly posts I’m happy to have stumbled across this one! My name is Amber, I’m 34, married with a 6 year old and trying TTC # 2. I’m from Florida, it seems that this is a U.K. forum so I hope it’s ok that I join?

I just want to be able to connect with other women and have found it super difficult so far in the apps and forums I’ve tried. We haven’t told anyone so I don’t have anyone to talk to about it or to be excited with and that’s a total bummer. I’m currently in my fertile window so I’m hopeful I’ll be pregnant soon!

I’m happy to get to know all of you!

Thanks for sharing! I’m from Houston, TX. Love Florida btw! I have found this forum to be super helpful and supportive. I am TTC our final baby, baby #3, I am 33 yrs old!

Welcome!
There's plenty of people from outside of the UK here! Although I am not one of them :lol: but it honestly doesn't matter where you're from. The support you'll get here is great! This is definitely the best baby related forum I've ever used.
Good luck on your journey.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"