Newbie wants a buddy

I will probably lose a lot of my motivation too if I get a BFN this cycle, or at least be more relaxed about it. If I haven't said this yet, I'm feeling pretty hopeful this cycle, I think it might be... THE ONE. heehee I'm sure once you get preggo, your hubby will be excited again, especially once the baby is here. :)

I thought AF would be over today, and it mostly is.. just.. you know.. the end of AF junk still coming out. lol

I can't wait to start using opks. I'm not sure when to start using them if my cycles are 30 days long (usually), I have never used them before. I'll have to do some research.

Oooh i hope it is 'the 1' for all of us :)

With OPKs, i have a 30day cycle too.. i start using mine cd10 or 11, and do the deed everyother night from then and then 3days straight around ov.. thats more or less all smep is :)

Oh my lord its cold here today, had docs early thismorning for my bloods :( im arthritic so i have to have it done every 6weeks and i HATE it lol.. my meds are 'drying' me up lol hence the epo

Babydustttt... hope we r bump buddies soon.. this is our year ladies :)

Xx

Hey thanks for the tip with opks! I'll start using it around day 10 also then. It's already cd8 for me! Woo! It's moving along quite nicely!

And oh man, I don't like the cold at all! Winter is my least favorite season by any means. The only nice part about it is when I go to sleep. I love it to be cold when I'm going to sleep. Haha. I love getting out the extra comforter and snuggling. :D

Sorry to hear that you are arthritic! That is awful! My mom is too.. *thinks* at least.. she used to be.. she hasn't complained about it in a long time, I think she takes some really good medicine.

You definitely deserve that bfp!

Argh!! Sorry for being MIA the past 2 days ladies! Hectic times in the maritimes. lol. I'm hoping that this cycle is the one for all of us too! That would be super awesomee :) Still waiting for either some sign that spermy met eggy or for AF to drop in, I am a very impatient person. lol. I looked into opk's but I couldn't find them, so I'll def be checking out that site!

Sorry to hear that you're arthritic. That's a bummer. :(

Wifey, I might have missed it when I was catching up, but I'm guessing AF didn't land on Mondayy??

Well she didnt turn up, but those 2 days of bleeding that i had a week early must have been her..
Ive been getting bfn's so i assume so.. never mind though im well prepared this time, im taking charge lol

check out amazon they are cheap and cheerful :) i use them and they always work..
It get expensive if you use the branded ones (unless your lucky enough to fall first cycle)

Xx

Well, I say that she sucks for showing up. Haha. And here's hoping a BFp falls our way this cycle ladies!

I know they sell them at walmart here but it's like a crazy price for only 7 tests!! but the 1$ store has them. ahahahaha. ♥

Babydust ladies, and here's to all the fun of BDing on our ttc journey! xx!

Wow i love oving :)
Im 2dpo today and i feel 'different' it might just be that im confident that preseed worked? I dont know but i feel waaay different..
The in-laws have come to stay (gosh i hate them) my mum inlaw has a freaky obsession with cleaning!! My house is spotless all the time as i cant work (due to arthritis) and she still cleans! I mean she thinks shes being nice but wow.. too much! Its getting to the rude and offensive mark now!
We were gunna take them out for dinner but they didnt want to and we had to settle with fish and chips (fries as your not british lol)
Sorry for the rant but i just want to scream at her! I cant though as it will upset hubby :(

Sorry again hope your both good?

Xx

Congratulations on oving! CD11 for me so I should be getting close! I can't wait! I hope I feel different like you do. *Blows baby dust your way* Keep us updated! It is ironic you are with your in-laws. We are traveling to see them tomorrow. It's a little awkward because I will be fertile there if you know what I mean. haha

I am doing great and so is hubby. We both can't wait to get that BFP! I am trying to think of a creative way to tell him if I do. :)

Awh glad your ok.. they just left so im chilling tonight lol..
Argh i hate 2ww! Im only 3dpo and my hubby is finding this one strssfull asking me to test already! I dont think he gets how this works lol bless him!
My lp is 16days too so its a stressful one.. i think im gunna give it 6months, and if no luck at the 3yr mark im gunna get help.
Having the in-laws here took my mind off it a little so im quiet calm :) and less obsessive haha

Xx

Congrats on Oving! I know what you mean about MIL's. I just tend to ignore DF's mother, but it's kind of different as they always end up fighting whenever they talk so it's not that they have a super tight bond or anything like that.

OOoo! Hope your "feeling" is a sticky bean getting comfy!! Def keep us posted!

Haha Lilliansmom! Well, in our world of TTC you BD whenever && WHEREver it's gotta be. DF and I visited my parents once and had to sleep across the hall from them... I will admit I was slightly terrified that they's walk in on us for some reason, but that added to the excitement! Hahah.

I'm on CD 48... No sign of anything yet, although DF has pointed out that I have been more emotional/moody && forgetful the past 2 weeks. Not sure if it may be a good sign or not, but who knows? Hahah.

3 YEARS?!!?!?!?!?! Holy Wifey! I def wouldn't have that kind of patience. It hasn't been a full year for us yet and DF is already telling me to get into the Dr and see if there is anything that they can do to help. lol. You must have an unbelievable amount of patience! :)

Haha yes alot. But its also to do with the fact that where i live, if your under 25 you cant get treatment until 5years trying and as ive had 2 mc's, it starts again so as far as doc's concerned. Its only been 3months!

As for the inlaws thing, when he lived at home we used to uchhumm in the bunk bed in his room haha. His family dont knock either so we got pretty good at hiding what we were doing, and they never caught onto what we were up2 lol.. 4years down the line and they still dont knock haha!!

Cd48? How long are cycles normally hun? Wow id go crazy! I feel for you hun..

FX for all of us..

Xx

Wow. 5 years? That is a long time! I really don't think that's fair. I'm sorry to hear about your mc's, and how that makes the 5 years ttc "reset" which is just silly imho. It should only go back if you have a *successful* pregnancy!

Ahahah. I have that No-Knocking issue with my sister. Except she doesn't just walk in, she walks in and jumps onto the bed with us!

Ahaha. Yeah, it can be pretty horrific. That is why we have taken to BD'ing once everyone has been in bed for 1-2 hrs, then we don't have to worry about a surprise visit! lol.

On a side note, I dropped my cell in the toilet last night!! Oh the horrors! I don't think I ever moved so fast in my lifeeee. I had that out of the toilet, battery off the back and chilling in a bag of rice in under I minute I swear. Haha. If this ever happens to you guys take the battery out asap, use a towel to dry it off best you can, or even a vacuum to suck out water and put the phone && battery in rice to absorb excess water. Wish I had of known all that before this. I had to do a super fast online search. Haha. But on the plus side, she is up and running !! :)

&& Yesterday my package from the casting Mia-Angel did for me arrived! I was superrr happy! I was like, dancing out of the post office. Haha. Here's hoping to it working. She said it takes about 3-9 months. I just figured after 10 months of ttc and only bfn's under our belt why not?

Here's the link to her shop on ebay jic you guys wanted to check it out <3:
The Wishing Shop

Oh cara that made me laugh haha.. i think id die if my phone fell in the loo! Id panic and flush or something! Haha!

Oooooh guess what!! ... my temps are going up and up and up.. it took as 98.2 today! Highest EVER!!!
AND my bbs are HUGE i swear and so so so sore v.v.wet down there (sorry tmi) but i cant help but feel its all in my head as im only 7dpo but iv had no ib whatsoever although hubby did comment on bbs haha

hope the cast works hun, just as much as i hope these 'symptoms' arent in my head..
Hope your good to LM?

Xx

Ahahahah!! Oh my Wifey, that made me laugh! I couldn't imagine flushing my phone! Dropping was bad enough :D

Oooh!! Not everyone gets IB, so maybe it is symptoms!! That means today you're 8 dpo, hopefullyyyyy you'll be getting a bfp this round! I hope they're not just in you're head either!

...LM?

:dust: !!

Awhhh its getting sooo hard to resist testing!
9 dpo today and iv been silly and gone on that tww site and people have tested and + at 9 dpo
But i think im gunna leave it till maybe monda. I have my cousin here til sunday anyway so it will be easier to forget about it lol..
I live in london and she has never been here so im taking her to madame tusaudes today and typical tourist places haha

I no this sound stupid but as your from canada i assume u have bagules regularly? .. i bought some yesterday and have never had them before (lol) do i toast them orrr? I have nooo idea helppppp haha

Xx

Hahah. I usually wait to test until at least a day over my last cycle. ex: last cycle was 68 days, so if AF doesn't show by cd 69 I'll test. Sucks having to wait so long though!!

Bagels!! Yummi!! Yes, you toast them. They are awesomeee with honey mustard and swiss cheese and ham or bacon... but that's me. You can pretty much put anything on them. :) Let me know how it goes!

STILL no ov for me. :( I'm getting a little discouraged. FF thought I would ov yesterday on CD16 but negative opks all around, plus my temp hasn't dropped. In fact, it's still pretty consistent.

It's CD17 today for me. I've only had a few cycles since I stopped BFing and since then my cycles have been longer. So many that's it. My last cycle was something like 36 days! That is a lot when normally they are 30. You can imagine how excited I got. When I got BFN that's when I decided to order opks and start temping.

I did have mid-cycle bleeding/spotting. I've never had that before. Have you guys ever experienced that? I guess it's normal? I think it's a sign that ov is on its way right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->