Newbie WTT for no.2 :) would love some advice

Dawns1stlight

Reaction score
Hi everyone :hi: I hope your all well!

I have a almost 2-year old boy, Isaac, whom I simply adore:cloud9:. Im turning 25 this year, and to be honest with myself I wish I had gotten further by now, both personally and career-wise. I am yet to finish year 12 :blush: (nothing to be ashamed of, but always something Ive wanted to do) and would love to be in a stable career by the time Im 30.

The only problem is, my partner and I both want at least 2 children, probably 3. (he was talking about 4 at one stage) and Im wondering when to try for bub #2. I would love to pursue study but at the same time Id love for my kids to have a reasonably close gap. Im thinking of a late 2009/ early 2010 baby, so they will be about 3 and a half years apart. This will give me the opportunity to study year 12 and then have a break to enjoy my little ones for awhile. :happydance:

My partner really doesnt mind and says he wil support me in whatever I choose, which makes it harder in a way! :hissy: What do you ladies think, does anyone have any other ideas as to what we can do?

Im the same! Im at uni and want another 1. Im planning on taking a gap yr then going back and finishing my last 2 yrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->