80'musicfan

Reaction score
Hey there everyone

I am new to this fab board. I have been reading for the past couple of days and had an 'urge' to join in all the fun!

I am Christine, married for 7 years and I am 33 years old. I live in Scotland and I am pregnant with my first ever baby. I am just over the moon! I am sooooo excited. We started trying for a baby October 2007.

I have a question already!

How long pregnant am I if the first day of my last period was 3/11/2007. My midwife told me I am ten weeks but I don't understand how she got 10weeks and she seemed soooo busy I didn't want to bother her getting her to explain it to me.

I hope everyone is well and enjoying being pregnant. It is soooo exciting!

I look forward in getting to know all you.

Christine and bump!

Hiya and welcome. Your pregnancy last 40 weeks from the your last period. Which is a bit daft really, coz it means you were 2 weeks pregnant before you even concieved !! But thats how they work it...
Hope that helps.
Congrats
:headspin:

Hiya! Firstly, congratulations :happydance: This is how you work it out:- You take the date of the first day of your last period and count the weeks from then, simple really, that´s how many weeks pregnant you are. It is confusing cos they count the week you are having your period as week one :wacko: Anyway!! Happy posting :hi:

Welcome to BnB, and have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->