Newbie wants a buddy

ArmyWifey

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've been ttc for 2 1/2 years now and have just joined this site

Am CD2 of a 30day cycle.

Any takers :)

Xx

I'll be your buddy. My OH & I have been TTC since Mar 2010 with only BFN's under our belt. My cycle is really messed, but I kept track of it on the calendar and it seems that if I get a visit from :witch: I don't get it the next month but she's back the month after. Soooo, this creates some crazy long wait times. Last test I waited 6.5 wks late before testing, and whaddya know? BFN. Haha. Here's to a journey together! :hugs: And hoping that our :bfp: makes its way to us soon.
:dust:

Hey thanks for replying!
Sorry to hear about the bfn's.. has af turned up yet? If not you should see doc!
Thats real late..

I used my calender for my first year ttc but i gave up that 1.. i now temp and use
Ov sticks when my temp changes and i take epo until ov.. i did have success in november,
But it wasnt a sticky bean.. im waiting for pre-seed to come in post to try that..

Temping has made the madness of ttc seem a bit less mad.. might be worth you trying?

Fx for our BFPs v.v.soon

Xx

Hey thanks for replying!
Sorry to hear about the bfn's.. has af turned up yet? If not you should see doc!
Thats real late..

I used my calender for my first year ttc but i gave up that 1.. i now temp and use
Ov sticks when my temp changes and i take epo until ov.. i did have success in november,
But it wasnt a sticky bean.. im waiting for pre-seed to come in post to try that..

Temping has made the madness of ttc seem a bit less mad.. might be worth you trying?

Fx for our BFPs v.v.soon

Xx

I have always had long and irregular periods aside from when I was on bcps but I've been waiting for the 1 year mark before heading into the doc and asking them to help us out in some way.

I have heard a lot of good things about temping and I am actually headed out tonight to go get a therm specifically for it. I'm super excited, just have to wait til OH gets home. Silly question, what is epo? Not 100% up on the lingo, so I may ask what some things are. lol.

I'm really sorry that it wasn't a sticky bean! And you'll have to let me know how pre-seed works out! I've went a maybe more unconventional route and ordered a fertility casting off eBay, just waiting for the charm and instructions for my part to come in the mail. I'm pretty excited since this lady Mia-Angel has really great reviews and was even in the Pregnancy and Birth Magazine. :)

Epo is evening primrose oil.. like capsule pills that help with cm..
Dont worry about asking, im sure il be the same, thats what buddies are for :)

What is a ferility cast? (See.. i'm useless lol)

Xx

Haha. Thanks! It's like a fertility spell I guess you'd call it. To sort of get positive energy flowing my way for a bfp! :) Still waiting on the letter with the final directions of my part as she did the casting on Sunday, I'll let you know how it goes! :D

Yeah let me know..
How far into this cycle are you?
Im 12dpo but... about 7dpo i started getting nausious and bloated, i couldnt sleep and i had a cold coming.. soo as i do every month i started thinkiing oooh this is it.. then 2 days ago i started bleeding started off as a little then a little more, not as heavy as a period but not light enough to be implantation.. the weirdest thing is that my period isnt due until this monday coming?!?! And now after 2day.. its stopped! So i dont know if im on my next cycle..

What you think i should do?

Xx ps.. sorry its a long one lol xx

Uhm, I have no idea where into my cycle I am, AF arrived dec 8 and left dec 15, no sign of her yet, but I haven't had any symptoms either, so I'll just end up waiting for a few more weeks to see what happens.
Hmm, I've heard of ovulation bleeding, could it be that? Personnally I'd just wait until the day AF was supposed to come and then if she doesn't show I'd def test. How long does she usually stay? Is 2-days normal-ish?

Cara - my period normally lasts about 5days we will see on monday.

Lilliansmom - hey! Id love another buddy :) well im either cd3 or 13dpo.. i had a bit of strange bleeding but we will find out monday..

How are you both today?

Xx

Hi Lilliansmom!:hi:

I'm doing good. Bought a temping thermometer the other night but read that I had to wait for the af to show up before I can start, so that's on hold for now. But aside from that I'm just sleepy, late nights and early mornings = no fun! Haha.

Hopefully AF is mia for you on Monday Wifey! <3 Keep us posted :)

Hey guys! CD3 for me. It's going by sooooooo slow. Oh well, at least the cramping is finally over. I started tracking my temp. too, except I didn't start until CD2. This is the first time I am doing that. I don't have a chart or anything, just writing them down in my phone. I have an app for my iphone. heehee

Same here with the app :p
It turns it into a chart for me, i swear by it.. its exactly the same as FF

Iv not my preseed and im also gunna try smep this month see how that goes

Wish me luck hehe

Xx

smep? Hahaha. Once again, not sure on the abbrev.

I just signed up for FF and am going to start tracking when AF lands. As of today I'm on cycle day 40, and my last cycle was 68 days before AF landed!! Eeek. Terrible eh? Not sure if there is anything I could request from my doc to get my cycle somewhat back to a decent length, last time I wanted to regulate it I went on bcp's, but that would defeat the purpose since we're TTC. lol.

Cara, you should order OPKs (ovulation predictor kits)! That's what I did since my cycles are irregular. They weren't always irregular, they just started that way since I weaned my #1. I will start using them as soon as AF is over.. well.. maybe a few days after. I am CD6, and AF is over at CD7 so wooo hooo for me.

How have you guys been feeling? Is this cycle going as slow for you guys as it is for me?? So sorry to hear about how long your cycles can be, Cara. The good news is there is stuff you can take. You can try googling about it. I think I heard vitamin B? Then again, it would be more safe to ask your doctor. haha

I've been doing good. One of my besties said that she had to take Provera to jump-start her AF. I've heard of Clomid but I think that I would prefer to find a different way to regulate it aside from fertility drugs.

Hi ladies..
My cycle is going quiet fast acctually..
Cd8 today and starting smep in 2 days..

Smep is the sperm meets egg plan, google smep its easy and i know a few couples who it worked for.
All u need are okps (i have internet cheapies) and some stamina haha

Hope you're both good and excited for ov hehe

Xx

Hey! I have the internet cheapies too for opks. Heehee. From early-pregnancy-test.com. :D And yes, I am super pumped for ov day. I feel like this cycle is moving along a little fast now that today is my last AF day. With the opks and temping there's no way I can miss O day like I did last cycle. At least that's what I like to tell myself. I hope we can all get BFPs and share in the excitement together. :D

I think hubby is more excited than me for AF to be over ;) haha

Awh good.. im sure my hubby thinks im crazy lol
He would love a baby but i think after this long, i think he has de-sensitised himself.

If we all got our bfps this cycle we could all be bump buddies too!
I just no my luck is saying 'eehhh no! That aint gunna happen' haha

Im just taking each day now, still do the usual ttc stuff but more relaxed, im trying not to obsess as much lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->