Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

nimbec

Reaction score
Hi all

Well im new to this so a little about me Im 30 have PCOS and have been TTC for a long time. I do not cycle on my own no periods in 4 years. However they gave me progesterone to kickstart me last month then Clomid CD2-6 and I couldn't believe it I ovulated on CD22 and got a BFP. The excitment was very short lived as I had pains 2 days later and they AF few days ago :(

Now on Clomid round 2 would love to hear from people!

Sorry if i've been rambling!

Good luck to you all!!!!

Hi Nimbec!

Im new on here too! So so sorry to hear about your chemical pg - that must have been so devastating. The only consolation I suppose is that at least you know the Clomid is doing its job...

Im 30 too, finally diagnosed with PCOS in March and given Clomid 100g CD 2-6. No AF since coming off bc a year ago so gyn also given me provera but waiting to start as my oh been away and back in 1 week. Impatient!!! Cant wait to get started!!

Really hope this is your month. :dust: sending lots of baby dust your way!

Nervous about starting all the meds - are you getting any side effects?

Hello friends.......this is my 4th month TTC.......last month was so sure would get a BFP.....had all the symptoms.....but AF arrived yesterday ...cd2 .....hopefully this is our month ......all the best:thumbup: loads of baby :dust: for you two........

Hey :hi:
I am on clomid too, have had 6 cycles and on to my 7th following a laparoscopy. i have pcos and endometriosis, we have been ttc for nearly 6 years.
What dose of clomid are you on? I am on 50mg, really hoping this is the cycle for my bfp, the journey really takes it out of you!
I am 2dpo now and have had sore boobs since ov day. hoping its a good sign!

Hi Nimbec!

Im new on here too! So so sorry to hear about your chemical pg - that must have been so devastating. The only consolation I suppose is that at least you know the Clomid is doing its job...

Im 30 too, finally diagnosed with PCOS in March and given Clomid 100g CD 2-6. No AF since coming off bc a year ago so gyn also given me provera but waiting to start as my oh been away and back in 1 week. Impatient!!! Cant wait to get started!!

Really hope this is your month. :dust: sending lots of baby dust your way!

Nervous about starting all the meds - are you getting any side effects?

Hi welcome! Yes i agree at least it is working :) or at least it worked the once (pessemist in me today) but im determind to stay positive! Good luck to you - I had a really painful period which is sometimes a symptom from the provera but i didn't mind too much as at least it was doing its job!! The clomid has given me hot flushes mostly in the night. I take it at night as recomended by lots of people as symptoms are not as noticable plus i think some people say it can make you tired. I havent had any other symptoms so i'll keep my fingers crossed for you, im sure you will be fine. Let me know when you get started!! I was nervous too but nothing to worry about. :flower:

Hello friends.......this is my 4th month TTC.......last month was so sure would get a BFP.....had all the symptoms.....but AF arrived yesterday ...cd2 .....hopefully this is our month ......all the best:thumbup: loads of baby :dust: for you two........

Hi gosh I can relate to that its so disappointing but try and stay positive lets pray for lots of baby dust this month!!!!

Hey :hi:
I am on clomid too, have had 6 cycles and on to my 7th following a laparoscopy. i have pcos and endometriosis, we have been ttc for nearly 6 years.
What dose of clomid are you on? I am on 50mg, really hoping this is the cycle for my bfp, the journey really takes it out of you!
I am 2dpo now and have had sore boobs since ov day. hoping its a good sign!

Hi there. I am on 50mg too, I really feel for you its such a painful and emotional rollercoaster. I have started to live my life in 2 week cycles and between ovulation test kits and pregnancy test kits i cant remember when going to the bathroom was a none stressful/emotional activity :wacko:

Lets hope thats a good sign for you!! do u use ov kits? Keep in touch

Nimbec - Thanks for the advice hon - taking it at night sounds like a good idea. still a bit nervous but its the end result that matters - if it means a baby I dont care! I will let you know as SOON as I start - I will be starting on Provera in a week so Clomid not long after. I cant wait to get started!!

Ineedaseed I will be starting on 100mg. Sore boobs sounds like a positive sign! FX for you this month

Shradha - so disappointing but hopefully this is your month!

Does anyone have any advice on OPKs vs charting etc?

Happy Thursday all!

I use opks and a cbfm. if using opks, test between 2pm and 8pm as that's when you are most likely to get your best lines.
i too take my clomid at night, i get the dreaded hot flushe's too!
Sore boobs still here but am only 2dpo !
Am starving tonight, trying to resist eating as am being strict on my diet at the mo!
How are you all? Xx

Ineedaseed - thankyou, do you find the cbfm really usefull? I am considering buying one....or do you think the OPk's are just as good? Gosh just started charting too - soooo much to do lets hope it all turns in to a BFP. I used OPK's last month nearly every day as i had no idea when or even if i was going to ovulate! My cycles are so long 38 days it seems an eternity waiting for the next one :(

how are you finding the 2ww? are you coping ok?

the cbfm is useful, it says not to use if your cycles are longer than 35 days though i think. booo to the long cycles, that must be so frustrating hun :hugs:
how are you finding the charting? there is so much to do isnt there!
2ww is ok, pma is lacking a bit today...need to find it again!

Hi all, hope you are all doing well. Ineedaseed you must be 5 dpo now- how are you feeling? Went to the docs yesterday to get insulin and hpbf tested and will find out the results Monday.

So I wanted your advice ladies... I have almost non existent cycles- nothing for a year. My gyn gave me provera and clomid a month ago but didn't start taking it as oh was due to go away. Then annoyingly AF came on her own 5 days before oh left! :dohh:He is back next Sat... When should I start with the Provera? Hope it's not a silly question but should Im not sure how long to wait Before I should start. Any advice would be great :help:

Hope you all have fun weekends!

Hi

Well I think you can start it as long as you have a slight break ie a week after your period as a friend had a simular situation not relating to ttc but using provera to delay a period for holiday and she was told to take it anyway.... i'm not a doctor tho so it maybe worth a quick telephone call to check.

I understand how frustrating it can be :hugs:

keep in touch

Well af arrived for me again :grr: start next round of clomid tonight.
Hope everyone is well xx

Ineedeseed gosh i'm sorry the damn wicked :witch: I really feel for you!

I'm still waiting to O it seems like its taking for ever, time seems to be standing still. I'm on CD16 and hoping to 0 around CD22 if its the same as last month. I'm just wishing time away lol!!

keep in touch :hugs:

Ineedaseed - so sorry the wicked witch showed her ugly face! So frustrating all this waiting and disappointment! Feel for you hun. Hopefully this month will be the one :hugs:

Nimbec I know how you feel! Time has literally been crawling by. Hubby back now (yay!) but called the nurse and she told me I should wait until cd 28 before taking the provera...which is tomorrow. At least once I start I will feel like something is happening, at the moment I feel like Im in limbo..

Baby dust to all. Nimbec keep us posted on your o!

xx

Well CD17 and have my smiley face on clear blue digi O test. So my dilemma - Obviously we will BD tonight and we did last night but OH is then going away tomorrow lunch time (will BD before he leaves) and is back friday evening so we will BD again friday evening. Do you think I will have missed out this cycle? as we cannot BD at all thus??

Can't believe he is away off to germany with work. I did ask if i could go with him (he thought i was nuts!) but then i did think perhaps flying was not a good idea.

sooooo frustrating :(

Good luck to everyone!!

Hello everyone.
I just started my 4 th round of clomid 50 mg yesterday on cd 3.
My third round was last June where we got a :bfp: but i MC a week later :cry:
I have pcos and low thyroid diagnosed when i was 14.
I'm really hopeful because I have been ttc for almost three years but dh has always been more on the ntnp train so i felt that I had to do all the work and keep things like o away from him cause he said he didnt want to hear about it. Well we went on vacation a couple weeks ago and he told me he really wants to start trying and wants to know everything! I was so happy and felt so much relief I started crying :rofl: now he's been asking me my temps in the morning which I think is cute and he asked if i was pregnant from vacation (cause) we :sex: a lot. Unfortunately my temps were still low when i got back so took some provera and now moving on to clomid. Im keeping my fxd for everyone's :bfp:s

Well CD17 and have my smiley face on clear blue digi O test. So my dilemma - Obviously we will BD tonight and we did last night but OH is then going away tomorrow lunch time (will BD before he leaves) and is back friday evening so we will BD again friday evening. Do you think I will have missed out this cycle? as we cannot BD at all thus??

Can't believe he is away off to germany with work. I did ask if i could go with him (he thought i was nuts!) but then i did think perhaps flying was not a good idea.

sooooo frustrating :(

Good luck to everyone!!

hey hun
you ov 12-36 hours from positive smiley. so if you dtd tonight, then tomorrow before he goes, then again on friday, you will be more than covered. the swimmers last a few days hun! you want them waiting there rather than racing to catch the egg :thumbup:
good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"