Newbie xx

MummyJo

Mummy to 2 girls!
Reaction score
Hi all,
New to this forum so thought I'd follow the trend and introduce myself. (Though I'll summarise!)
I'm Jo, I'm 23 years old and am currently 6 months pregnant with baby no.2!
My daughter is 23 months and I'm sooo scared of having two so close in age but others manage it!

I like in Essex with my partner, I'm suffering from SPD :(, hoping to have a home-birth this time around what else..
Despite a rather large bump, spd and movements I still don't -feel- pregnant, anyone know what I mean?
Hopefully it'll sink in before the labour :D

Looking forward to chatting with you all. xxx

Hi! good luck :) I had a home birth with No.2 and it was the best experience ever so fingers crossed things go well enough for you to have one.

Having 2 so close together will be brilliant... mine are 3 years apart and are best friends!... ttc baby Number 3 at the moment but my youngest is 6yrs.

Good luck x

:hi:
Hiya, congratulations & welcome to BnB
xXx

:wave:

Welcome to BnB :)

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Welcome to BnB :)

Hope u enjoy it here!!

congratulations, im sure having 2 close together will be fine, welcome to BnB

Lou
xxx

Hey and welcome

I hope the SPD doesn't cause to much discomfort hun. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Thanks for all the replies! (I guess the reminder I saw Wobbles posted on General Chatter work hehe!)
It does feel nice to be welcomed by so many ladies though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->