Newbie wants a buddy! TTC #5

Im going to jump OH every other day from CD10/CD11 till CD18 i think :haha:

yes!!!! thats my plan too...so if im quiet on here girls...u know why!! :sex:...

my plan is every other day from cd8 to cd14...i'm hoping to get an extra one or two in there when we get the positive opk too! haha :haha: dh will think i'm crazy too and will need a long rest, but tbh girls, they shouldn't complain!! lol lucky for them we're on a mission!!

so how do we post pictures on here anyway girls? i'm not sure i feel comfortable posting them on the threads, but i don't mind sending them to you girls via pm :flower: i know i'm weird :wacko:

speaking of :sex: .... if dh tells me one time that he's "too tired" on one of the important days, i think i will take up your method, poppy, and just pin him down to the bed!! :rofl: desperate times call for desperate measures!! :haha:

so how do we post pictures on here anyway girls? i'm not sure i feel comfortable posting them on the threads, but i don't mind sending them to you girls via pm :flower: i know i'm weird :wacko:

speaking of :sex: .... if dh tells me one time that he's "too tired" on one of the important days, i think i will take up your method, poppy, and just pin him down to the bed!! :rofl: desperate times call for desperate measures!! :haha:

Yes i was thinking the same, more because i know this thread is trying for our 5th LO, but some women on here have not had one LO as yet and i think it a bit insensitive to be honest, i will inbox you my email addy and will sort a few piccies out to send you too :hugs:

Im giggling at your comment about your DH being 'too tired' lol just gag him and pin him down then toss him aside when your fertile weeks over :haha: He can rest then x

That's the spirit 'greedy mums on a TTC mission' I decided the same, and hubby has endured a marathon week :haha: Only trouble is both me and work wore him out and he fell asleep on me last night!

Gonna make him a strong :coffee: before bedtime with extra suger lol

Tink x

That's the spirit 'greedy mums on a TTC mission' I decided the same, and hubby has endured a marathon week :haha: Only trouble is both me and work wore him out and he fell asleep on me last night!

Gonna make him a strong :coffee: before bedtime with extra suger lol

Tink x

LOL Make sure its double strength he cant fall asleep tonight you needdddddddd him :haha: god will kill my dh if he does that probz get water gun out that'll wake him :rofl:

:dohh: that's the one excuse i can't stand to hear from him!! grrrr:growlmad: but that :coffee: idea might work...that always keeps him awake. if he asks, i'll just fudge a little and say it's decaf!! :haha: i'm not averse to a little white lie here or there... :winkwink:

You ladies are funny especially Pk2of8! These last several cycles I have been ovulating during the week & DH said yeah I guess we can do it, but it's so hard for me when he has that attitude cause I don't want pity BD. This time around I only got one BD in due to teenage stress & it was during the week again. So here is to hoping that it only takes one time. It was on my ovulation day according to CBFM & my first time taking bbt.

You ladies are funny especially Pk2of8! These last several cycles I have been ovulating during the week & DH said yeah I guess we can do it, but it's so hard for me when he has that attitude cause I don't want pity BD. This time around I only got one BD in due to teenage stress & it was during the week again. So here is to hoping that it only takes one time. It was on my ovulation day according to CBFM & my first time taking bbt.

Hey joyful09 you will have to come over to our new thread for October testers and join us :thumbup: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...g-19-oct-testers-thereabouts.html#post6985025

Aww :hugs: well thank you joyful. Do you have kids then? We're just trying to stay positive and keep a good attitude, enjoy ourselves while we're trying so hard to have a :baby: LO. lol I understand what you mean about not wanting to have pity BD too. That would TOTALLY kill the mood. I think I would probably forgo asking at that point. Just get nekked when he would least expect it or put on something sexy that shows off his favey part of you! :winkwink: then just wait for him to make the first move. And don't even act like you want it. It throws them off. Maybe it won't work the first time, but that usually does the trick for me! Lol

Aww :hugs: well thank you joyful. Do you have kids then? We're just trying to stay positive and keep a good attitude, enjoy ourselves while we're trying so hard to have a :baby: LO. lol I understand what you mean about not wanting to have pity BD too. That would TOTALLY kill the mood. I think I would probably forgo asking at that point. Just get nekked when he would least expect it or put on something sexy that shows off his favey part of you! :winkwink: then just wait for him to make the first move. And don't even act like you want it. It throws them off. Maybe it won't work the first time, but that usually does the trick for me! Lol

I dont have a favey part of the body its all gone to pot after 4 kids :haha: he gets what he's given now :rofl:

Yes pk2of8 I have 2 kids 15 & 10, 2 girls. I didn't think I wanted anymore til 12/09 and than I really wanted another so tried that month & thought it would be no problem. But here I am 10 cycles later still trying & feeling desperate. I am 38 & worried that I am seriously on a time crunch. My DH is feeling okay about trying for awhile but is feeling like he is getting too old. He said he would be okay trying for another year or so. I am trying everything natural that's what my husband wants. So if no bfp this cycle I will do soy again and add softcups to the plan.
Poppy666 I am coming over to the other thread thanks for the invite.

Yes pk2of8 I have 2 kids 15 & 10, 2 girls. I didn't think I wanted anymore til 12/09 and than I really wanted another so tried that month & thought it would be no problem. But here I am 10 cycles later still trying & feeling desperate. I am 38 & worried that I am seriously on a time crunch. My DH is feeling okay about trying for awhile but is feeling like he is getting too old. He said he would be okay trying for another year or so. I am trying everything natural that's what my husband wants. So if no bfp this cycle I will do soy again and add softcups to the plan.
Poppy666 I am coming over to the other thread thanks for the invite.

Wooohoooooooooo come on over to team ding dongs :happydance:

Bet this took you a while to find you muppet :rofl::rofl:

Pmsl seems like a lifetime joining this thread now & its only been 3mths :haha:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them were the days :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member