Newbie wants a buddy

Awee, That's awful that you still haven't Ov'd, I'm currently on CD 52 anot not 100% sure if I've even Ov'd yet... The irregular cycles and waiting game is really not fun! But if you're temping then you should be able to see a change. I think FF goes by the *average* time of O, but not every woman is the same in her cycle, you might O a bit later.

Yeah, I know what that excitement is like. After coming off of bcp's my first cycle was 41 days, then the next one was 61... I was soo happy, but all that kept coming up were bfn's then :witch: landed. :(

hmmm, I've personally never had mid-cycle bleeding so I'm not sure about that one.

On another noteeee, yesterday after DF and I BD'd I noticed that there was a red-ish tinge when I wiped (sorry tmi)... I thought :witch: landed, but she didn't. Not sure what is going on, and I don't want to get my hopes up too high that it may have been IB... who knows? Haha. Guess I'm just going to have to wait and see.

Oh no! I no that when i wa ov'ing quite late i looked on the chart gallery at late ov'ing and it chilled me out a bit knowing that alot of ladies ov quite late.
Im on the other end of it and ovd early! Cd10 and now at 11dpo i no iv got ALOT longer to wait till i can test.. so the 2ww is more like the 3ww for me lol..
I caved and testes yday.. bfn of course, af isnt due til 9th feb so iv got a while..
Symtoms went completey yday, and are back today so im totally confused.

Cara - you must have the patcience of a saint to have suce long cycles! The bleeding sounds good though! I dont blame you for not getting your hopes up hun.. it makes the fall harder, but them if you c that bfp your even more excited haha.. if thats possible lol..

The bagles we awsome! Ive had them everyday since then! Yummmm... oooh im gunna have another in a min for breakfast..

Keep me posted ladies

Xx

Yeah, DF said that I should test since lately I've been really tired and feeling randomly like throwing up. Which is depressing, especially when you look at something you really enjoy eating and feel like you might have to run to the bathroom :( But where I've tested earlier before and my longest cycle was 68 days I said I was going to wait until cd 69, which isn't until Feb 14 -- which just so happens to be the 1-yr anniversary of when DF & I decided that we were going to TTC. Weird how that happened, but lets hope its a sign and this is going to be our cycle!!

Bagels are awesome ! <3 What did you eat on them? Just butter? Or some other yummyness?

:dust: and FX'd for us all to be getting our BFP this cycle :D

I had bacon on day jam (or jelly haha) another day oh i could go on forever lol..

I tested today and my heads telling me its a + but im not believing it for a minuite!
Im gunna wait a few more days and test again. Im preparing for the worst so i dont fall so hard if it is in my head.

Xx

Do you have a pic of the test? Does it look like a faint +? Or are you just unsure so saying bfn?

Im unsure.. i have a pic but it wont let me upload it..
Hubby think bfp but im weary of it and in denile.. im gunna hold off and say nothing til its a strong bfp lol..

Xx

Haha. Good plan. How many dpo are you?

So today is cd 56, and I tested this am. bfn. D': One of my besties thinks I should test again around cd 75 if AF still hasn't shown up since I had light spotting-ish last week. Although it wasn't much, just there once when I wiped. (tmi - sry) but she said it may be IB. So... on goes the waiting game! :S

Seriously, i do not envy you.. although i admire the fact that your so chilled out!

I am 14dpo today and have just ordered a jenny renny reading hehe..
I had my tarot cards done recently and they suggested an awaiting pregnancy so i might aswell the the dates lol..

I ran out of hpt's today, however my poas addiction took control and i had to pee on something so, out came the opks haha.. + on that but have read mixed reviews on that so im not paying much attention lol like i said.. had to pee on something haha.

I hope it was ib hun! Your friend sounds more sensible then me.. haha i just cant ever wait lol

Xx

I found 1 last hpt wedged in my preseed box. So guest what i went and did!
I held it for 5hrs and at about 11.30am today i did it... silly silly me.
Absolutely NOTHING after having a faint line i now have none!!
All my symptoms still here and i was even sick this morning. Im 15dpo with 7days to wait til af due. So i guess im just gunna have to wait hehe.

Xx

Ahhh! No!! That's awful! Let's just hope it was a dud test and that's why there was nothing. But its good that all of your symptoms are still there. That is a good sign. :)

I'm still waiting, today is about cd 58 and no af. I'm not going to test anymore until anywhere between cd 69 - 75. I always hate that awful let-down of a bfn. And if next time I test it's a bfn and no sign of af then I'm going to be calling my family doctor. Hopefully she'll be able to help out.

:dust: && FX'd for that bfp!

Awh i hope it doesn't come to that hun.. i hope this is it for you..

Well the witch got me last night :( a week early but its fine.. im kinda glad as jenny renny said a bfp in march from a cycle in feb so that has given me a little confidence lol..

I had a pop at my friend yday for lying about a m/c.. i dont think she realised how much i acctually know about it and she didnt get her story straight and i caught her out.. and me and my other friend (who is still trying after a still born) got reeeeeally upset and she knew exactly what shes gone through and my multiple m/c's and i think she just wanted to be part of the crowd!! But thats just sick! Im soooo angry.. if you want to be a friend just be there for us..

Sorry had to vent haha.. dont think im gunna be talking to her for a while

Xx

Awee, sucks about the witch, but I guess it's a good thing in a way? Who is Jenny Renny? OoooH!! That's super exciting! Hopefully you do get a bfp in March! That would rock! :)

I can't believe someone would LIE about M/C!! That is just sick. Especially knowing that you have had a lot of them and that you and your other friend have been ttc for so long. That's crazy. I don't blame you for not talking to her for a while. I could never imagine having an m/c but to lie about it even makes me feel siick. What is wrong with some people? Not to bash on your friend, but that was really immature. I remember a place I used to work at and people would be asking about abortions and such. That was hard since DF and I were ttc and couldn't but these people were just throwing that away. :(

Anywho! My little sister is coming over for the weekend! I am super stoked! Shall be fun times. :)

Shes a twisted attention seeker that now apparently hasnt m/c, she didnt acctually bleed. The story went.. i had a + today. A day later a - (she thinks m/c) but no bleeding. I asked her when her last period was.. get this... she said LAST WEEK she came on sunday left on wednesday. + test thursday "m/c" friday and now shes telling the "father" that hes gunna be a daddy! Im good friends with him and i know i should tell him. But he will be crushed when, come the 12week scan, shes all of a sudden m/c again coz there wont be a baby there!

On a + note.. im now cd 5.. 5 more days till ov.. woohoo how quick?! Lol.. iv got a family doo next week and briging my sister home with me for her 17th.. she wanted to spend it with her cool big sis apparently haha.. i dunno if id want to do that me being 21 again in just 9weeks!! (Im 23 in 9weeks really) haha..

Hope your all good? Any news on the long cycle?

Xx

hi i am julie i have been trying for about 9 months was wanting to know if anyone has any tips for me
i am useing pre-seed and taking folic acid
i am really wanting a baby but starting to think it might not happen it seems like every one around me is getting pregnant

Hi Julie...
Please stay positive hun.. i am 2 on my 2nd cycle of using preseed and i have been trying for more than 2years.. there have been times when iv wanted to give up, but i wont give up till ive got what i want and need so much..
Im temping aswelland using opks, both to predict ov, have you tried either of these things?
Both are so easy and will help you so much..

Where are you in your cycle?

Xx

Hi Julie...
Please stay positive hun.. i am 2 on my 2nd cycle of using preseed and i have been trying for more than 2years.. there have been times when iv wanted to give up, but i wont give up till ive got what i want and need so much..
Im temping aswelland using opks, both to predict ov, have you tried either of these things?
Both are so easy and will help you so much..

Where are you in your cycle?

Xx

i dont want to sound silly but what is opks lol ?
i use ov kits
will i am 28th day in my cycle but my cycles are between 28days to 33 days they keep changein but hope i should be able to take a test soon :happydance:
so were are you in your cycle?

Opk is ov predictor kit just shortened :)
I am cd6 today i should be oving this week..
I hope all goes well 4 u
Fx for your bfp.. heres 2 all of our bfps

Xx

Opk is ov predictor kit just shortened :)
I am cd6 today i should be oving this week..
I hope all goes well 4 u
Fx for your bfp.. heres 2 all of our bfps

Xx

or good well i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you hope this is your lucky month :happydance:

Argh!! Sorry, been super busy & distracted lately. :s

Armywife -- It really sickens me that there are actually people like her out there. I mean, I just told DF about it and he was like "O.O", especially when I told him that she said she got a bfp the day AFTER the witch left. Which, as all ttc'rs know, it just don't work that way. I think that's awful how she is misleading the "Daddy" like that. Maybe you should drop hints about him seeing a '+' test? Maybe ask if he's seen it, and if not, just say something like everyone you chit chat with tells you that their OH we're as excited to see the bfp as them, some even made their women poas AGAIN if they threw the test away. It's a little white lie -- I know if I got a bfp and tossed the test before showing DF he's make me poas again so he could see it -- but in the grand scheme of things, if she's lying and he asked to see the test... how could she refuse her "Baby Daddy"?

Woo Hoo!! Here's hoping that this time spermy meets eggy and they get along great! Ahahah. :) My little sister is 17 too, and I am 21 (really though - 22 in 12 weeks. haha). My sister is going to be moving in with us the beginning of July... I'm pretty excited.

The news on my cycle is that I am currently at cd65 and no sign of the witch. I still don't know whether I should poas on cd69 or wait until around cd70-75. It's driving me mad not knowing, and if my cycles are just getting longer I am going to be one unhappy woman!

Julie -- I'm almost on month 11 of ttc, and a generally impatient person. hahah. Here we all know what it's like to feel slightly discouraged when we didn't get that bfp right away, but since we all want a little miracle super bad, we just keep enjoying ourselves with the BD-ing. :) If I don't get a bfp this cycle I am going to start temping and hope that helps. If you need to talk/vent/ask anything we'll do our best to help you out!!

:dust: & Fx'd to you awesome ladies !! :D

Hey cara...
When did u ovulate hun? Youve probs already told me but it really dont want 2 find it lol..
If it was more than 16days ago id test.. if not wait till it has been 16days.. if u dont know if u ov'd id go 2 docs for blood work and if ur not preg than can induce af so atleast its a new cycle. If u are preg Woohoo lol..

I cant believe how quick this week has gone! I have already started bding for ov!! Im cd 9 so i should ov 2morrow.. oooooh i hope i catch it... oh i have funny story...
Because our valentines day is gunna be 2morrow (sisters here monday) i ordered some *cough* sexy undies so that hubby doesnt think that im just dtd with him coz im oving... he knows that but im just refreshing his memory lol.. well anyway, it came yesterday and in a CLEAR BAG!! Postman looked at me all embarressed i didnteven know what it was until i read the note saying "apologise for the packaging on behalf of royal mail, the original packaging got stuck in our sorting machine!!! Im traumatised.. il never say hello to mr.postman again

Haha

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"