Newbie wants a buddy! TTC #5

hi poppy thanks i cant find many ttc#4 either so thats why i replied to tinkerbells post when she first posted :)

im good thanks abit gutted AF got me, im using the clearblue monitor so hopefully it wont take to long

i see you have older children and a younger little one,

my eldest is 8 she is 9 in june, so if i get pregnant this cycle will have another june baby

when did ur AF arrive we r close then as mine came yesterday afternoon

hi poppy thanks i cant find many ttc#4 either so thats why i replied to tinkerbells post when she first posted :)

im good thanks abit gutted AF got me, im using the clearblue monitor so hopefully it wont take to long

i see you have older children and a younger little one,

my eldest is 8 she is 9 in june, so if i get pregnant this cycle will have another june baby

when did ur AF arrive we r close then as mine came yesterday afternoon

Came a day early today :cry: but to be honest i wasnt really paying much attention last month & only first time using clearblue ov sticks, going to try using a fertility chart this cycle if i can get my head around it with a few of the other ladies on here :haha:

I nearly had two son's birthdays in the same month, my 17yr old is 9th April and my youngest Korben was due on 5th April but came nearly 2wks early end of March so my other son was happy about not sharing the same month lol.

Well your more than welcome to tag along with us on new thread its only a days difference & im sure you wont be the only one to join :hugs:

Loads of :dust::dust::dust: to you this month too xx

My AF is due 18th october which seems such a long way off doesnt it,

this is my 2nd month of using the monitor now, ive only been keeping a record of what my monitor says and when we dtd, dont do temps or anything to confusing for me lol

if i had got my BFP this month i would of been due in may which would of been fab as im in feb, dp in march, my youngest is april, then baby due may, daughter june and son july so would of had 6 months of birrthdays lol

thanks i will tag along :) seem to be on my own here so would ne nice to chat to others close to my cycle

My AF is due 18th october which seems such a long way off doesnt it,

this is my 2nd month of using the monitor now, ive only been keeping a record of what my monitor says and when we dtd, dont do temps or anything to confusing for me lol

if i had got my BFP this month i would of been due in may which would of been fab as im in feb, dp in march, my youngest is april, then baby due may, daughter june and son july so would of had 6 months of birrthdays lol

thanks i will tag along :) seem to be on my own here so would ne nice to chat to others close to my cycle

My af will also be due 18th Oct now, think im going to tie OH to bed this month so i dont miss my OV day :haha:

You would of had a busy year if you'd got your BFP lol.. my youngest was born 20 days after my birthday so we share same month now other 3 boys are January, April and May ( middle 2 share same age for a month and a half cos there is 10mths between them two) :wacko:

Well im glad you found us not nice being stuck on your own on here and its nice when your down or confused about something having some buddies to chat to, will add you to my cycle buddies and friends list if you want? :hugs:

all my other buddies are now pregnant i knew them from when i was due in april from another forum so we have known each other for years which is lovely but im the last one left now

thanks hun

wow 10 months between them how did u find that?

the smallest gap i have is 2 years 1 month which was nice, there is 3 years 9 months between my 2 sons which could of been really nice but my eldest son has adhd and aspergers so hes not overally keen on playing or interacting with him, my daughter though god shes a right mother hen lol

will this be ur last? number 4 will be my last i said my last after 3 but really want another had a few remarks but i dont care my life. i will cope.

is it nice having the older 3 all close together

I must of been mad to be honest lol Gage was 6wks old when i got pregnant with Wade was hard work but wouldnt change it for the world.

Just looking at your cycle buddies and their BFP's must be hard even tho your happy for them, but your left behind :hugs: Hope your ok sweetie xx Yes if im blessed with another now it will be my last no more, just want a playmate for Korben because he more on his own with older brothers being a lot older x

Here's the New Thread we just started so tag along ladies if starting a new cycle https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...g-19-oct-testers-thereabouts.html#post6985025

nice to see you back natalie :flower: you are on very close to same cycle as several of us, so feel free to join our other (new) thread. i just opened it up, but i don't know how to post the link for it...poppy do you know?

you know i have to throw in my own while you 2 are talking about the kiddos! lol :haha:

dh bday in jan, then we have youngest daughter in may, 2nd daughter in july, myself in august, oldest daughter in august, and son in december. so we're a bit more spread out i guess...a june birthday would be nice though! :cloud9:

poppy, my oldest 2 are 11 months apart!! and to think i was SO depressed when i found out about the 2nd one!! lol so long ago! oh those first few years were so hard! both of them little at different stages. with my first, i was young and newlywed and was not careful at all about the bc, so big surprise, ended up pregnant. 2nd one, i was nursing the first one, taking the "mini pill" and ex was using condoms. pregnant at 3 months out, and she was born 5 weeks early (all of mine were early), so they are 11 months apart. wow...amazing to sit back and think about it. anyway, we have more in common every day! lol :happydance::hugs:

Yes posted the link above your post :haha: wow had them all early? only had korben & gage 2wks early other two 40wks... yes must admit i think back and always say to myself how did i cope? lol my eldest was 15mths when i had gage, but glad they all grew up close :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...g-19-oct-testers-thereabouts.html#post6985025

yep, i had pre-term labor with all of my pregnancies. the first 3 i had several hospitalizations, medications, bedrest, the whole lot to keep 'em in there to cook as long as possible. my last one, i had a different doctor and life was somewhat less stressful as i had finished college with my 3rd (graduated one week before he was born), so i think that made a difference. still ended up in and out of the hospital once or twice and some bedrest, but not as serious as the other 3. who knows what the next time will bring...

let's see if i can remember this straight...first baby was born right at 36 weeks (i believe). second one was 35 weeks and a couple of days. third was just shy of 36 weeks, and my last one was just about 36 1/2 weeks.

baby 1 and 2 are 11 months apart, 2 and 3 are about 2 1/2 years apart, and 3 and 4 are about 16 months apart. i agree with you...it's been so nice for them to grow up close together. my 2 oldest girls really get into some nasty tiffs sometimes, but overall they are best friends. :hugs:

yep, i had pre-term labor with all of my pregnancies. the first 3 i had several hospitalizations, medications, bedrest, the whole lot to keep 'em in there to cook as long as possible. my last one, i had a different doctor and life was somewhat less stressful as i had finished college with my 3rd (graduated one week before he was born), so i think that made a difference. still ended up in and out of the hospital once or twice and some bedrest, but not as serious as the other 3. who knows what the next time will bring...

let's see if i can remember this straight...first baby was born right at 36 weeks (i believe). second one was 35 weeks and a couple of days. third was just shy of 36 weeks, and my last one was just about 36 1/2 weeks.

baby 1 and 2 are 11 months apart, 2 and 3 are about 2 1/2 years apart, and 3 and 4 are about 16 months apart. i agree with you...it's been so nice for them to grow up close together. my 2 oldest girls really get into some nasty tiffs sometimes, but overall they are best friends. :hugs:

Ohh god you had an aweful time sweetie must of been scary at a young age and all :hugs: only had bedrest with gage because he slowed down on growing from 30wks and they allowed me to go till 38wk then got him out, but nothing compared to what you gone through. Really hope this one behaves and gives mummy a healthy 9mths x

hi again girls:wave: i see we are moving on!! dont leave me...i need you!!!:wacko: my AF is due 16th OCT so im coming over to that new thread..Thanx POPPY for the link over there, im still trying toget my head around this website...im easily confused:wacko:
:hug: N :dust: to all xxx

hi again girls:wave: i see we are moving on!! dont leave me...i need you!!!:wacko: my AF is due 16th OCT so im coming over to that new thread..Thanx POPPY for the link over there, im still trying toget my head around this website...im easily confused:wacko:
:hug: N :dust: to all xxx

LOL Just giggling here :haha: yeah how could we leave you behind :hugs:

hey girlies...glad to see we're all making it over to the other thread and that we're all pretty close in cycles! that's nice:flower:

my pregnancies before were pretty rough, but i guess you kind of get used to it in a way and know what to expect. by 34 weeks though (with all of them) i was practically begging the doc to let me deliver! he would just keep telling me "at 36 weeks you can stop the meds and i won't do anything to stop the labor". the constant contracting is really hard on the body. eh well...i'd give just about anything to go through it again with dh. lol crazy how life works like that. i've had 4 babies, who i wouldn't trade for anything in the world, yet while i was in a terrible relationship with a man who couldn't care less about what's going on with them, and we never really "tried" to have kids. now, with dh, i've been dying for him to agree to "go for it" for a couple of years now, he is the love of my life, and i WANT a baby with him (to give him) SO badly...and so far nothing. terribly discouraging. and dh is very careful about what he says... he wants children of his own, although, he says he'd be very happy just with mine (ours) or if i didn't want to have more he would accept that. but every time we see a lo or he gets to hold a baby, you can just see it all over his face, ya know. there have been 5 babies born in my family in the last 2 years (i have 7 brothers and sisters). and one of my brothers just got married, so i would imagine they will start trying soon. it's always wonderful to see them have babies, but i feel terribly envious every time there's a new announcement. (sigh) ....... i must be in a sharing mood this morning girls! lol

hey girlies...glad to see we're all making it over to the other thread and that we're all pretty close in cycles! that's nice:flower:

my pregnancies before were pretty rough, but i guess you kind of get used to it in a way and know what to expect. by 34 weeks though (with all of them) i was practically begging the doc to let me deliver! he would just keep telling me "at 36 weeks you can stop the meds and i won't do anything to stop the labor". the constant contracting is really hard on the body. eh well...i'd give just about anything to go through it again with dh. lol crazy how life works like that. i've had 4 babies, who i wouldn't trade for anything in the world, yet while i was in a terrible relationship with a man who couldn't care less about what's going on with them, and we never really "tried" to have kids. now, with dh, i've been dying for him to agree to "go for it" for a couple of years now, he is the love of my life, and i WANT a baby with him (to give him) SO badly...and so far nothing. terribly discouraging. and dh is very careful about what he says... he wants children of his own, although, he says he'd be very happy just with mine (ours) or if i didn't want to have more he would accept that. but every time we see a lo or he gets to hold a baby, you can just see it all over his face, ya know. there have been 5 babies born in my family in the last 2 years (i have 7 brothers and sisters). and one of my brothers just got married, so i would imagine they will start trying soon. it's always wonderful to see them have babies, but i feel terribly envious every time there's a new announcement. (sigh) ....... i must be in a sharing mood this morning girls! lol

Awww pk2of8 this post really upset me :cry: to want something so bad & know its not happening like it did with your ex must be very hard and frustrating.

Im willing you to get a BFP before xmas i really am :hugs:

Actally we will make it our mission us lot to all have a big BFP by xmas :happydance: Hope your ok sweetie xx

Awww pk2of8 this post really upset me :cry: to want something so bad & know its not happening like it did with your ex must be very hard and frustrating.

Actally we will make it our mission us lot to all have a big BFP by xmas :happydance: Hope your ok sweetie xx

aww, thank you poppy :hugs: it is most definitely our mission to get a big fat :bfp: for all of us by Christmas!!! that would be so awesome!!!

it is frustrating thinking about it, but i believe there is a purpose for everything and it will happen when it's supposed to happen. i'm just not very good at waiting!! lol i am so so so glad i found this website and get to chat with you and all these other great ladies!!! it's SO therapeutic!! :hugs:

aww, thank you poppy :hugs: it is most definitely our mission to get a big fat :bfp: for all of us by Christmas!!! that would be so awesome!!!

it is frustrating thinking about it, but i believe there is a purpose for everything and it will happen when it's supposed to happen. i'm just not very good at waiting!! lol i am so so so glad i found this website and get to chat with you and all these other great ladies!!! it's SO therapeutic!! :hugs:

Awww ditto :hugs:

We can all encourage each other to carry on especially when we're down & feel like giving up, just read your going to requests bloods etc at your next appointment, im sure everything will be fine and if something is out of zinc they can help you, if given the all clear well back to plenty of :sex: :haha:

i dont know about theraputic, its an addiction i think :rofl:...you ladies are the best though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug: N :dust:

:sex:
i dont know about theraputic, its an addiction i think :rofl:...you ladies are the best though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug: N :dust:

You mean you got a BNB addiction dont you? :rofl: My OH will think ive got a :sex: addiction after this month has ended :haha:... I keep forgetting to logout of here hope nobody thinks im being ignorant if online :dohh:

Think i need to add some more friends to my list & Cycle buddies other thread is getting quite busy today :hugs:

i love this web site, i enjoy all the TTC chat and the daily general chat...i think my OH will think im possessed next week!!!! :sex: all the time!!!!! :rofl:
:hug: N :dust: to all xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->