newbie with no due date yet

blueeyedmama

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I just found out on December 30th that i am pregnant with my 5th child :) Im very excited but have no idea what my due date is lol. I had a regular period on October 28th, nothing in November, and then a very short 2 day, light period on December 5th. I normally have pretty regular periods so im pretty confused and my first doc appointment isnt until Jan 22nd. If i use the dec 5th "period" i would have been 3 weeks when i found out and ive NEVER found out that early with my other 4. If i use the October 28th date i would be 9 weeks but i dont think im quite that far....The first test i took was a store brand test that measures at 100mlu. The second one i took for confirmation on the 1st was the name brand with the weeks estimator and it said i was 2-3 weeks (4-5 weeks by doctor measurements). If that was true then i got pregnant before dec 5th....anyone have any suggestions? Im def pregnant but its killing me not knowing exactly how far lol.

im pretty much just going to go with a due date of september 11th which goes off of the dec 5th "period". That way ill be pleasantly surprised if i am farther along lol

Yeh I'd go with the latest due date, rather than go for an earlier due date and be disappointed.
I'm in the same boat, well, we weren't properly trying so I'm guilty of not paying attention to my period dates. Now I'm left with no idea how far on I am. I'm thinking roughly 5ish weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->