Newbie TTC very soon

Annaspanna

Mummy2Lyla x
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just joined B&B, me and my OH are TTC next month (June). We are flying to Antigua to get married on the 16th June and would love to have a honeymoon conception, I'm so excited, I can't stop reading up and getting as prepared as can be...anyone else TTC next month and just can't wait!!?

P.s. I've heard you can be very fertile just after coming off the BCP? Anyone found this?

From newbie Anna x
:happydance:

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

Some women are very lucky and end up pregnant the first few months after getting off BCP, others take longer though, sometimes it can take time for the hormones to work their way out of your body and for your body to regulate itself. Keep in mind that it takes the average person around 6 months to conceive, so don't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen right away :hugs: Good luck! And I hope you have a great wedding and honeymoon

Hi Anna! Good luck for the wedding and hope for a honeymoon baby! :)

It def won't be...not on my honeymoon anyway!! Lol! He won't know what's hit him! x

Hi Anna,

I am also getting married soon (9 days) and we are going to start trying after the wedding. I agree, a honeymoon pregnancy would be great.

Congratulations on the wedding and good luck with the TTC!!

P.S. I am also soing a destination wedding (Punta Cana)... Cannot wait to get onto that beach!!!!

Hi Anna
I'm a newlywed (beginning of this month)- we got married in italy and it was just amazing!!! Married life is just brilliant- just keep looking at each other all day and try to remember everything as it goes by so quick and enjoy each other as it goes so fast..
I have my fingers crossed for you for BFP afterwards!
I'm wttc and would love to have a honeymoon BFP(we are going end of may to africa but antimalarials and ttc dont mix so will def have to wait).. the hubby is a little reluctant as hes so scared by it all...

Fingers crossed for you and good luck on your special day.. you will be on cloud nine for weeks- there is no feeling like it! (i'm hoping BFPs are even better!!)
S.

Ahhh thanks girls, nice to hear ur stories. I am sooooo excited for my wedding, I'm just gonna relax and enjoy it this month and whatever happens happens! Just gonna have fun and go with the flow!
Twist...have a fantastic wedding, and good luck to you too, keep us updated! Will meet u in the TTC forum soon.

Doc123...hope u enjoy ur trip too, sounds really exciting, its long to wait to try, so make sure u enjoy urself!

Love Anna x

I was a honeymoon baby. I am also pretty sure I was a "surprise" I think it's wonderful that you guys are going to try right away. Good luck.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"